KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief

Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Sado. No one cares about your baseless opinions, assumptions, bias, and SF hate, or the fact that you still try to stroke Jinpachi cause he was a "threat to the planet".

Gouki never hit anyone with a Hadouken in the SF4 vid, and he was fighting Ryu, who is above a normal human in all aspects, so what doesn't vaporize Ryu, would do more damage to someone else. And who said his Hadoukens could disintegrate?

Gouki destroyed the island, he blew it to pieces with a punch. Said feat is>>>>>Anything anyone in Tekken has ever done. Stop dancing around that fact noob.

Jinpachi, who also has no real feats. You can wank that baseless threat to all the life on the planet shit all you want, but until Jinpachi gets a FEAT on par with Gouki he is curbstomped(awaits biased and generally stupid response claiming Jinpachi was a threat to all existence).

Who would stop Gouki if that was his goal? His punches would shatter whole buildings and destroy multiple city blocks, his durability would allow him to tank bullets, his speed would keep him from being hit, seriously. The only thing that might impede his ability to do such a thing is lack of flight.

What feats does he have on Iori's level? Seriously, I EMPLORE you to tell me. smile And said old dying man with leukimia was still strong enough to kill with a slight touch and is so far the ONLY person to survive the Shun Goku no Satsu, but in a typical fashion you ignore the context and actuality of these things for the sake of the debate. And Gouki beat Gen, wtf are you talking about?

Well he only smashed a meteor in a noncanon game, who has said that recently? If no one, shut up.

A city? I was under the impression it was a stadium, not a whole bloomin city. Likely another overhyping of your character. And Gouki destroyed an island with a mountain range with a punch, while not Shin. Whoa.

In their noncanon fight? I expected better of you Sado, can Terry Bogard beat Demitri fvcking Maximov now?

A Shun Goku no Satsu MIGHT work on Hulk, but yeah, Hulk wins at least 9/10.

Other than his hair was not white and his aura was not different? Hell, he didn't even have an aura! no expression

And he no longer considers Ryu worthy.

So shut up.

QFT

But I suggest you give it up Jaxx, Sado is relentless and won't listen to a word anyone says because he has his tongue so far up Tiamat's @$$ he can't see the forest for the trees... stick out tongue

PS: j/k

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

M-my post was good?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But I suggest you give it up Jaxx, Sado is relentless and won't listen to a word anyone says because he has his tongue so far up Tiamat's @$$ he can't see the forest for the trees.

who told you that i....?!
err....i mean, i don't know what you're talking about embarrasment

quote:
Gouki never hit anyone with a Hadouken in the SF4 vid, and he was fighting Ryu, who is above a normal human in all aspects, so what doesn't vaporize Ryu, would do more damage to someone else. And who said his Hadoukens could disintegrate?

the damage done to the ground would tell us then. not only was the damage done after several hadouken barely visible but it was shallow. and need i mention his "aim" laughing out loud

quote:
Gouki destroyed the island, he blew it to pieces with a punch. Said feat is>>>>>Anything anyone in Tekken has ever done. Stop dancing around that fact noob.

jin wrecked forest. fact.
jinpachi threat to existence. fact.
true ogre trembled the earth with a powerup. fact.

quote:
Jinpachi, who also has no real feats.

tossed giant boulder, while tied with chains. surived underground for 50 years (who was feeding him considering hachi himself needed to be REMINDED about jinpachi and honmaru in T5)
neither does gen. never stopped you from wanking him. neither does ken too. neither does charlie, guile or chunli no expression
psst....neither does Bison.

quote:
You can wank that baseless threat to all the life on the planet shit all you want, but until Jinpachi gets a FEAT on par with Gouki he is curbstomped(awaits biased and generally stupid response claiming Jinpachi was a threat to all existence).

lifted giant boulder and tossed it aside like it was a toy T5big grinR intro. caused climatic anamolies (T5 endings).

quote:
Who would stop Gouki if that was his goal? His punches would shatter whole buildings and destroy multiple city blocks, his durability would allow him to tank bullets, his speed would keep him from being hit, seriously. The only thing that might impede his ability to do such a thing is lack of flight.

yes...because could barely do any damage to the freakin gruond. what speed? confused

quote:
What feats does he have on Iori's level? Seriously, I EMPLORE you to tell me.

what?

quote:
And said old dying man with leukimia was still strong enough to kill with a slight touch and is so far the ONLY person to survive the Shun Goku no Satsu, but in a typical fashion you ignore the context and actuality of these things for the sake of the debate. And Gouki beat Gen, wtf are you talking about?

survived SGS cuz he emptied his soul (whatever the f00k that means). it was his durability but his "power-of-nothingness" that allowed him to do so. otherwise gou-overrated-ki would've killed him in their first encounter. gouki never beat gen. they stalemated, but gen considered it a loss since gouki saw Gen coughin blood. gouki realized he was dying and just left him. SFA3, gen most likely beat gouki and spared him.

quote:
Well he only smashed a meteor in a noncanon game, who has said that recently? If no one, shut up.

time is an illusion big grin

quote:
city? I was under the impression it was a stadium, not a whole bloomin city. Likely another overhyping of your character. And Gouki destroyed an island with a mountain range with a punch, while not Shin. Whoa.

i'll proove it eventually....

quote:
A Shun Goku no Satsu MIGHT work on Hulk, but yeah, Hulk wins at least 9/10.

SGS won't work on hulk cuz hulk is immune to even immaterial attacks, can see ghostly creatures. and if he is taken to hell, you know what will happen: HULK SMASH!!! *kills all demons and tears akuma a new one*
you're talking about a guy who could bust an asteriod twice the size of earth with a punch and could hold open a black hole.
don't even joke about a-overrated-kuma winning this one.

quote:
Other than his hair was not white and his aura was not different? Hell, he didn't even have an aura!

the SAME person. shinakuma is only an affect for telling the difference INGAME.

quote:
And he no longer considers Ryu worthy.

? so why is he picking on poor eunuch boy? sad

quote:
M-my post was good?

for a f@g, yes laughing

~Sado

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:09 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sado22
who told you that i....?!
err....i mean, i don't know what you're talking about embarrasment

the damage done to the ground would tell us then. not only was the damage done after several hadouken barely visible but it was shallow. and need i mention his "aim" laughing out loud

jin wrecked forest. fact.
jinpachi threat to existence. fact.
true ogre trembled the earth with a powerup. fact.

tossed giant boulder, while tied with chains. surived underground for 50 years (who was feeding him considering hachi himself needed to be REMINDED about jinpachi and honmaru in T5)
neither does gen. never stopped you from wanking him. neither does ken too. neither does charlie, guile or chunli no expression
psst....neither does Bison.

lifted giant boulder and tossed it aside like it was a toy T5big grinR intro. caused climatic anamolies (T5 endings).

yes...because could barely do any damage to the freakin gruond. what speed? confused

what?

survived SGS cuz he emptied his soul (whatever the f00k that means). it was his durability but his "power-of-nothingness" that allowed him to do so. otherwise gou-overrated-ki would've killed him in their first encounter. gouki never beat gen. they stalemated, but gen considered it a loss since gouki saw Gen coughin blood. gouki realized he was dying and just left him. SFA3, gen most likely beat gouki and spared him.

time is an illusion big grin

i'll proove it eventually....

SGS won't work on hulk cuz hulk is immune to even immaterial attacks, can see ghostly creatures. and if he is taken to hell, you know what will happen: HULK SMASH!!! *kills all demons and tears akuma a new one*
you're talking about a guy who could bust an asteriod twice the size of earth with a punch and could hold open a black hole.
don't even joke about a-overrated-kuma winning this one.

the SAME person. shinakuma is only an affect for telling the difference INGAME.

? so why is he picking on poor eunuch boy? sad

for a f@g, yes laughing

~Sado
1. Loser.

2. ...I never said they could disintegrate, and we never saw what damage they really did to the ground, and they never hit anyone, so we can't tell what they would have done. Every blast however did have a blast of flame that rose 15 feet in the air with every shot.

3. Wrecked a small section of forest.

Not a real feat, and is less vague than any of the things you like to nitpick.

Yet lost to Jin. no expression

4. He was DEAD for 50 years, Devil revived him. And said boulder was not even as big as Gouki's sunken ship, the island, or Ayer's Rock. Whoa.

Gen does have some feats...But I also have never debated Gen. no expression Nor have I debated ANYONE you just mentioned, except Bison, who DOES have feats.

5. Been over the boulder, and what climatic disasters?

6. The Hadoukens did not, I was talking about his uber haxx punches and shit. So nice strawman. His bullet dodging speed.

7. Is it really THAT hard to figure out what I meant? What Iori feats are on Gouki's level? And what Rugal feats? And if you say Rugal has beaten Gouki, fvck you, if we allow that, Gouki smashed a meteor.

8. Dur. Gouki left when Gen started coughing up blood, he didn't wanna beat up a man who was ill. And I do not care what Gen "most likely" did, he never was confirmed to do it.

