KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion

sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

ok the daleks would beat him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:44 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Norris, Spock, R2-D2, and Wolverine can all totally beat any of these guys. Sephiroth and Kain are SOOOO over rated...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:20 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is NO way to completly destroy Kain.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:37 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

thats true..kain could only be killed by raziel, so unless sephiroth, can go back in time, and manipulate raziel into properly killing kain, this a stalemate..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
There is NO way to completly destroy Kain.

Yes...

the four I listed can simply "erase" his immortality and then kill him.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 11:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax X
Yes...

the four I listed can simply "erase" his immortality and then kill him.

Yeah, I know. Unstopable R2-D2 + Chuck's roundhouse kick. That'd be a slaughter...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 12:05 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

sephiroth could obliterate his existance by melting anyweapons and trikets and vapourising his flesh, its over

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 01:34 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and it won't work. Kain can't be destroyed or killed, sepiroth can do whatever he wants Kain will just reform. And as for controling time, Kain is capable of that too.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:11 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

even kain is screwed to the bone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0d...ted&search=
there has never been an attack as powerful as this is... EVER

There will be nothing to reform from...at all, it obliterates the atoms of your existance

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 15th, 2006 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:13 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, i don't think you get it. You can put Kain in the middle of the sun, you can destroy entire Galaxy, but Kain will simply WON"T stay dead. And he doesn't need something to reform from, destroy every cell of his body, he'll reappear from NOTHING. So noone wins this fight.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:32 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

thats bull, he needs something to come out from, each cell in your body has DNA so he can comeback. If theres nothing left it is impossible to do so. any trinket he might have would be destroyed so nothing can save him. This is all not to mention Geostigma, anything organic can be infected.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:38 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFphJHi608 just watch this...

all lvl 99 and their not dealing half the maximum damage, fighting him is a hopeless fight, espicially if he's in his normal sephiroth form

he only hits like once a minute or else you'd never be able to beat him, and lets face it he's not going to hold back

and i love the way cloud and scorpion have bee swept to the side... out of them two one on one cloud wins

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 15th, 2006 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:43 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaled
thats bull, he needs something to come out from, each cell in your body has DNA so he can comeback. If theres nothing left it is impossible to do so. any trinket he might have would be destroyed so nothing can save him. This is all not to mention Geostigma, anything organic can be infected.

Your theory would've worked if his resurection was physical, but it isn't. He doesn't need cells to reappear. He is immortal because he's destiny is to live, it's hard to explain, one must play the game to understand. But no matter what you do he WON'T stay dead.
So sephiroth can't do a sh!t to Kain, doesn't matter what power level he has. You'll have to live with it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:12 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Your theory would've worked if his resurection was physical, but it isn't. He doesn't need cells to reappear. He is immortal because he's destiny is to live, it's hard to explain, one must play the game to understand. But no matter what you do he WON'T stay dead.
So sephiroth can't do a sh!t to Kain, doesn't matter what power level he has. You'll have to live with it.

yeah but isn't that only relevent to his game? i'm spitballing here (obviously) but he's never going to meet seph, so this event is outside of his destiny.

Their both awesome anyway so i propose the simple fact everyone gangs up on cloud because he's the only real good guy here no expression

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:25 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah but isn't that only relevent to his game? i'm spitballing here (obviously) but he's never going to meet seph, so this event is outside of his destiny.

Well, if to look at it that way then there is no point of making threads with Kain at all because it won't be Kain anymore if you just take away his destiny.

Their both awesome anyway so i propose the simple fact everyone gangs up on cloud because he's the only real good guy here no expression

I think that'd be fair...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:31 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Well, if to look at it that way then there is no point of making threads with Kain at all because it won't be Kain anymore if you just take away his destiny.

yeah thought of that as soon as i posted it erm

I think that'd be fair...

Ok then, Cloud vs Scorpion?

after fairly assuming sephiroth and Kain are locked into an endless battle for all eternity

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:38 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah thought of that as soon as i posted it erm

Ok then, Cloud vs Scorpion?

after fairly assuming sephiroth and Kain are locked into an endless battle for all eternity

Sounds creepy...

Last edited by Sam Z on Oct 15th, 2006 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:44 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Cloud VS Scorpion? i'd say cloud but then we don't know which one sad anyone except AC its a cloud win

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 04:14 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just curious, as Ive never played TLoK games. How does Kaine die in the games then? Surely you can't just walk around the levels ignoring any attacks that come your way?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:31 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the game Kain disappears and then just appears at the closest checkpoint. Rasiel the same but when he dies he has to get to the material world.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 02:47 PM