KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't hate in random threads anymore. my name just got dragged here laughing
and foo, you're talking to the biggest punisher fan alive. Frank>>Steve

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:02 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
i don't hate in random threads anymore
Really? When'd you stop? Last time I remember you doing that was in the Kratos/Rock's mentor thread. You've renounced the random hate/name dropping since then?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:14 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didn't bring it up. it's no longer unprovoked attacks big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:21 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

We'll see. I'm opening up the Ryu/Terry thread again, although I'm starting to think it will never end, I'm tired of seeing it spill into other threads

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:48 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

don't do it. this Ryu and Terry case would never end.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:50 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

We'll, if Sado's really onboard w/the "stop random hate" shit, I guess I don't have to.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 08:11 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing
seriously, eventually KMC is gonna end with Planet Sado arc, where all the fanboy illuminati will put me in a ship and blast me into space. only for me return bigger and stronger than ever and begin World War Sado on you people! mad

fact of the matter is, i'm the garth ennis of fighting games. he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional. i rebel against the one thing fighting games all seem to be about=SF and Ryu's nuts.

on a serious note, no more unprovoked attacks from Sado. from now on this is the age of Sado-Banner eek!

~Sado Ennis
P.S. I-Dope, stop pretending to be mahatma, foo! you're the main reason behind several people's hatred towards SF! mad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 08:54 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

i rebel against the one thing fighting games all seem to be about=SF and Ryu's nuts.
That's only what the guys who made AOF seem to think big grin

P.S. I-Dope, stop pretending to be mahatma, foo! you're the main reason behind several people's hatred towards SF! mad
Doubtful, Shit-o22. 2/3 of my top 3 ain't even from SF or Capcom. Ryu ain't even in my top ten & according to your list you like him far more than I do. I never pretend to be anything, especially not Mahatma. My hatred for certain lousy characters & the lousy games they originate from is well documented. Everybody knows who I am & where I stand on the issues broseph. Who are these people who hate SF 'cuz of me?

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 16th, 2008 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 09:41 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

fact of the matter is, i'm the garth ennis of fighting games. he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional.

"he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional"

Yea right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Garth Ennis does'nt rebel because of that he just does'nt like superhero comics its not that he does'nt particulary dislike them its more how it dominates the comic industry.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Garth Ennis does'nt rebel because of that he just does'nt like superhero comics its not that he does'nt particulary dislike them its more how it dominates the comic industry.

are you tripping? seriously, you just exactly what i said and rephrased it. Garth Ennis explicitly said in an interview that he hates superheroes. that's why they always get humiliated in his comics. Heck, The Boys is all about hate against "superhero c0nts"

oh and SF dominates the same way. freakin horribly fanwanked Bs.

quote:
Doubtful, Shit-o22. 2/3 of my top 3 ain't even from SF or Capcom. Ryu ain't even in my top ten & according to your list you like him far more than I do. I never pretend to be anything, especially not Mahatma. My hatred for certain lousy characters & the lousy games they originate from is well documented. Everybody knows who I am & where I stand on the issues broseph. Who are these people who hate SF 'cuz of me?

this is your second emo fit in a row? not cool. of all the chums at KMC you were the only who could dish out some thrashing and take some too (just like Terry big grin ). that's why it was fun messin with you. so when did you become ryu? these days it all begins with you throwing a hissy fit to win.
oh and if you look at my list now, Ryu's gone down even lower. he began with number2, then kept going lower and lower till now he's on number 12 or something. the mahatma thing was just a jab, I-Emo erm

~Sado

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 09:28 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

that's why they always get humiliated in his comics. Heck, The Boys is all about hate against "superhero c0nts"

And also how people place their trust in these superheroes and some of those superheroes that wear their tights are actually quite good characters

quote:
oh and SF dominates the same way. freakin horribly fanwanked Bs.

