KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

That was awesome. Spidey taking alone the new Sinister Six xD

I love the action.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 10:57 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So the new series has begun, nice to see Mysterio so over the top.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 05:10 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

So far its been awesome. I just dont like that they turned Kraven into Line-o..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:44 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Just watched the 4th episode. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Doc Ock-master planner wasn't a big surprise though Overall loved the episode. But "evil genius" cup was too much IMO. big grin Also Morrie Bench (Hydro-man) appeared..

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 05:04 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Season 1 rundown review from me.

1. Survival Of The Fittest - Great starting episode. Best Vulure adaption to date, though I miss his thievery aspect. Got me interested the moment the credits begin. 5/5

2. Interactions - Meh, I wasn't impressed. Highly disliking the Electro of this show, and completely not his character. However, it helped push along the story and became a base for many characters. Not good, but not bad. 3/5

3. Natural Selection - Badass episode! This is exactly how I like the Lizard: Monstrous, animalistic, and violent. That ending pulled up one big issue with Peter's secret, and had some great final dialogue. 5/5

4. Market Forces - Another flat out incredible episode. This may be my favorite interpretation of the Shocker to date, even when compared to the classic comic version. I was hoping for a Betty Brant romance story, but their form of it makes sense as well. 5/5

5. Competition - The Sandman the movie one should've been. Flat out spectacular(no pun intended) fight, though the football story was done just ok. Liz's character's evolution works well with the rest of the episode. 4/5

6. The Invisible Hand - One of the coolest episodes, with two of the best villains of the series. Nothing but insane action and quick dialogue. 5/5

7. Catalysts - Introducing the single best villain introduced so far(the Green Goblin), this was nothing but twenty minutes of breathtaking fights and incredible moments. Easily one of the best episodes yet, and possibly they will ever have. 5/5

8. Reaction - Great follow up to the last two episodes, and introduces another amazing villain(Doctor Octopus), and really keeps the reason why he's considered to be so dangerous. I simply loved it. 5/5

9. The Uncertainty Principle - Flat out rocking episode with one hell of a final battle. My only problem is the incredibly disappointing reveal. Oh well, it was still good. 4/5

10. Persona - Introducing the black Symbiote suit, this is another thing SM3 failed to properly do. The Chameleon and Black Cat were amazing here. Totally a fun episode. 4/5

11. Group Therapy - One of my favorite episodes. The perfect formation of the Sinister Six, and the Symbiote becoming even more interesting than before. 5/5

12. Intervention - Great dramatic episode, and the perfect first part to one hell of a season finale. 5/5

13. Nature vs. Nature - God damn, Venom was awesome! Besides the kidnapping(which was a fair change), Venom was exactly like the comic version. Nothing but one twenty minute long fight scene of awesomeness, ending in the most surprising but welcomed final scene so far. 5/5

SEASON 2

1. Blueprints - Meh, a little slow, and the purple creatures(not to mention the stupid teddy bear) were as annoying as hell, but besides that? Not too bad opener. Mysterio was pretty cool. I still don't understand why they felt the need to change Mysterio's classic story.

2. Destructive Testing - Oh my lord. Easily the worst episode to date. Poorly paced, many characters acting more different than normal, and a god awful surprise twist. Seriously, what happened here? 1/5

3. Reinforcement - Way too cartoony, and puts all of the villains in a poor light. Wasn't impressed at all. 2/5

4. Shear Strength - Great finale to the worst storyline to date. Finally, we get to see the 'If This Be My Destiny' scene that is one of the best ever. Flat out awesome, along with the perfect return of Doctor Octopus! Still, the 'Master Plan' puns, the overall plan, and the big reveal were all forced and could've been done better. Also, the lift scene could've been done better animation wise, as I doubt anyone will remember it quite like the comic version of the scene. Still, slam dunk episode with some very badass scenes. 4/5

5. First Steps - DAMN! Dude, easily the best episode of the new season thus far! Everything in the episode blew me away! Loved Sandman(now officially one of the best animated Marvel villains to date), loved the fight scenes, loved Harry's return, and loved the surprise ending! So awesome! 5/5

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on Feb 18th, 2009 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 05:58 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
But "evil genius" cup was too much

Yeah, that was freakishly annoying.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 05:59 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Man when the hell is this show on? I have missed this show for the past three weeks because first I tune in to its normal time when it is on at 9am in the mornning only to find that its not on and to hear the time zone has been switched to 7:30 am.a couple weeks later,I turn in to watch it that day only to see that its not on at that time anymore, mad so I naturally assume its back to the regular time of 9am again only to tune in last week to find its NOT on at that time.has this show been cancelled or something,what the hell is going on here? mad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 07:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Its not cancelled, all the eps are on youtube, watch the ones you missed.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 09:30 PM
Mr Parker

does that mean they are not going to air anymore on regular programming? confused

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 04:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Been watching this since it begun and I recently watched the identity crisis episode.

Eddie summed up venom and the symbiote really well in that episode I must admit.

"It only loves me for the hate."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:24 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I stil don't know if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the symbiote left Eddie because Spiderman made him take that serum or because it justed wanted to leave..

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 05:22 AM
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

When does the new season begin here in the States?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:47 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
When does the new season begin here in the States?

On March 23, Disney XD will begin re-airing the first season. When that has concluded, they'll start showing the second season.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:52 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I stil don't know if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the symbiote left Eddie because Spiderman made him take that serum or because it justed wanted to leave..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's quite obvious it's because of the serum.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 10:20 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's quite obvious it's because of the serum.
Yeah but it really seemed like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the symbiote left him willingly.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 10:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yeah but it really seemed like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the symbiote left him willingly.

I don't see how, you can clearly see that the serum is causing a violent reaction to the Symbiote.

Besides it makes no sense for it to leave him under the conditions.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:38 PM
symbiosis
Host Organism

Okay this is pure speculation, but maybe the gene cleanser just attacks any impurities in the body, making it impossible foe the symbiote to hold a bond at a cellular level? I thought the is was kinda lame. Great episode tho!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 07:53 AM
symbiosis is currently offline Click here to Send symbiosis a Private Message Find more posts by symbiosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

It was, just watched the 8th episode. Loved it. One problem - not enough of Black Catsad

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 08:47 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Hey whats with Episode 7 of SE 2?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 11:18 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by H. S. 6
On March 23, Disney XD will begin re-airing the first season. When that has concluded, they'll start showing the second season.

Thanks a lot. smile I'm really looking forward to the second season.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:41 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote