KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen

3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen
Started by: wolfpack86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

BFR is always an option..., seeing however as I'm not sure how any of them could put colossus down, and the thing and abomination are no push-overs, it would be an uphill battle for the healers.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:41 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
depends on the host doofus, the abom creed skinned was not a CL100...so don't pull that crap
Dude you are so ****ing retarded..

Please provide me examples of Wendigo's having limitations BELOW class 100....

The only Wendigo's who have noticeable differences than their counterparts are the ones who start off uber to begin with i.e. Ba'al, Hulk, and Mauvais...
At no point as Wendigo ever been a weakling especially the one's Wolverine fights.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:41 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Abom? I believe you meant Wendigo. Yes, he was cl100. Did you even read the issue? He's beaten the crap out of Sasquatch.
I've skimmed the issue...

you sure wendigo was CL100? I'll take your word if you say so, but I thought most wendigos were not.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:43 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

sabretooth has NEVER beaten a legit CL100

wolverine is the only threat, but he is helpless against Piotr

Lady Deathstrike is not even a factor in this fight
no expression

Killpower, Wendigo, and Sinisters supermen.... God it must get tiring being so wrong all the time.

jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

you sure wendigo was CL100? I'll take your word if you say so, but I thought most wendigos were not.
Yeah? Well you're wrong again... If ANY Wendigo was EVER below 100 it would be an exception to the rule.

Starscream M

Originally posted by jinzin
Dude you are so ****ing retarded..

Please provide me examples of Wendigo's having limitations BELOW class 100....

The only Wendigo's who have noticeable differences than their counterparts are the ones who start off uber to begin with i.e. Ba'al, Hulk, and Mauvais...
At no point as Wendigo ever been a weakling especially the one's Wolverine fights.
so being under CL100 means you're a weakling? nice false analogy

I said he wasn't CL100, not that he was a weakling

wendigos usually seem more like around class 60 - 75ish to me

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:44 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud YES because Abom is secretly at least 3 times stronger than World War Hulk!

LMAO..

Every time I think you couldn't make a dumber statement you prove me wrong! rolling on floor laughing

God... do you EVER try to use knowledge instead of talking out of your ass?

Hulk's used them on Wolverine 3 times and the only one that's EVER even effected Wolverine (His HF was monumentally weaker btw) Caused Wolverine to punch a hole straight through him.... Yeah.. they work alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every one of the healers has speed feats well outmatching that of their adversaries... Speedblitze ftw.

in order to speed blitz you have to have enough power to actually put down your oppoent in a few moves or release so many attacks that your opponent can't possibly retaliate. That isn't going to happen here. sorry.

fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

no expression

Killpower, Wendigo, and Sinisters supermen.... God it must get tiring being so wrong all the time.
nice list of jobbers...I said 'legit' CL100s...ie Shehulk, Namor, etc who would all own Sabretooth

jinzin

colossus could do the same thing, logan can't even cut colossus like he did hulk

logan may cause some surface scratches...but nothing serious to piotr
That's nothing but an assumption... Both Wolverine and Colussus think that Colussus can be cut to the bone.. Pretty obvious when Rogues Wolverine claws went through her colossus skin, or when Memic's 50% C skin offered NO resistance at all to Wolverine....

Also in AOA, Sabretooth and Collusus were sparring partners, Sabes was fine afterwards and Colussus was wiped out, and AOA Sabes isn't even stronger than his 616 counterpart.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:46 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

uh yes he is.

What handbook bio states that?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

so being under CL100 means you're a weakling? nice false analogy

I said he wasn't CL100, not that he was a weakling

wendigos usually seem more like around class 60 - 75ish to me
It is if you're a Wendigo, who routinely makes foes like Hulk get help to win fights... no expression

And you were still wrong. so no proof.

SEEM? What the f**k?

Based on what? Ripping landscapes out of the earth and overpowering Sasquatch?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:47 PM
Trackz

no expression

didnt he beat sinisters supermen wit hPIS, plus I'm not sure if there was evidence that they were class 100, they had super strength they didn't have many feats with it though.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:48 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

That's nothing but an assumption... Both Wolverine and Colussus think that Colussus can be cut to the bone.. Pretty obvious when Rogues Wolverine claws went through her colossus skin, or when Memic's 50% C skin offered NO resistance at all to Wolverine....

Also in AOA, Sabretooth and Collusus were sparring partners, Sabes was fine afterwards and Colussus was wiped out, and AOA Sabes isn't even stronger than his 616 counterpart.
sparring is completely irrelevant...sabretooth may very well have better stamina, which is not a point of dispute.

also, its complete utter speculation that logan can cut through Colossus. Logan's claws may be sharp enough, but logan is way too weak to push them deep. If superman had those claws, he may cut colossus, not logan.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:48 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

It is if you're a Wendigo, who routinely makes foes like Hulk get help to win fights... no expression

And you were still wrong. so no proof.

SEEM? What the f**k?

Based on what? Ripping landscapes out of the earth and overpowering Sasquatch?
AHAHHahahah do you realize the ridiculousness of what you're saying?!

so hulk needs help to beat wendigo but Sabretooth could rip wendigo apart like buttah?

do you not see something wrong with that?

oh yeah, of course not, not with those biased spectacles you have on

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

nice list of jobbers...I said 'legit' CL100s...ie Shehulk, Namor, etc who would all own Sabretooth

She-Hulk is pretty consistently Class75. And both she and Namor are much faster and more agile than anyone on the Strongmen team.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by fangirl101
in order to speed blitz you have to have enough power to actually put down your oppoent in a few moves or release so many attacks that your opponent can't possibly retaliate. That isn't going to happen here. sorry.
What the f**k?

Wolverine's done that to thing on 3 occasions alone.
And the speedblitze would be used to stop any plot device grabbing shenanigans.. not to outright kill them... you don't have to be able to one shot your opponent to speed blitze.

One of them stalemated Herc in an arm wrestling contest and goes rounds with Death's head, one forces Hulk into tag team after tag team and one had the powers of all the x-men combined......

Wow.. ssssooooooo not legit...

and She Hulk isn't even a legit class 100 anyways... and Namor's done a great job of proving that in his face offs with Wolver.. oh wait, no he hasn't... yeah.. you're a fool.

Starscream M

how exactly does that prove wendigo is CL100?

Starscream M

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
She-Hulk is pretty consistently Class75. And both she and Namor are much faster and more agile than anyone on the Strongmen team.
faster yes, but I wouldn't say she is much faster. I mean if her and colossus or thing fought, I dont think she'd be running circles around them or anything.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:52 PM
Starscream M

and Namor's done a great job of proving that in his face offs with Wolver.. oh wait, no he hasn't... yeah.. you're a fool.
nice, bring wolverine into the equation when we were discussing tooth, but of course you can't help yourself

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:53 PM