KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously he can't understand the words Yoshi! You clearly give him too much credit as far as intelligence goes.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

says the guy who think venom is a hero.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:50 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Actually, he's an anti-hero.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:04 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Actually, I have to agree, Venom is kind of better than GG.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Blasphemy! Green Goblin is a classic! He's Spider-Man's greatest foe! Green Goblin owns every other Spider-Man villains' ass! GG killed Gwen Stacy! He WORKED to uncover Spider-Man's identity! (even if it was little work) What did Venom do? He got an alien suit that gave him Spider-Man like powers and it TOLD him who Spider-Man was!

Never, EVER put Venom above Green Goblin!

Anyway, if anyone wants to know, I read somewhere that the following villains were confirmed...

Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Vulture
Kraven
Lizard
Rhino
Shocker
Electro
Sandman
Chameleon
Mysterio
Beetle
Swarm
Blizzard
Scarecrow
Boomerang
Venom

Sadly, no Kingpin sad His rights are attached to Daredevil

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:54 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
!!

Blasphemy! Green Goblin is a classic! He's Spider-Man's greatest foe! Green Goblin owns every other Spider-Man villains' ass! GG killed Gwen Stacy! He WORKED to uncover Spider-Man's identity! (even if it was little work) What did Venom do? He got an alien suit that gave him Spider-Man like powers and it TOLD him who Spider-Man was!

Anyway, if anyone wants to know, I read somewhere that the following villains were confirmed...

Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Vulture
Kraven
Lizard
Rhino
Shocker
Electro
Sandman
Chameleon
Mysterio
Beetle
Swarm
Blizzard
Scarecrow
Boomerang
Venom

actually thats kind of a relief to hear no Kingpin.we all had our fill of him in the 90's show.The Kingpin pretty much ruined that series because most of the episodes revolved around him being in it and had spideys greatest foes like doc ock and green goblin working for him being just second rate lackeys.that sucked big time.well the villians all sound promising except for swarm,scarecrow and Boomerang.Havent heard of them.Please no swarm,god he sucks. your right as well though that its a sin to put venom ahead of green goblin.Gwen stacy better be in this toon dammit.those writers who left her out in the 90's toon can burn in hell. mad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bat Dude
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
!!

Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Vulture
Kraven
Lizard
Rhino
Shocker
Electro
Sandman
Chameleon
Mysterio
Beetle
Swarm
Blizzard
Scarecrow
Boomerang
Venom

Interesting but good. Can't wait to check this out with my nephew.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DOYLEZOMBIE

They already made a Spectacular spider-man....Well that stinks I started a fan-made comic with the same name...I guess I'll have to change the name!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
DOYLEZOMBIE is currently offline Click here to Send DOYLEZOMBIE a Private Message Find more posts by DOYLEZOMBIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kai3345
Amatuer Filmmaker

(please log in to view the image)

Concept Art

sig made by humancandle of www.blaklitestudios.com

Games I'm waiting for in the Wii VC: Mario RPG, Paper Mario, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:52 PM
kai3345 is currently offline Click here to Send kai3345 a Private Message Find more posts by kai3345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by kai3345

Concept Art

Is this actual art from the upcoming show?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kai3345
Amatuer Filmmaker

yeah

sig made by humancandle of www.blaklitestudios.com

Games I'm waiting for in the Wii VC: Mario RPG, Paper Mario, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:57 PM
kai3345 is currently offline Click here to Send kai3345 a Private Message Find more posts by kai3345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

they look kool and m.j. looks HOT!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:48 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This great art

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:17 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kai3345

Concept Art

I've already seen it but it looks pretty good except for Gwen looking like a nerd.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:05 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Meh , Nerd Gwen is probably a visual cue to make her link to 'Nerdy Parker' more obvious.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:20 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Spider-Chris
they look kool and m.j. looks HOT!!

.....wow.....is all I have to say to that....

Cocept Art:
Looks nice!I'm definately digging Peter's hair for some reason.

This show looks promising.If they every introduce Carnage, FOR GOD SAKE DONT TEAM HIM UP WITH VENOM!Both cartoons I have seen that feature Venom in them team him up with Carnage(Even though he does turn on him in the 90's cartoon.)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:52 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, he should team up with Carnage because only then he'll learn that Carnage is too crazy & relunctantly go to Spider-Man for help.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:28 PM
Spiderman_RJ

parker looks too much outgoing there,he doesnt even have his glasses,and gwen is too nerdy.
btw spider doesnt reflect the teaser post,are you sure this is not fan art?where you got this from?

i didnt like how spider looks at all.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:05 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He probably doesn't have his glasses because the art is based on him after he gains his spider powers. Either that or they've done something completely stupid by not giving him his glasses at all. I think that Gwen may be one of those girls that likes Peter but he thinks she's too nerdy or that she's ugly. Then, one summer she comes back without her glasses & that's when Peter tries to hook up with her but she gives him a hard ass time. I just hope that the show isn't too kiddy & is adult in some manner.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:30 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm pretty sure that the show is "kiddyish" because it's geared towards kids. The only adult-like Spiderman series that ever came on was the CGI Spiderman cartoon that came on MTV a couple of years ago. It wasn't that good...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:05 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Of course its gonna be kiddish.But hopefully it wont be too dumbed down.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:22 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote