KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief

Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JustFrame

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
stop being foolish. there were several ways they could've shown it if they wanted to show how fast it was. but they didn't. we saw a perfect example of the hadouken travelling at its regular speed. any smart person would tell you that you're being foolish. we're talking about speed and we clearly see the hadouken and see that it was fast but not faster than a bullet. not by a long shot. and what happened to your eyes when gouki did the messatsuhadouken? did you not see the hadoukens travel?
and keep DBZ out of this. it is irrelevent unless you ahve proof that SF was spoofing them.

Right...we all know that a Sonic Boom travels at Mach 2...and YET..*GASP* we see it all the time as well too. So really, what are you trying to imply?

However you can't seem to comprehend the two of Ryu dodging bullets, to projectiles just as fast if not faster, if someone of Guile's caliber can shoot a Mach 2 projectile, and someone as weak as Deejay can launch a Speed of sound projectile, how could someone of Ryu's caliber not be able to do something that could be similar in speed to Deejay's, or even above it?

Anyone who has actually thought this out and realized it, plus with the fact that even the Canon creators (those who have more accessible knowledge then me and especially you) are stating that this is the case would call you foolish.

oh, my bad then. but IIRC that person you quoted was makign references to SF2AM.

Read more correctly next time.

i remember a time when brainchild/i-drop said i was one of the most reasonable people on KMC. the trick was, he thought that only as long as i agree with him. i see a similar pattern here. so it is intelligent if someone agrees with you......even though i'm stating a fact.
and i said "other one" cuz i couldn't be bothered. dah.

Fact of what? Are you to say that the canon guide of SF to this point is completely written in stone and that things cannot be changed, or modified, or completely re-written? You must be more dense then I even thought if you believe that this is the "potential" for these characters and that's it.

We have plenty of Street Fighter left, and things will always be changed and or modified. The reasons why these are being discussed, is because it makes real sense...how the heck do you dodge a Mach 2 projectile? Oh right...you've got to be pretty fast to do so right? So could it "possibly" be that we are underestimating the speed and agility of the SF cast? You tell me.

Again, things can and will ultimately change.

35-37 AND the messatsuhadouken part laughing out loud

Someone's in denial here...and read my animation Guile Sonic Boom comment again please. laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:59 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Right...we all know that a Sonic Boom travels at Mach 2...and YET..*GASP* we see it all the time as well too. So really, what are you trying to imply?

ignoring the lame melodramatic antics, if you actually pay attention i was never talking in-game. i'm talking about tiamat's Sf plot guide where the whole thing is explained. in detail erm

quote:
However you can't seem to comprehend the two of Ryu dodging bullets, to projectiles just as fast if not faster, if someone of Guile's caliber can shoot a Mach 2 projectile, and someone as weak as Deejay can launch a Speed of sound projectile, how could someone of Ryu's caliber not be able to do something that could be similar in speed to Deejay's, or even above it?

stupid A>B>C logic. guile is weaker than ryu and gouki interms of tier ranking and yet he has "the strongest, fastest" projectile of the series. the projectiles just happens to be one particular aspect of his fighting ability, that being him capable of shooting ki out faster than sound. same holds for DJ. it doesn't make them stronger or better than ryu and the other shotoclones. you're looking at just one aspect of their fighting and making baseless claims about others. its A>B>C logic. and it won't hold. if that were the case then will you tell me that Vega can do the 100kicks special of chunli because he also is considered one of the fastest fighters of SF.

quote:
Anyone who has actually thought this out and realized it, plus with the fact that even the Canon creators (those who have more accessible knowledge then me and especially you) are stating that this is the case would call you foolish.

retarded logic.
prove it or shove it, buberm

quote:
Fact of what? Are you to say that the canon guide of SF to this point is completely written in stone and that things cannot be changed, or modified, or completely re-written? You must be more dense then I even thought if you believe that this is the "potential" for these characters and that's it.

pointless rant. look, jf, what you stated about guile's sonic boom is not intelligent but something that Tiamat has explained in detail YEARS before you. me quoting it at you doesn't even make me intelligent it just shows that you're lightyears behind interms of general sf knowledge.

quote:
Someone's in denial here...and read my animation Guile Sonic Boom comment again please.

seriously, read over what you're typing and slap yourself in the head. as for denial, i asked you address TWO points in the video where we SEE the projectile travelling. your proof of the projectile's speed is what DBZ shows us. what more do you possibly want me to say aside from: laughing out loud
funny thing is, i'm not the only one who just laughed at you.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:46 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

ignoring the lame melodramatic antics, if you actually pay attention i was never talking in-game. i'm talking about tiamat's Sf plot guide where the whole thing is explained. in detail erm

This isn't about "in-game" this is in your claim that in the SF:IV anime trailer, you could see Gouki's "projectile"...yet in the official SF:IV trailer with Chunli's ending, they animated Guile's Sonic Boom as bright as day so that you could see it...but it travels at Mach 2...have you been listening to yourself, your a walking contradiction.

stupid A>B>C logic. guile is weaker than ryu and gouki interms of tier ranking and yet he has "the strongest, fastest" projectile of the series. the projectiles just happens to be one particular aspect of his fighting ability, that being him capable of shooting ki out faster than sound. same holds for DJ. it doesn't make them stronger or better than ryu and the other shotoclones. you're looking at just one aspect of their fighting and making baseless claims about others. its A>B>C logic. and it won't hold. if that were the case then will you tell me that Vega can do the 100kicks special of chunli because he also is considered one of the fastest fighters of SF.

You are retarded, yet again, never, did I say that this makes "more powerful", however think about, if Ryu's projectile does not have the same velocity, how could he possibly hope to compete with Guile's projectile with his own? That would mean that his Sonic Boom would be even more effective then even Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken "if" Guile's is that Fast while Ryu's does not reach speeds of similar rates (Ryu's is probably not mach 2, but definitely faster then bullet time speed).

retarded logic.
prove it or shove it, buberm

Considering even you are using there own canon guide to try and prove your case...I don't know who's the retarded one here, lol.

pointless rant. look, jf, what you stated about guile's sonic boom is not intelligent but something that Tiamat has explained in detail YEARS before you. me quoting it at you doesn't even make me intelligent it just shows that you're lightyears behind interms of general sf knowledge.

Lol, this has nothing to do with the speed of the Sonic Boom mind you, this has things to do with the fact that things within the storyline of SF can and will ultimately change...meaning what you claim as fact, is not written in stone. Get it? Hopefully you do, as to how you pertained this to just the relation to the fireball speed is beyond me though.

seriously, read over what you're typing and slap yourself in the head. as for denial, i asked you address TWO points in the video where we SEE the projectile travelling. your proof of the projectile's speed is what DBZ shows us. what more do you possibly want me to say aside from: laughing out loud
funny thing is, i'm not the only one who just laughed at you.

~Sado

Funny thing is...we have more people laughing at you, and yes, the DBZ logic makes absolute sense, everyone knows they are doing things many times faster, however it's made visible so that people can actually watch it, even in the manga they state that mere human's can't see them attacking when they are going full force "yet we the audience can see it"...go figure eh. Hence why in the SF:IV anime trailer, you see Gouki doing what he's doing, yet, I need to make a notion here, it takes them a few seconds to channel the energy before releasing it, some longer then others depending upon the power of it.

However it still doesn't take away from the sheer speed at which the projectile is traveling at...as in case at 43-45 seconds, you clearly see how fast it travels.

Please slap yourself in the face for not realizing as simple a concept as this.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:11 PM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
This isn't about "in-game" this is in your claim that in the SF:IV anime trailer, you could see Gouki's "projectile"...yet in the official SF:IV trailer with Chunli's ending, they animated Guile's Sonic Boom as bright as day so that you could see it...but it travels at Mach 2...have you been listening to yourself, your a walking contradiction.

and we see gouki's projectile so it probably means that it doesn't travel as fast as guile's which is the point, which is a known fact, and which is confirmed by tiamat.

quote:
You are retarded, yet again, never, did I say that this makes "more powerful", however think about, if Ryu's projectile does not have the same velocity, how could he possibly hope to compete with Guile's projectile with his own? That would mean that his Sonic Boom would be even more effective then even Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken "if" Guile's is that Fast while Ryu's does not reach speeds of similar rates (Ryu's is probably not mach 2, but definitely faster then bullet time speed).

and what makes you say he CAN compete with guile's sonic boom? when its clearly stated to be not only faster but stronger too.

quote:
Considering even you are using there own canon guide to try and prove your case...I don't know who's the retarded one here, lol.

key word there is canon guide. dah.

quote:
Funny thing is...we have more people laughing at you, and yes, the DBZ logic makes absolute sense, everyone knows they are doing things many times faster, however it's made visible so that people can actually watch it, even in the manga they state that mere human's can't see them attacking when they are going full force "yet we the audience can see it"...go figure eh. Hence why in the SF:IV anime trailer, you see Gouki doing what he's doing, yet, I need to make a notion here, it takes them a few seconds to channel the energy before releasing it, some longer then others depending upon the power of it.

who is everybody?
the DBZ thing is BS because it is irrelevent and proves squat.
manga aint caon.
fail.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:36 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote