KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Max Payne 3

Max Payne 3
Started by: Icy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That's true.

I don't have an issue with that because well, you tried your best.

I have an issue if it's a newer game.

By any chance, how old are these games?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian

By any chance, how old are these games?

14 years old

i've noticed that there is "some" of the older games on steam just not the ones i'm after

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, I call those games ancient.

Most of the games that Steam have is 2000 and up usually.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 03:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Well, I call those games ancient.

Most of the games that Steam have is 2000 and up usually.

Also going by the System Requirements for some of them they've updated them for them to work on the newer windows systems.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 01:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Not sure.

One thing that Steam is really good for is updates. Every game that gets patched is automatically downloaded by Steam so you always have the most updated game.

As well, I find Steam forums really useful for getting help with technical problems any game has. There is usually a fix for it as well, it seems publishers/developers find out about problems much quicker because of Steam. Not sure if its actually true but just something I thought I saw.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 03:32 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Okay i gave in and brought Max Payne 2 off steam only i had to do was go to the compability and make it run for windows 2000.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 07:24 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

What?

You have Windows 2000?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 03:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No... i have XP

but the Max Payne 2 thats on Steam well for me anyway all i had to do was go to the compability and make it run for windows 2000.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:17 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Weird. I have Vista 64 and it ran fine. That's what happens with PC games.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 05:54 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For this third game wonder if they will do the comic book style cut scenes again or something entirely new.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 05:58 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably comic again. They said they wanted the same feel as the first two.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 01:26 PM
DukeNuke
Restricted

Account Restricted

???

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 09:59 PM
DukeNuke is currently offline Click here to Send DukeNuke a Private Message Find more posts by DukeNuke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DukeNuke
Restricted

Account Restricted

nop

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 09:59 PM
DukeNuke is currently offline Click here to Send DukeNuke a Private Message Find more posts by DukeNuke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 09:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 07:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:35 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

A semi-automatic sniper rifle.

Amazing.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Looking forward to this game.

The second Max Payne was excellent.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 04:47 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

At this point in time, as nostalgic as comic book cut scenes would be, I'd rather just see cutscenes showing the graphics off.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 07:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Why?

The comic aspect was a great way to tell the story.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 07:45 PM