KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Terry's run was AWESOME...you know you are getting down with your New Hat. I agree though King is tough though I am not sure the toughest in SNK.

You have to consider Charlotte, Mature, Vice, Chizuru as well.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:55 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

King would fuk them up. & I think Gully fuks up the Double dragon guys, unless ROTG is canon

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:57 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

king was able to smack around Kyo when he lost his flame powers in KoFZillion. she knocked him out IIRC laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
@Sado-Your imitation was a waste. Everybody hates Fagcoon & anybody who says they don't is lying. He's alive only because the abortion failed

fagoon wasn't the point, bub, it was that YOU are as guilty of dragging in unconscerned pricks as much as i am. so is mother of violence. someone oughta ask him how we know he hates iori and think's he's a piece of shite when there hasn't been an iori thread for ages big grin
you've also raged on terry in threads he had nothing to do with just to take jabs at me, which was cool and i enjoyed it. problem is when emo, homos, queers, fagg0ts, and limpdick motherf0ckers take it too seriously and act like i just popped their cherry by passing a jab at ryu.

10 bucks says that when i say "f0ck ryu" and you look down your pants, you won't see blood flowing. nor will shinremy, darko, dark-jaxx, just frame and the lot of 'em big grin

~Sado
P.S. f0ck ryu *hands you all nappies* laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
King would fuk them up. & I think Gully fuks up the Double dragon guys, unless ROTG is canon

I love King as well but Vice and Mature?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:52 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Vice and Mature?

both S-U-X. no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:43 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

they only suck when i ask them too cool

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:20 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
fagoon wasn't the point, bub, it was that YOU are as guilty of dragging in unconscerned pricks as much as i am. so is mother of violence. someone oughta ask him how we know he hates iori and think's he's a piece of shite when there hasn't been an iori thread for ages big grin
you've also raged on terry in threads he had nothing to do with just to take jabs at me, which was cool and i enjoyed it. problem is when emo, homos, queers, fagg0ts, and limpdick motherf0ckers take it too seriously and act like i just popped their cherry by passing a jab at ryu.

10 bucks says that when i say "f0ck ryu" and you look down your pants, you won't see blood flowing. nor will shinremy, darko, dark-jaxx, just frame and the lot of 'em big grin

~Sado
P.S. f0ck ryu *hands you all nappies* laughing out loud laughing
You really don't seem to get it. Fagcoon is universally hated & shitting on him won't cause an argument. I haven't dropped Terry's name where it didn't belong in ages because I've grown out of derailing threads to bash him. I'n NOT as guilty as you. I'm not sure about the others, but as I've told you countless times I don't give a flying rat's @ss(i-drop original. Ask my permission b4 using) about you shitting on Ryu or anybody else. Just don't do it in threads he don't belong in. MOV didn't bring Iori up tho IIRC. I did. He just gave his opinion afterward. Of course I'm gonna knock him out & throw my jacket on his face for it, but he's also not doing what you do. You can call Ryu a donkey raping shit eater, just do it in the right place.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I love King as well but Vice and Mature?
Fuks them up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:43 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You really don't seem to get it. Fagcoon is universally hated & shitting on him won't cause an argument. I haven't dropped Terry's name where it didn't belong in ages because I've grown out of derailing threads to bash him. I'n NOT as guilty as you. I'm not sure about the others, but as I've told you countless times I don't give a flying rat's @ss(i-drop original. Ask my permission b4 using) about you shitting on Ryu or anybody else. Just don't do it in threads he don't belong in. MOV didn't bring Iori up tho IIRC. I did. He just gave his opinion afterward. Of course I'm gonna knock him out & throw my jacket on his face for it, but he's also not doing what you do. You can call Ryu a donkey raping shit eater, just do it in the right place.

name the last thread where i brought up ryu myself. if some chum comes up there and brings up ryu and then says something that is not true, i can't sit back and watch all you people nod your heads even thought its wrong.
as for you bashing terry, IIRC its been a coupla weeks. i won't say long time. also i've actually said i wont bring up ryu unless someone mentions him so stop beating that dead horse already.

---
as for king and Vice/Mature, well, i'd go with Vice and Mature. they are Orochi and pretty vicious.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:56 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

In the threads I already mentioned you were the one to bring him up. (Cody v.Kyle & Cody v. lookslikeSteve Fox) Nobody & the I-drop means nobody had mention shit about him but you. There's probably more, but since you say you're done w/that type of shit(we'll see no expression ) I'm gonna dead that shit. & as far as me bashing Terry, it mighta been yesterday, but I guarantee you it was in a Terry thread

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 03:06 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

let me show you how biased KMC is:
i get screwed for bashing a character only cuz the character is bash is "hollywood ryu hoshi" so its a mortal sin. and i get hated for it cuz its the godly ryu for the biblical SF.

but here's a thought: brain.......when was the last time you called Ryo sakazaki by name?

Case closed. Sado proven innocent or as guilty as SF Klux Klan

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:30 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by I-Drop
& as far as me bashing Terry, it mighta been yesterday, but I guarantee you it was in a Terry thread
laughing

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:23 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

let me show you how biased KMC is:
i get screwed for bashing a character only cuz the character is bash is "hollywood ryu hoshi" so its a mortal sin. and i get hated for it cuz its the godly ryu for the biblical SF.
1st off, nobody's screwing you. Told ya to stop w/the gay shit,mane. 2nd, you're parked in a "no whine" zone so cut this "they out to get me" shit out. You're not listening. I just said let's dead this shit & I've said 1000 times that bashing Ryu ain't the problem, where you bash him is. Don't be thick Sado. You're better than this. moveon.org
but here's a thought: brain.......when was the last time you called Ryo sakazaki by name?
big grin Always. I don't remember the last time I brought his nut @ss up (do you?), but it rarely derails the thread. Nobody really cares all that much about him. Fvck him & the horse he rode in on laughing out loud But if you really care(you don't. Nobody does), I'll not bring ripoff suckassaki up unless he's involved in the thread. Happy?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 12:57 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1st off, nobody's screwing you. Told ya to stop w/the gay shit,mane.

figurative speech, commonly used without being associated with gayness. if you see gay everywhere then it means good ol' I-drop is finally seeing the light of day big grin

quote:
2nd, you're parked in a "no whine" zone so cut this "they out to get me" shit out.

i said i get screwed for something that everyone does and laughing about it. whats whiny about that? confused

quote:
bashing Ryu ain't the problem, where you bash him is.

where do you bash ryo, brain? big grin

quote:
Always. I don't remember the last time I brought his nut @ss up (do you?), but it rarely derails the thread. Nobody really cares all that much about him. Fvck him & the horse he rode in on But if you really care(you don't. Nobody does), I'll not bring ripoff suckassaki up unless he's involved in the thread. Happy?

nah, don't care. you can bash terry, asia, the world, islam, buddism, blacks, malcom x and jesus and i still wont care laughing
just pointing out how biased KMC is.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:13 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Looks more like whining. You didn't put any laughs in your post that I was responding to. Came of as very, very whiny. You should be pointing out how Gooly does or doesn't kick the Lee bros. @sses. I think he whoops 'em.

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 26th, 2008 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 05:11 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he oughta lose. those guys are powerful and its two-on-one.

oh, and what part of SF Klux Klan came across as "not a joke" eek!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:39 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

The whole "persecuted emo" rant that came b4 it smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:21 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

which i've been laughing about for a while now WITH SMILEYS smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 04:10 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

No smileys during the rant

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 05:24 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

know me long enough to know i don't always use smilies. then again, you've been off your game lately, old man big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 07:42 AM