KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion

sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

It's like I said. Putting Kain in is kind of ludicrous because of his immortality. The guy is like Chakan, he just won't die.

As for Scorp vs. Cloud, depends on version and where they're fighting. Netherworld, Scorpion wins no matter what. Anywhere else, if Cloud has magic, Scorpion is ****ed. If it's just normal abilities, it should be interesting. My money is on Scorpion. He's very tricky and Cloud might land a blow, and thinking him dead, get stabbed in the back. It pays to be undead. smokin'

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:23 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

wait, if Seph vapourised him that counts as a KO and Kain is defeated....right? no expression

if cloud has the sword from AC he could use a lighter version and kick scorpions booty, any other, scorpion should pull off a win

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:26 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Seph can't kill Kain. Just accept it. Even if he vapes the body, Kain will come back. It's not a KO unless you can say that Kain takes longer to come back from being vaped. And we know that's not true.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:31 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. By the way, can Seph's soul be stollen?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:10 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Good point. I'd believe the answer to be yes. Which means Seph is screwed.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:23 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

ugh, he doesn't have one to being with. Effects of becoming one wth darkness an all

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:26 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

everyone has a soul unless their dead?

Kain pwns them all easily

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:50 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yeah but, in the FF7 world the soul isn't a soul, its just life force, so kain can't do anythink to him

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:55 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

trust me, its a soul dude....simply cause they call it life force doesnt mean its NOT a soul, Kain will just impale him on the reaver, or fire a soul blast and disintegrate Sephiroth, blasts the flesh off his bones and turns his bones into dust, or he could call down lightning on him and fry him

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:57 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

er, not really, sides all sephiorth life force was replaced with jenova cells so....... still no

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 11:14 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life force and soul are not one and the same, his life force maybe replaced but his sould would still be there, so unless there's a proof that his soul can't be stollen, Kain is going to win this.confused

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:44 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
Life force and soul are not one and the same, his life force maybe replaced but his sould would still be there, so unless there's a proof that his soul can't be stollen, Kain is going to win this.confused

that logic is seriously flawed, know what your talking about before you post no expression

his life force was replaced by jenova cells, notice when he dies no green light comes off him, he only fades into darkness

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:26 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaled
that logic is seriously flawed, know what your talking about before you post no expression

his life force was replaced by jenova cells, notice when he dies no green light comes off him, he only fades into darkness

You assume that THE GUY HAS NO SOUL because his life force was replaced by jenova cells and you explain it with abcence of green light and after that you say that my logic is flawed and that it is ME who don't know what I post?erm

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:12 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

You assume that THE GUY HAS NO SOUL because his life force was replaced by jenova cells and you explain it with abcence of green light and after that you say that my logic is flawed and that it is ME who don't know what I post?erm

no, i know he has no soul stick out tongue

yeah, thats exactly what i'm saying

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:19 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaled
no, i know he has no soul stick out tongue

yeah, thats exactly what i'm saying

So he himself told you that?
If he really has no soul then this thread is pointless.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:24 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

So he himself told you that?
If he really has no soul then this thread is pointless.

oh yeah, we hang all the time in my padded cell smile

thats why we're only doing cloud vs scorpion

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:50 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth's soul still exists. That's what Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo were. When Sephiroth's body was destroyed at the end of FFVII, his soul managed to escape becoming part of the Lifestream but it split into those 3. Effectivel, they all are 1/3 Sephiroth's spirit. Which means, I suppose, to totally kill Sephiroth you would need to kill all three. However, The Soul Reaver will devour them just the same. The weapon can harm both physically and spiritually. It attacks your body, your spirit...you're boned in both ways as it is powerful enough to harm the Elder God who exists in two dimensions entirely.

Face it. Sephiroth has a soul. It can be stolen. you can not 'replace" your soul with Jenova cells. You can corrupt it with Jenova cells true, but again, not replace. If he's hit with the Soul Reaver, which he will be, then he's dead. Kain holds him in TK chains or simply teleports and runs him through. His soul is devoured and his physical and spiritual essence lost for all of time.

Kain has every advantage. Speed, strength, two millennia of battle experience and more magic than Seph can dream off. Plus immortality. Kain beats Sephiroth in every way. What a joke fight.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:05 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sephiroth's soul still exists. That's what Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo were. When Sephiroth's body was destroyed at the end of FFVII, his soul managed to escape becoming part of the Lifestream but it split into those 3. Effectivel, they all are 1/3 Sephiroth's spirit. Which means, I suppose, to totally kill Sephiroth you would need to kill all three. However, The Soul Reaver will devour them just the same. The weapon can harm both physically and spiritually. It attacks your body, your spirit...you're boned in both ways as it is powerful enough to harm the Elder God who exists in two dimensions entirely.

Face it. Sephiroth has a soul. It can be stolen. you can not 'replace" your soul with Jenova cells. You can corrupt it with Jenova cells true, but again, not replace. If he's hit with the Soul Reaver, which he will be, then he's dead. Kain holds him in TK chains or simply teleports and runs him through. His soul is devoured and his physical and spiritual essence lost for all of time.

Kain has every advantage. Speed, strength, two millennia of battle experience and more magic than Seph can dream off. Plus immortality. Kain beats Sephiroth in every way. What a joke fight.

....ok let me say this as clearly as i can. Jenova is a alien whose cells appear to be of evil element. So anyone highly infected has a severe lack of "spirit" thus not a soul. Its really a very complicated theory because the translation between the universes. And based on that logic, i could say Kain's destiny is irrelevent because thats not how anything works in the FF7 world, or even the real world erm thus Kain is going down, so hard.
Magics, anyone with the power to make the sun expands have more magic than kain simple as. I would agree Kain is faster. Stronger... impossible to say, we know Safer Sephiroth is alot stronger than the normal form, but we don't know how much, thus thats is an impossible claim.

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 17th, 2006 at 05:30 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:28 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Kaled, you have not contributed one piece of evidence to support your theory that Sephiroth has no soul. And indeed, AC seems to directly contradict this point. If we take AC as canon, and the final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth at the end of the game, isn't that a battle of the souls? Regardless of what you call it, soul, mind, essense, life stream, you haven't shown that the soul reaver can't take it.

OK, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU? KAIN CAN'T DIE. THERE IS NO WAY TO KILL HIM WITHOUT THE REAVER. And the reaver serves only him. If Kain can't die, and Sephiroth's soul exists, then this is an easy win for Kain. Nikkolas is right, this is a joke. Next time research before you make a fight.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kaled, you have not contributed one piece of evidence to support your theory that Sephiroth has no soul. And indeed, AC seems to directly contradict this point. If we take AC as canon, and the final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth at the end of the game, isn't that a battle of the souls? Regardless of what you call it, soul, mind, essense, life stream, you haven't shown that the soul reaver can't take it.

OK, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU? KAIN CAN'T DIE. THERE IS NO WAY TO KILL HIM WITHOUT THE REAVER. And the reaver serves only him. If Kain can't die, and Sephiroth's soul exists, then this is an easy win for Kain. Nikkolas is right, this is a joke. Next time research before you make a fight.

Please no bullshit in my thread, last i checked sephiroth has a soul.

And this "Kain can't die thing" has reached epic stupidity, If I threw Kain into the sun what would happen. As I stated kain can be hurt, and knocked out. And before kain fanboys jump out of nowhere with this Raziel can only hurt him bull, how did mobieus hurt him, or the seraphim lord, how does he age?

If he was indestructible like people state, none of these effects would happen.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:12 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote