KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed

Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed
Started by: Sith Master X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I don't even see you arguing your case, you're just saying I'm being nitpicky because you can't prove me wrong.

Actually, I'm calling it like it is. "Wrong" doesn't work with opinions. Little itty bitty baby issues causing you to hate a movie is ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:48 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mindset
David Lascher is almost 40.

Yeah but he doesnt look anywhere near that age.He is still passable for a high school kid same as Tobey was.
here he is right here,if you dont think this guy SCREAMS Peter Parker,your nuts.
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-galle...her-picture.htm Its also a recent 2009 photo. Even though he is almost 40,he hardly looks it.In fact,he looks much younger than Harrison Ford did when Ford was 33 when he first did Star Wars. He's still very playable as a senior in high school even at his age.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 9th, 2010 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 09:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by guy222
Lets stay on topic friends

Many topics on KMC are being watched by Raz and Ushgarak

Need I say more

Enjoy and be good

sup. need not worry,

Originally posted by Mr Parker
not my fault nobody posted in between from sunday to monday and Bruce,I know they wont cast him cause he is unheard of but for Parker,someone I think would be great in that role would be David Lasher who used to be on Blossom,he's a very good actor and like I said earlier,from what I saw of Efrons amazing performance in Hairspray,I would really like him as well as long as he dyed his hair black like he did in that movie.

Cant really think of anybody at the moment for Mary Jane but I would love to see Sarah Michelle Geller as Gwen Stacy.I look at her and I say-Thats Gwen Stacy.What was really pleasing to me was I said that before I knew Gwen was going to be in sm3 a long time ago that she would be great in that role and then when it was confirmed that she WOULD be in sm3, I saw at other message boards that she was the choice of many others as well which I thought was pretty cool. cool

i know who that is, maybe when blossom was on the air

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 10:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yeah but he doesnt look anywhere near that age.He is still passable for a high school kid same as Tobey was.
here he is right here,if you dont think this guy SCREAMS Peter Parker,your nuts.
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-galle...her-picture.htm Its also a recent 2009 photo. Even though he is almost 40,he hardly looks it.In fact,he looks much younger than Harrison Ford did when Ford was 33 when he first did Star Wars. He's still very playable as a senior in high school even at his age.
Yea, he looks pretty young when he's airbrushed.

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe he could play as Parker's teacher.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 03:43 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Damn they sure know how to make people look much younger than they are in pics.I take back everything i said now after seeing that photo.Yeah he would have been perfect back in the day of Blossom but not now.I still like the choice of Zac with his hair dyed though.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 04:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yea, he looks pretty young when he's airbrushed.

Maybe he could play as Parker's teacher.

since dylan baker won't be back either, perhaps he could be curt connors than lizard??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 08:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Just heard something bad...

Spider-Man reboot will be in 3D

They are really flogging this 3D effect in movies. Very few pictures get it right and more often than not it fails. Especially if they go into the movie already knowing it's going to be 3D, they give you things flying at the audience on purpose just to say "Hey! Wasn't that cool? It looked like it was coming at you!"

Give us a great story! Not a special effects shitstorm!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 02:43 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would love to see Sarah Michelle Geller as Gwen Stacy.I look at her and I say-Thats Gwen Stacy.

You also look at Zac Efron and think: "That should be Peter Parker.".

I'm so glad you aren't in charge of casting.

All the people being named are literally handsome Hollywood stars. Would YOU buy the idea that these guys are geeky and have trouble getting girls?

I would. Might as well cast Brad Pitt.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yea, Magiure was a good choice because he looks like a geek.

Especially before he bulked up.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:23 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Except he is about the worst actor in the world though so doesnt matter if you look the part. laughing

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:06 PM
LanceWindu

No one else is upset about the 3D news?!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 08:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It's too early to judge the 3D thing, but I'd have to say it certainly doesn't excite me.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yea, Magiure was a good choice because he looks like a geek.

Especially before he bulked up.

Topher Grace would've been a much better Pete Parker.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Kazenji

Totally.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Justin Chatwin as Peter Parker big grin
But after he destroxyed his career in Dragonball Evolution the chances are slim that he will act again Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:13 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kazenji

agreed.ANYBODY would have been a better choice for that role instead of Tobey about the worst actor in hollywood. sick

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 06:11 PM
chiaki
The Hard makes it Great

according to IMDB Logan Lerman is the rumored Peter Parker for the 2012 Reboot

Thanks Scythe

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 06:49 PM
chiaki is currently offline Click here to Send chiaki a Private Message Find more posts by chiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Avatar Team Meets with Spider-Man Director

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 03:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Arahan
Justin Chatwin as Peter Parker big grin
But after he destroxyed his career in Dragonball Evolution the chances are slim that he will act again Happy Dance

NONONONONONONONONONO.

For the love of all that is sacred, do you hate Spider-Man?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 07:20 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Except he is about the worst actor in the world though so doesnt matter if you look the part. laughing

He's actually a solid actor.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 07:21 AM