Thats because Capcom does a good job of making their Street Fighter games unlike SNK and some of their King Of Fighters games......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 11:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And also how people place their trust in these superheroes and some of those superheroes that wear their tights are actually quite good characters

what?

quote:
Thats because Capcom does a good job of making their Street Fighter games unlike SNK and some of their King Of Fighters games

right. that's explains why SF4 got booed by some folks in the convention i was at in hong kong, why it's been a dead franchise since 1998, and why the guy directing SF4 coudln't even get clearance from capcom to make SF4 and had to do it behind their back laughing

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 07:09 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

this is your second emo fit in a row? not cool. of all the chums at KMC you were the only who could dish out some thrashing and take some too (just like Terry big grin ). that's why it was fun messin with you. so when did you become ryu? these days it all begins with you throwing a hissy fit to win.
oh and if you look at my list now, Ryu's gone down even lower. he began with number2, then kept going lower and lower till now he's on number 12 or something. the mahatma thing was just a jab, I-Emo erm
No fit, just didn't like the "people don't like SF 'cuz of me part". I notice you didn't/couldn't name any names either laughing out loud &even if somebody didn't like SF 'cuz of me, fuk 'em. They obviously care about what I say waaaaaaaaaay too much. We all know I'm very important, but damn. You ain't ever gonna hear me say I hate FF 'cuz of you or anybody else. I hate FF 'cuz it sucked & was a wankfest for one character above everything, especially story.

Ryu's not even in my top 20(I still recognize his importance & iconhood though). So you still "supposedly" like him more than me. He dropped down even further on your list when you put ripoff on there. It's fake though. laughing out loud ripoff Suckassaki doesn't just suddenly become one of someone's favorites if they've known of him for a while.

& Ennis ain't all he's cracked up to be though. He's totally disregarded what some heroes are capabale of in order to make them look bad.
We're getting way off topic though. There's a cap/SNK thread for most of this shit. & Comics forum for someof it.

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 17th, 2008 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:30 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

right. that's explains why SF4 got booed by some folks in the convention i was at in hong kong,:

Keyword there is "Some"

quote:
why the guy directing SF4 coudln't even get clearance from capcom to make SF4 and had to do it behind their back :laugh

What a load of shit, Yoshinori Ono did get permission from capcom.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 01:10 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Keyword there is "Some"

no, keyword is "boo". you know when was the last time i saw anything or anyone get booed on a convention? never.

quote:
What a load of shit, Yoshinori Ono did get permission from capcom

not from what i know. and what sado knows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what kmc knows big grin

quote:
Ryu's not even in my top 20(I still recognize his importance & iconhood though).

cuz you've given into fanboy-no-hadou no expression

quote:
So you still "supposedly" like him more than me. He dropped down even further on your list when you put ripoff on there. It's fake though. ripoff Suckassaki doesn't just suddenly become one of someone's favorites if they've known of him for a while.

lots of folks on my site just came up once i got to read more about 'em. i was always a fan of Ryo (when he wasn't there i STILL gave him a 9.5/10 in the "others" section and was saying Ryo>Ryu in several fights here on KMC). Alba, Gato, Geese, Heihachi all of 'em went up on my list pretty high and pretty quick. heck, Gene practically began with number 2. same way some of 'em went down it. ryu's one. Steve Fox is another cuz they made him too broken in the game......and he's sounds like "wanka" wink

quote:
& Ennis ain't all he's cracked up to be though. He's totally disregarded what some heroes are capabale of in order to make them look bad. We're getting way off topic though. There's a cap/SNK thread for most of this shit. & Comics forum for someof it.

bull. anyman who revives The Punisher is jesus and buddha rolled into one. on top of that he shites on heroes left and right, fingers every religous hole in the world and wrote down some of the best one liners in comicbook history. you ever read Preacher?

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 18th, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 12:24 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

you're the last person to talk, bub erm
If you say so man, but you don't see me complainin about how much I think Terry sux in threads that have NOTHIN to do wit him.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:54 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have people swearing at my religion, my mother, me and godknows what i still don't give a shite. terry's a freakin videogame character who don't exist and he's not even my favorite videogame character. heck, even if you call Big Boss a f@g it still won't get my goat.

life's too short for fighting over some pizza delivery boy with bad english stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:14 PM
No End N Site

I totally agree...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:17 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

must be a first huh? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:22 PM
No End N Site

Nope, cuz I also agree that Kyo is "Tha Shiznite".

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:35 PM