9. Shin Gouki is Gouki letting loose all his power.

10. How the hell should I know? Maybe cause Ryu picked a fight with him?

11. Homophobe.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

next time try give a numbers even in other's quote in this case... I'm confused when read this stuff. -_-

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:48 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1. Loser.

racist @sstard! big grin

quote:
2. ...I never said they could disintegrate, and we never saw what damage they really did to the ground, and they never hit anyone, so we can't tell what they would have done. Every blast however did have a blast of flame that rose 15 feet in the air with every shot.

right. and despite them being stronger than his punches and the fact that even his energy blasts are suppossed to disinetgrate people he barely does any damage. heck, if were that strong the area around ryu would have been charblasted and we would be served Ryu a la Akuma well done.

quote:
3. Wrecked a small section of forest.

wrecked THE forest as stated in prologue, and visible in T5DR intro. its funny how people are going against what the prologue states when it comes to tekken but are adamant that ryu beat gouki even though there is no proof or a statement on it. fanboys........
oh, and you fail, son.

quote:
Not a real feat, and is less vague than any of the things you like to nitpick.

what is?

quote:
Yet lost to Jin.

gouki can sink island but can't beat a pansy no expression
ryu's just a some stinking karate gi wearing dude at the end of the day. Jin is a prodigy, with special bloodline, devil and angel powers and a master of three separate fighting styles and trained by two of the strongest fighters in the series who actually won fights unlike Gouken.
fail.

quote:
4. He was DEAD for 50 years, Devil revived him. And said boulder was not even as big as Gouki's sunken ship, the island, or Ayer's Rock. Whoa.

no, he died later. he was alive for a while until the devil thing revived him. said boulder was big enough and given that he tossed it aside like a toy tells us something in terms of feat. you asked for a feat. i gave you one. not to mention that he been holding said rock for years on end

quote:
Gen does have some feats

since when? no expression

quote:
But I also have never debated Gen. Nor have I debated ANYONE you just mentioned, except Bison, who DOES have feats.

sexual preferences aren't feats laughing out loud

quote:
5. Been over the boulder, and what climatic disasters?

the area around when you're fighting jinpachi. the moment he shows up and powers up the climate goes haywire so that there are tornados and god knows what else. notice also that it all disappears the moment you beat him with any character. on top of that Jinpachi can rejuvenate by sucking out your powers, can impale people with his hands, teleport, has invinciblilty frames and can shoot giant fireballs multiple times (that take half your godamn life btw and actually do some damage unlike Gouki). all seem like feats to me.

quote:
6. The Hadoukens did not, I was talking about his uber haxx punches and shit. So nice strawman. His bullet dodging speed.

what the f00k are you saying? are you tripping again? confused

quote:
7. Is it really THAT hard to figure out what I meant? What Iori feats are on Gouki's level? And what Rugal feats? And if you say Rugal has beaten Gouki, fvck you, if we allow that, Gouki smashed a meteor.

Iori beat Goenitz, took on the entire cast as a lesser fighter (while goenitz got pwned by kyo and iori alone) and the fact that Vice and Mature SAID that he was stronger. and he neutralized Orochi, who Goenitz is a flunkie for. oh and while kyo put up a fight against Goenitz back in KoF96, Iori still finds pummelling kyo easy several years later in KoFZillion video by SNK where the video begins with a severely pummellled kyo kneeling before Iori who seems to be in perfect condition.......he only gets hit when he gets cocky and does a slow "dark thrust" instead of finishing kyo off.
is it really that hard to understand?

quote:
8. Dur. Gouki left when Gen started coughing up blood, he didn't wanna beat up a man who was ill. And I do not care what Gen "most likely" did, he never was confirmed to do it

don't give me the "gouki-is-honorable" Bs. if he was he wouldn't take cheapshots at bison instead of confronting him like a man. cheapshotting and blindsiding people stronger than you is what ansatsuken karate thrives on laughing out loud

quote:
9. Shin Gouki is Gouki.

fixed.

quote:
10. How the hell should I know? Maybe cause Ryu picked a fight with him?

then don't bring it up, foo.

quote:
11. Homophobe.

racist bastard who calls me a chigga!!! mad

~Sado

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:32 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayct

I am sick of this "Gouki's fireballs didn't damage the ground and he can't aim" argument.

Gouki wants Ryu ALIVE. He's trying to entice Ryu. He wants Ryu to unleash his full power. Why on earth would he try to hit Ryu or throw full powered fireballs that might harm him ?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:20 AM
Jayct is currently offline Click here to Send Jayct a Private Message Find more posts by Jayct Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I am sick of this "Gouki's fireballs didn't damage the ground and he can't aim" argument. Gouki wants Ryu ALIVE. He's trying to entice Ryu. He wants Ryu to unleash his full power. Why on earth would he try to hit Ryu or throw full powered fireballs that might harm him

reallly? he called him a pathetic weakling and tosses him around like a rag doll and he's interested in ryu? shite just keeps getting better and better! that's why gouki doesn't even bother with him in any of the SF3's laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:39 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Jayct
I am sick of this "Gouki's fireballs didn't damage the ground and he can't aim" argument.

Gouki wants Ryu ALIVE. He's trying to entice Ryu. He wants Ryu to unleash his full power. Why on earth would he try to hit Ryu or throw full powered fireballs that might harm him ?

it damages the ground. you can see how explosive his tenma gou zankuu.

and... he can aim. but Ryu dodge his tenma gou zankuu. it is so simple.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Oct 15th, 2008 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:35 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

reallly? he called him a pathetic weakling and tosses him around like a rag doll and he's interested in ryu? shite just keeps getting better and better! that's why gouki doesn't even bother with him in any of the SF3's laughing

I guess he is only interested in Ryu's satsui no hadou.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:36 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah. gouki's an old lonely man. big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:27 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Add Bison to the list of people who have survived the Shungokusatsu...oh Gouken too.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 06:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

gouki never did the SGS to gouken.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oh?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 09:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gouki did use the SGS on Gouken, Gouken beat him but backed down, he could not kill his brother, Gouki had no such qualms and got back up and charged him head on and hit him with an SGS.

I thought Bison only survive because he like...Can revive himself and shit? Isn't Bison effectively immortal?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:24 PM
NemeBro

WHAT THE FVCK!?

I had a fvcking HUGE post typed out, but it wouldn't let me fvcking submit it because I had too many fvcking smilies!?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:45 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Jaxx got pawned.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:18 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Please don't make me start debating this shit again....

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 01:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Jaxx got pawned

jaxx always gets pwned. that's how he likes it laughing

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:15 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

gouki never did the SGS to gouken.

Yes he did, Gouken and Goutetsu were both killed by Gouki by SGS.
quote:
the damage done to the ground would tell us then. not only was the damage done after several hadouken barely visible but it was shallow. and need i mention his "aim"

His Shakunetsu's were meant for "instant immolation". Think of them as more like napalm, rather than like, say...a 'explosive' Big Bang Attack from Vegeta. (Excuse the reference.)

As for his "aim", I mentioned several times in my previous debate with Terry that his Shakunetsu-gouhadoukens in the anime trailer were not meant to hit Ryu in the first place - rather they were there to just spite him. Basically at that point Ryu was facedown in the dirt, pwned in other words, and Gouki took the opportunity to fly around happily to make fun of him by throwing fireballs around him.
quote:
can impale people with his hands

-Misogi (Works differently, but similar enough)
quote:
teleport

-Ashura Senpuu Kyaku
quote:
has invinciblilty frames

...gameplay?

-Startup of SGS
-Startup to Mid - Gou Shoryuken
-High Air+HK (Alpha 3 exclusive)
quote:
and can shoot giant fireballs multiple times (that take half your godamn life btw and actually do some damage unlike Gouki). all seem like feats to me.

Well, they're different fireballs. As you said in a previous debate - I forget which, the hadoukens in Street Fighter are not meant to be fireballs, despite a lot of common people's misconceptions.

They're meant to be ki focused as energy to emulate a blow. Tiamat's guide listed the Hadouken as feeling like a very well-placed straight kick.

Focused ki energy vs real fireballs, obviously there will be a difference. The two can't really be compared, they're in separate leagues.
quote:
gouki can sink island but can't beat a pansy

(FWD)

reallly? he called him a pathetic weakling and tosses him around like a rag doll and he's interested in ryu? shite just keeps getting better and better! that's why gouki doesn't even bother with him in any of the SF3's

It was "spineless coward", not pathetic weakling, there's a big difference.

Gouki HAD Ryu beaten. Ryu's facedown in the dirt and unable to move, I think that's a pretty clear sign of an asskicking.

He could have easily killed Ryu if he wanted to, but he senses the hidden potential behind Ryu that would make him a worthy challenger. The mentality between Ryu and Gouki is very common knowledge to followers of the SF story by now.

As Jayct and Dark Jaxx said, Gouki is trying to force Ryu to embrace the Satsui no Hadou, as to become a worthy foe to fight. However, Ryu refuses to - hence the use of "spineless coward" - despite getting a huge beating and causes Gouki to become continually frustrated by his refusal to tap into his hidden potential.

Before Gouki sunk his island with Ryu on it, he taunts Ryu and says it himself, even.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Last edited by DarkC on Oct 16th, 2008 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 02:49 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote