KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron and Nosgoth vs Dark Titan and Jedah

Pyron and Nosgoth vs Dark Titan and Jedah
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because surely a Titan would be using more powers many we wouldnt even know far far beyond anything Azeroth mages use simply, its ridiculous, Norgannon the master of magic isnt going to sit there casting Frostbolt, thats as silly as it sounds...

On norgannons it says he apprently escapes to safety with all the titans using Wish, I mean heavens above whos going to defeat the Pantheon for them to need to escape? then theres a load of gameplay in the same "combat" box, using the RPG gameplay isnt exactley useful in determining his canon fighting ability.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 12:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

BT, I have never even seen proof that Sargeras is even planet sized...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the image where he has his sword in the planet? i think thats in this thread, the Titans build pieces of a planet with their hands however which leads me to belive they are usually less than planet sized because they scrape up rivers and create canyons etc etc

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:03 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Because surely a Titan would be using more powers many we wouldnt even know far far beyond anything Azeroth mages use simply, its ridiculous, Norgannon the master of magic isnt going to sit there casting Frostbolt, thats as silly as it sounds...

On norgannons it says he apprently escapes to safety with all the titans using Wish, I mean heavens above whos going to defeat the Pantheon for them to need to escape? then theres a load of gameplay in the same "combat" box, using the RPG gameplay isnt exactley useful in determining his canon fighting ability.

Did it occur to you that maybe he did not use more powers because he does not have to? He is after all referred to as the most powerful entity in the universe. Does it surprise you so much that he use simple spells that enhance him and debuff opposition? Perhaps he does not NEED anything more?

As Becci has said in a previous thread, Norgannon and the boys are not taking combat into a habit. They are not the warrior type stick out tongue Much like how they made the aspects guardians and not warriors. Sargeras is something different. He was their warrior. He was the one getting corrupted. You can not use pantheon stuff on him, because he is no longer pantheon.

How is it not useful? The books are canon, so why should not a canon description be canon?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 03:21 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I say CC wins the argument on the grounds that she is hotter. no expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 03:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I can live with that

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 03:58 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Did it occur to you that maybe he did not use more powers because he does not have to? He is after all referred to as the most powerful entity in the universe. Does it surprise you so much that he use simple spells that enhance him and debuff opposition? Perhaps he does not NEED anything more?

As Becci has said in a previous thread, Norgannon and the boys are not taking combat into a habit. They are not the warrior type stick out tongue Much like how they made the aspects guardians and not warriors. Sargeras is something different. He was their warrior. He was the one getting corrupted. You can not use pantheon stuff on him, because he is no longer pantheon.

How is it not useful? The books are canon, so why should not a canon description be canon?

Sure..but that doesnt mean anything in a debate...you need specifics. Simply saying he must be so overpowering because he doesnt need anything more advanced doesnt help you in favour against Pyron, Nosgoth or Jedah.

That doesnt mean much either, since them not taking combat into a habit is neither here nor there in context with Sarg being powerful, he himself has a similiar combat gameplay role out that youve already posted, its just simple, if their the only specific abilities you can find for him then he will be douched by all in the thread. Especially by Pyron.

Because their "useless", they have hardly any information regarding what he would do in a canon situation, all they have is gameplay, thus their useless, since you cannot use gameplay, either way its a rule in this forum (a silly one imo) that only stuff said and shown in the actual games is canon nothing else.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:07 PM
Utrigita

No its not, none of those things youve listed apart from ripping scales from a dragon are relvent when you look at the character, Sargeras is still unkown, because the things youve listed dont speak detailed on his actual powersl, what he can really do, what he actually does in a battle and how much he can really take from various things, if a small axe regardless of its nature power (none of those who enchanted it are near even Kiljaeden leauge, praps not even Archimonde) then obviously he has very little endurance especially to thel ikes of Pyron.

Sorry but you said.

quote:
well you should know then how I always discount using characters we have very little clue off

I showed that, the statement was vary far from the case we have a good clue of what exactly Sargeras is capable of accomplishe consideret that he is above both Archimonde Kil'Jaeden Mannaroth and his entire army combined.

What??? Elune the Goddess of the Earth almost Nature Magic incarnated is Close to Archimondes league??? She is above Archimonde did you miss the part where Achimonde couldn't break her shield around Tyranda? And it was Nature Magic that is the only thing that has shown capable of hurting the Dark Titan and his second in command, hell it toke the destruction of the World Tree (that is fused with the Well of Eternity the Well created from the original by the Titans) a immense powerful Natur Magical Charge to kill him, and Archimonde is a flea to Sargeras on all aspects...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:40 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Sorry but you said.

I showed that, the statement was vary far from the case we have a good clue of what exactly Sargeras is capable of accomplishe consideret that he is above both Archimonde Kil'Jaeden Mannaroth and his entire army combined.

What??? Elune the Goddess of the Earth almost Nature Magic incarnated is Close to Archimondes league??? She is above Archimonde did you miss the part where Achimonde couldn't break her shield around Tyranda? And it was Nature Magic that is the only thing that has shown capable of hurting the Dark Titan and his second in command, hell it toke the destruction of the World Tree (that is fused with the Well of Eternity the Well created from the original by the Titans) a immense powerful Natur Magical Charge to kill him, and Archimonde is a flea to Sargeras on all aspects...

Him being above them is not a clue to what he can do in a debate however, there are very few speicifc powers, simply knowing hes beyond his army doesnt mean much in a debate, you need specific endurances, what powers he definaltey has and cna use etc, in teh canon very few have been noted.

Shes beyond Titan league imo, but not in power to destroy, thus what I meant was that shes not in league with Sarg/Archi in destruction/damaging since she is a peaceful goddess.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 08:51 AM
Utrigita

Him being above them is not a clue to what he can do in a debate however, there are very few speicifc powers, simply knowing hes beyond his army doesnt mean much in a debate, you need specific endurances, what powers he definaltey has and cna use etc, in teh canon very few have been noted.

Oh yes it is, We know perfectly well what the Eredar Dreadlords Pitlords Archimonde Kil'Jaeden etc can perform and we know that all their power combined is nothing next to Sargeras the Army that is countless is nothing against it's masters power. I have already listed his Endurance it requires Natur Magic of extremely powerful calibre to injure Sargeras, do any of his opponents bring that to the field?

Shes beyond Titan league imo, but not in power to destroy, thus what I meant was that shes not in league with Sarg/Archi in destruction/damaging since she is a peaceful goddess.

Of cause she isn't about going around destroying, but I found it strange that now you label Elune at Titan level when you earlier said

quote:
if a small axe regardless of its nature power (none of those who enchanted it are near even Kiljaeden leauge, praps not even Archimonde)

One of those none was Elune, going by your logic Sargeras endurance would be off the charts considering that a being that is above the Titans is the only being capable of making a weapon that is capable of injuring him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 10:26 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote:
Strongly associated with healing, peace, and tolerance, Elune has been revered by the night elves and other races since ancient times. However, the Mother Moon is not a goddess who advocates peace at all costs. Indeed, one of Elune's aspects since ancient times has been the Night Warrior

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:06 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Oh yes it is, We know perfectly well what the Eredar Dreadlords Pitlords Archimonde Kil'Jaeden etc can perform and we know that all their power combined is nothing next to Sargeras the Army that is countless is nothing against it's masters power. I have already listed his Endurance it requires Natur Magic of extremely powerful calibre to injure Sargeras, do any of his opponents bring that to the field?

Of cause she isn't about going around destroying, but I found it strange that now you label Elune at Titan level when you earlier said

One of those none was Elune, going by your logic Sargeras endurance would be off the charts considering that a being that is above the Titans is the only being capable of making a weapon that is capable of injuring him.

So we just assume he has the same powers they have? thats a very bad assumption, you cant just assume and guess hes got exactley the same powers they have, his power being above them is not important especially when Pyron in this battle as well as Kain could single handadly defeat the beings he is above.

Shes not powerful when fighting, thats what i meant, overall Id put her slightly above Titans in power.

Not really off teh charts because I dont feel the titans are even that powerful when their put side by side with beings like Pyron, also your looking at it at very basic terms, Elune enchanting it doesnt mean its power is based around damage from her, if it says she enchanted it then that doesnt mean shes enchanted it with destructive power, especially since shes not a desctructive goddess.

Be that as it may Cowgirl she has no destruction feats afaik, care to show me some if she has?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:07 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Be that as it may Cowgirl she has no destruction feats afaik, care to show me some if she has?

Excuse me? How should I know if she has feats or not? I am no Warcraft professor, as you should have learnt by now.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:46 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well if you can find that she was known as a Night Warrior I imagined you could find information teh same way on her feats.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:48 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It was a mere summary from WoW-Europe. The reason I posted it was because you said she was peaceful, proving you know little of her. I just wanted to set facts straight, that she is a warrior. Or so WoW-Europe says.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:50 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesnt prove I know little of her, she is a peaceful goddess still.....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:52 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She is a warrior. How is that being peaceful? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

It says she doesnt stay at peace consistently, it doesnt say she is always a warrior, infact it says she is usually peaceful, just not always.

A peaceful person does not have to be a pacifist

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:04 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She has a title saying Night Warrior. Having a title speaking of war makes her a little more than just 'not always pacifist' I imagine wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:07 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no not really, a Goddess would have hundreds of titles especially as old as Elune is, hell the Tauren think of her as another name as well, she has many titles mostly to do with the moon however, having one title doesnt make her less peaceful.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:10 PM