KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided Sign in

The Divided Sign in
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Ok.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:15 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

nice character wink big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:15 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

if i understand right every one is in the island world and knows how to use there powers

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:18 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

pretty much big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:19 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

ok i will make my post

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:21 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

sorry but got one more thing this is like kingdom hearts right so the lost souls/heartless are after every one with a Item.also the "key"can use the powers of fire,ice,and lighting so on and so fourth

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:26 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

No, I ment the history is like KH.

They Key just unlocks the doors to other worlds, when you clear a world, and uses some magic.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:58 AM
The Big O
The Original O

People, I have to go. It's been real. I'll be back tomorrow. I'll post one more time., depending on weather or not it suites my character. cya.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

ok i get it now smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:03 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

this is X with Wings......

Attachment: th_1130815242_shfulangel.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:25 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Silent Dreams, I am exceedingly appolagetic for my absence but are there any weopons left for my to weild?

Name: Yuni Seret
appearance:he wears a thick, night camo mask that would remind you of a ninja. Black trenchcoat that is padded with a mysterious material. Black,large jeans with about 25 pockets that nobody knows the contents of. One all gray glass eye that he is extremely protective of. Black boots and a thick maroon hoody.
personality:never lets anyone near his face (glass eye). seems substntially dangerous yet kind, or nueteral at least. Lost, lonely, isolated and seems like he wants to return... to go back... to be home...
history:^the rest will be revealed depending on character relationships.
weopon: bow and arrow if possoble
other:it is something that I do not want to reveal yet, it might be against the rules but I'll ask before I refeal it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:43 AM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Bow and arrow are taken sadly. I wanted that weapon, also. sad

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Name: Yuni Seret
appearance:he wears a thick, night camo mask that would remind you of a ninja. Black trenchcoat that is padded with a mysterious material. Black,large jeans with about 25 pockets that nobody knows the contents of. One all gray glass eye that he is extremely protective of. Black boots and a thick maroon hoody.
personality:never lets anyone near his face (glass eye). seems substntially dangerous yet kind, or nueteral at least. Lost, lonely, isolated and seems like he wants to return... to go back... to be home...
history:^the rest will be revealed depending on character relationships.
weopon: amulet
other:it is something that I do not want to reveal yet, it might be against the rules but I'll ask before I refeal it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:43 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

sorry I have the Amulet

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:44 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Selections-
Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Spear- The user throws the spear, and it will come back, always. It can be thrown for long distances. Element is wind.

Sickle- Used for taking the heads off the lost souls or any other thing. Very powerful. Element is poison

Giant boomerang (Yes from inuyasha)- Throw it, and it'll take out at least five people.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:00 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

who has the sword??

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:07 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to make two new character.

Name: Kyle
Appearance: He had medium dark skin with black hair. He wears a long cloak with a hood that covers his whole face except his eyes. This 'mask' is worn very loosely. He had dark blue shorts that reach the bottom of his knees, and has a long white shirt. Very baggy clothes.
Personality: He's sweet and caring. He can be mean and bossy at times, but that's very rare.
History: Kyle grew up on the Island World with Akino. When he got attacked, he was mortally wounded, but managed to escape death.
Weapon: Key
Other: He is hiding from Akino, but hates to see her the way she is.

Since no one choose the key, I guess I'll be forced to play it.

Attention, since our sword player hasn't been here in god knows how long, the SWORD is UP FOR GRABS. MUST AUDITION!!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:08 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I was just going to say that I would pick up a second character to feeling the gaps is it ok if i do

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:09 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Actually, I think someone else wanted it, but just to be sure, I'll let you audition ok? But can you try to put a space after the periods/ It make it really confusing if you dont.

Ex: Rupert was walking along side Akino with his sword making lines in the sand.
Or:
Ex: Rupert was doging Lost Souls everywhere. Left, right, jump, duck. He had to do something, and fast. He grabbed his sword and stepped in some water. He swung sideways and water shot out of his sword, killing all the Lost Souls that were after him.

Whatever.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:15 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

ok i will try but you want the guy name to be Rupert??

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:17 PM