KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron and KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

Pyron and KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain
Started by: burnoutmaniac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Your point would be? Are you going to answer my question or not?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Your point would be? Are you going to answer my question or not?

Alma is a set of fire pillars which surrounds KH2 Sephiroth's whole body and drags the enemy in closer to get hit by the fire. Dark Flare goes around the enemy and can only be destroyey by a Keyblade. Heartless angel takes 2.5 seconds to get off, but if it does, the enemy's health drops to 1 and magic to 0. Once the aura goes around your head, you can't get it off until heartless angel finishes its job.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:15 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I expected the three awesome skills would have been something more impressive.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:18 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

O RLY? And canon Sephiroth just has blade beams which cut large, cannons in half, faster speed than KH2 Sephiroth, greater strength, telekinesis, among other things I can't be bothered to name.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
O RLY? And canon Sephiroth just has blade beams which cut large, cannons in half, faster speed than KH2 Sephiroth, greater strength, telekinesis, among other things I can't be bothered to name.

But he doesn't have heartless angel. Faster speed, LOL. Play KH2, you don't know real speed.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:16 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Watch Claymore, you don't know real speed

Watch Lexiac go down Justice League style, you don't know real speed

Watch Superman exit a black hole, you don't know real speed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:17 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could see Claymore coming into this as soon as speed was being described

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:18 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I could see Claymore coming into any thread anywhere as soon as anything was being mentioned raver

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:20 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Wil7
But he doesn't have heartless angel. Faster speed, LOL. Play KH2, you don't know real speed.
LOL WUT? Actually, FFVII Sephiroth DOES have Heartless Angel.

Sephiroth is faster by feats in FFVII, able to cover longer distances in a short time.

And if you wanna know speed, read comics, THAT'S speed.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Dude FFVII Sephiroth has Supernova and Heartless Angel, Pale Horse, Shadow Flare, and a buch of other spells

AC Sephiroth is the most powerful Sephiroth with feats though, he has the Negative Lifestream, and 100% Jenova powers.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 12:40 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Terryc250
Dude FFVII Sephiroth has Supernova and Heartless Angel, Pale Horse, Shadow Flare, and a buch of other spells

AC Sephiroth is the most powerful Sephiroth with feats though, he has the Negative Lifestream, and 100% Jenova powers.

Inaccurate. AC Sephiroth is the least powerful when it comes to feats. He is the most powerful one, but has less feats than any other.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:04 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Inaccurate. AC Sephiroth is the least powerful when it comes to feats. He is the most powerful one, but has less feats than any other.

He is not the most powerful. KH2 Sephiroth would use hearless angel, and alma, and its over.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:14 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He is the most powerful. This is officially stated and even I can see this clearly. And I often avoid Sephiroth debates. AC just has no feats. That is all.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:18 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

He is the most powerful. This is officially stated and even I can see this clearly. And I often avoid Sephiroth debates. AC just has no feats. That is all.

Show me where it states it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 04:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Ask one of the more cunning ones.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 04:43 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Terryc250

When has he ever used heartless angel in FF?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 05:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

When has he ever used heartless angel in FF?

He can use it as Bizarro Sephiroth to begin with. I think you have to take down all parts expect the torso for him to actually use it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 05:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by ESB -1138
He can use it as Bizarro Sephiroth to begin with. I think you have to take down all parts expect the torso for him to actually use it.

Yeah. but is isn't do the same thing as it does in KH.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 06:10 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

NEAL! BEFORE ZODD!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:22 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah. but is isn't do the same thing as it does in KH.
...It actually IS.

And AC Sephiroth by feats IS the strongest Sephiroth, under his own power he could kill all life on the planet, no other Sephiroth can claim to be able to do that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:47 PM