KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided Sign in

The Divided Sign in
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I edited my post, can you change your history, and then it'll be fine. smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:36 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KILLA420
Name: Ryan McCollins

Appearance: pic

Personality: the funny guy, really tough, but can still crack jokes

History: ryan grew up as a regular kid, finding out he was a natural leader. he quickly controlled all of his friends, but not in a bad way. he also liked to reanact all the famous battles from his favorite books, he was profiencient with all kinds of weapons by the age of 15

Weapon: can i please have the Sword, it would really tie in w/ my character?

fixed it...........i think
and no, i havent played KH

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:42 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

That's perfecto! smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:58 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
That's perfecto! smile

cool thanks, i gtg soon tho so i will be ready to post on this RP tomorrow

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:59 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Aiko Nanamuni
Appearance: Wears nothing but red with a skull mask on his face.
Personality: Aiko has the Personality as his Element. Wild, Crazy, loves to fight, and very flirty. He kills anyone that defines him or he dislikes. Which i very rare.
History: Aiko has been crazy and wild ever since he could remember. Fighting anyone to his own Grandma. He completely disappeared years ago after murdering his whole family even the babies. He appears once more to murder more.
Weapon: Axe
Other:

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:54 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Sorry Ichi, The axe is already taken.

Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Sword-taken Has the power of water. The wielder always leads the group unless wounded.
Bow and Arrows-(Taken) It never misses the target, accuracy is always 100%. It has the element of lightning which makes an ‘arrow’ of lightning. This ability is in Light World.
Axe-taken Probably the most powerful weapon you can get. It has the element fire.
Creature in a bottle- A priceless bottle that can never break. It randomly chooses a creature or monster. No element.

Wings-(Taken) The user can fly at will where ever they please. Element is air.

Star Staff-(Taken) A magic staff. It has no element, but uses very strong magic.

Shield- The user protects the others with a strong shield. Although the Shield doesn’t have an element or magic, it was made by a magic user, so it is the strongest shield. It can never be broken.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:05 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Timothy Redgrave
History: Timothy Redgrave was a resident of the Castle in the Sky until the world split apart. Being of royal heritage, it is in his blood to feel the need to put everything back to the way it once was.
Appearance: Caucasian, 6'2'', red hair, slim but muscular, dresses in royal clothes.
Personality: Very responsible, respectable and chivalrous. Also has a sense of humor.
Weapon: Creature in a Bottle
Other: Has a scar on his right cheek that looks like a half moon.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:22 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Sorry Ichi, The axe is already taken.

Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Sword-taken Has the power of water. The wielder always leads the group unless wounded.
Bow and Arrows-(Taken) It never misses the target, accuracy is always 100%. It has the element of lightning which makes an ‘arrow’ of lightning. This ability is in Light World.
Axe-taken Probably the most powerful weapon you can get. It has the element fire.
Creature in a bottle- A priceless bottle that can never break. It randomly chooses a creature or monster. No element.

Wings-(Taken) The user can fly at will where ever they please. Element is air.

Star Staff-(Taken) A magic staff. It has no element, but uses very strong magic.

Shield- The user protects the others with a strong shield. Although the Shield doesn’t have an element or magic, it was made by a magic user, so it is the strongest shield. It can never be broken.

what is your character, and why arent you the sword/ leader?
not that im complaining, i'm just wondereing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:24 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I have the Star Staff. It fits with my character well, and I just plain like it.

You guys are like Guinea pigs to me. I'm experimenting to see who is best at what.

Weapons
Spear- The user throws the spear, and it will come back, always. It can be thrown for long distances. Element is wind.

Sickle- Used for taking the heads off the lost souls or any other thing. Very powerful. Element is poison

Amulet- made of priceless glass, it allows you to change into any animal.

Giant boomerang (Yes from inuyasha)- Throw it, and it'll take out at least five people.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:53 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

When will the RP be up?

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:09 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Skunkette Love
When will the RP be up?

yeah lets start now

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:10 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Don't rush me!!! I'll start it whenever I want to thank you very much!!

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:28 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:38 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

cool yse it finnaly started, but hey look in the top thread of this forum, the one where you put game ideas- read mine, isnt that a GOOD idea?!?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:41 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

is there anything left

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:05 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Spear- The user throws the spear, and it will come back, always. It can be thrown for long distances. Element is wind.

Sickle- Used for taking the heads off the lost souls or any other thing. Very powerful. Element is poison

Amulet- made of priceless glass, it allows you to change into any animal.

Giant boomerang (Yes from inuyasha)- Throw it, and it'll take out at least five people.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:51 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(tel me if i need to change anything))
Name: Kenta Takashi
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: kenta always goes with his "instinct".He can sometime be mad but he is an all around nice guy.he also does not like to be bossed around and this makes him dislike anyone who trys
History: Kenta was like any normal kid he had his highs and lows.There was only one thing that made Kenta reality fly off the edge and that was being bossed around.He could deal with his parents but any one else was in for a rude awaking.This made him have bad grades in school and he was arrested alot.Also he loved animals and worked at a zoo/Shelter for injured animals.
Weapon: Amulet

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:13 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

bump)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:10 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

yeah, approved big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:12 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

yes mmake a intro right now

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:14 AM