KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Daredevil

Deadpool vs. Daredevil
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

For a recent feat I still like the xmen comic where cyclops let's loose a good sized blast right at deadpool and looses sight of him. He moved so fast as to disappear and reappear right in front of cycops eyes/blast

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:19 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
For a recent feat I still like the xmen comic where cyclops let's loose a good sized blast right at deadpool and looses sight of him. He moved so fast as to disappear and reappear right in front of cycops eyes/blast

Then he ran into Colossus' elbow.....with his face.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:59 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Nah ^that was before the blast. DP kicked Piotr off the roof.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 08:23 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

^Oh yeah, I remember now. No way he should've kicked him off the roof, unless he was off balance, which he was.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 08:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by KingD19
^Oh yeah, I remember now. No way he should've kicked him off the roof, unless he was off balance, which he was.
No wonder he was off balance concidering DP puked blood in his face. Who wouldn't be?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 08:39 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, that would make me stumble too. It was just the grossness of it all.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 08:47 AM
SamZED

But you have to admit, the way he handled them all was pretty darn impressive, especially concidering he wasn't really tring to fight them but was putting up a show.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:16 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by rotiart

People have said otherwise but that was his teleportational device wasn't it? People say he moved so fast that no one could see him but...
HE WAS IN MID AIR NARROWLY DODGING THREE BEAMS!
and suddenly he was at least 8 metres standing right next to Cyke?
TP smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:16 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

not really^ he was about to jump but, they blasted him there was a lot of smoke and in all that he moved that fast, there was no way he couldve used the tp device, its a huge remote with a button it wasnt seen anywhere +dp made a comment about his moves.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:22 PM
jrodslam

In the tussle with DP, DD and Silver Sable, DP was not beating the crap outta them by any means. The team held the advantage, but an unfair one nonetheless being 2 on 1.

As for this battle, DD would have to get a ko, or a tie up to win. I think he can do it. Considering he knows DP will try to possibly use trickery, he may be more cautious. The only advantage i see DP having is the healing factor. Strength, gets nulled and so does his weapons.

DD 6/10

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:36 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I really wouldnt say the team held an advantage even though it was 2 on 1 and even though Sable used guns. I mean Deadpool kicked DD into a wall saying that he's just annoying him even though it was dark in there and DP could barely see. I just dont see how can you give DD the majority if DP already stalemated him and Sable at the same time. Their speed, strength, agility and MA skills are roughly on the same level + Deadpool has a HF, imo a slight edge in strength and wont hesitate to use weapons. DP takes a clear majority.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:51 PM
jrodslam

By looking at it and i had to pick who had the advantage, it was clearly the duo. Hell, the guns Sable had was from DD kicking DP and making him drop them. True they were fighting in the dark, but then again it was Deadpool's idea to go down there in the first place. I dont think any of them(DP and SS) were totally blind because they were still able to aim and block. Im sure not all actions were guided by voice.
The only thing i see them being roughly on the same level on is speed probably. DP not hesitating to use weapons wouldnt be anything new to DD. Its not like Wades aim is better than Bullseye's and him firing weapons would be more of a threat. I see DD disarming then probably tying him up.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 08:13 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by jrodslam
By looking at it and i had to pick who had the advantage, it was clearly the duo. Hell, the guns Sable had was from DD kicking DP and making him drop them. True they were fighting in the dark, but then again it was Deadpool's idea to go down there in the first place. I dont think any of them(DP and SS) were totally blind because they were still able to aim and block. Im sure not all actions were guided by voice.
The only thing i see them being roughly on the same level on is speed probably. DP not hesitating to use weapons wouldnt be anything new to DD. Its not like Wades aim is better than Bullseye's and him firing weapons would be more of a threat. I see DD disarming then probably tying him up.
He dropped the guns when DD attacked from behind, that was before the actual fight so Sable had them most of the time, DP was fighting DD and dodging bullets at the same time. I really dont see where you get the team having an upperhand, imo it was pretty close with DP occasionaly tossing them around.
Agreed on weapons, dodging bullets is nothing new for DD but who said it have to be bullets, DP's usual equipment include gas mombs, granades etc. And it's not just speed, it can be argued who's more skilled and experienced really, their fight as well as other DP fights make pretty cear he holds some advantages over Matt and no disadvanatges. It's a big question whether DD can put Wade down at all. And tying him up wont work, he'd eather throw a granade, cut the rope or teleports away if DD tried it.

Last edited by SamZED on Feb 24th, 2010 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:38 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by SamZED
He dropped the guns when DD attacked from behind, that was before the actual fight so Sable had them most of the time, DP was fighting DD and dodging bullets at the same time. I really dont see where you get the team having an upperhand, imo it was pretty close with DP occasionaly tossing them around.
Agreed on weapons, dodging bullets is nothing new for DD but who said it have to be bullets, DP's usual equipment include gas mombs, granades etc. And it's not just speed, it can be argued who's more skilled and experienced really, their fight as well as other DP fights make pretty cear he holds some advantages over Matt and no disadvanatges. It's a big question whether DD can put Wade down at all. And tying him up wont work, he'd eather throw a granade, cut the rope or teleports away if DD tried it.

Fact is, he pulled the guns on an unarmed Silver Sable and she kocked him through the window and out of the car. Then when DD came in, the initial kick seemed to be from the front. When SS was shooting at DP, it was an even exchange between all combatants. DP swiped at DD, and Sable shot at DP.
At first, Sable disarmed DP and punched him. Then she knocked him out of the car. DP never got a hit on Sable at all. I dont get why to say "with DP occasionally tossing them around". Sable shot him in the head. DP did manage to kick DD, but that was his only landed hit.
True DP does have the grenades and bombs that may cause a problem, but that isnt guaranteed. In their fights, i saw no advantages DP has over DD other than the trick doll. DD would probably know not to fall for that again. In the contest of champions scuffle, DD showed to have the speed and skill advantage on DP. He disarmed him twice. If bound, i dont see DP getting out.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:11 PM
Mindset

In the tussle with DP, DD and Silver Sable, DP was not beating the crap outta them by any means. The team held the advantage, but an unfair one nonetheless being 2 on 1.

As for this battle, DD would have to get a ko, or a tie up to win. I think he can do it. Considering he knows DP will try to possibly use trickery, he may be more cautious. The only advantage i see DP having is the healing factor. Strength, gets nulled and so does his weapons.

DD 6/10
How will DD win 6/10 when he pretty much has no advantage?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 11:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset

fanbase makes it possible

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 11:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

DD has nothing on Wade.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:25 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

did you guys know that DD can deflect multiple bullets better the WW? true story angel

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:29 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Fact is, he pulled the guns on an unarmed Silver Sable and she kocked him through the window and out of the car. Then when DD came in, the initial kick seemed to be from the front. When SS was shooting at DP, it was an even exchange between all combatants. DP swiped at DD, and Sable shot at DP.
At first, Sable disarmed DP and punched him. Then she knocked him out of the car. DP never got a hit on Sable at all. I dont get why to say "with DP occasionally tossing them around". Sable shot him in the head. DP did manage to kick DD, but that was his only landed hit.
True DP does have the grenades and bombs that may cause a problem, but that isnt guaranteed. In their fights, i saw no advantages DP has over DD other than the trick doll. DD would probably know not to fall for that again. In the contest of champions scuffle, DD showed to have the speed and skill advantage on DP. He disarmed him twice. If bound, i dont see DP getting out.
Sable tossing him out of the car was before DD's appearance and was not a fight, DP was just sitting next to her fooling around like he always does, so she used it to her advantage. "he never got a hit on her" You're making it sound like it was a battle and like he he was actually trying to.
When DD attacked DP it was a sneak attack, DP didn't know he was there and didn't see it coming. That's where the fight started.
DP attacked DD while dodging every shot from Sable. I don't see where you're getting 6/10 for DD if all DD did was land ONE punch using the fact that DP couldn't see him in the dark (that didn't even do any harm) only to get knocked into the wall with a lazy kick from Deadpool like he was just annoyance. That is all the exchange that happened between the two, so if anything DP is a better fighter judging by the fight. His speed feats are easilly on the same level as DD's and some are better. As for the contest of the champions the whole thing was a set up, with DP "accidentally" falling to the roof where the dall was hidden and "accidentally" dropping the doll. Deadpool didn't want to kill him that's why he tricked him instead of really fighting him, it's proved by the fact that in the end he could've pulled the trigger on him but didn't. So its not the best example of them fighting since it wasn't a real fight but a set up.
I'll post the scans of the fight with Sable starting with DD attacking DP, let people judge for themselvs but i give Deadpool 8/10 and that's without granades or guns.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9787/silversable2312.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/47...ersable2313.jpg
DD even made a comment about DP not being able to see him in the dark.
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/...ersable2315.jpg
"a bug buzzing"
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/20...ersable2316.jpg
DP is blinded by his own granade and DD uses it to toss him of the waterfall. DP has no guns and no swords still they decide t pay him off so he'd stop coming after them. The team only gained the advantage after Deadpool got blinded, they didn't do so well during the actual fight.

Last edited by SamZED on Feb 25th, 2010 at 09:19 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:15 AM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Mindset

Because fanboyism > logic.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 10:29 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote