KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can make it the farthest?

Who can make it the farthest?
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
OR Surfer can use weakness exploit and simply GAS the heck out of Konvickt? wink

Pfft.

Color me skeptical.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:50 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

or just send his board at konvikt's neck.....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by Enyalus
Pfft.

Color me skeptical.

It's possible, tho. :-/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:55 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

They all stop at 1. wink

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:52 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I thinks it's very unlikely that any of them get 10/10 over firelord. BB and even terrax may present problems for them too.

Last edited by 753 on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:31 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Who can make it the farthest?

I would switch Darkseid with Thanos but anyway.

So, no losing = all out mindset? Just one fight, 1/1? Their enemies fight in character? GL is say Hal?

Thor Stops at 10 (5-7 via bfr).
Silver Surfer stops at 10.
Superman stops at 10.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:45 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Re: Re: Who can make it the farthest?

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I would switch Darkseid with Thanos but anyway.

So, no losing = all out mindset? Just one fight, 1/1? Their enemies fight in character? GL is say Hal?

Thor Stops at 10 (5-7 via bfr).
Silver Surfer stops at 10.
Superman stops at 10.

I think it's ten fights with each ,if the challengers lose one they're out.

Last edited by 753 on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 10:53 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Re: Re: Who can make it the farthest?

Originally posted by 753
I think it's ten fights with each ,if the challengers lose one they're out.

Then they should all stop at #2. Even if Terrax is underrated and a cosmic-comic-jobber. They all are losing at least 1 at #5.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:27 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who can make it the farthest?

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Then they should all stop at #2. Even if Terrax is underrated and a cosmic-comic-jobber. They all are losing at least 1 at #5.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:34 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer siphons Terrax's PC 10 times FTW.

either that or he does to Terrax what Sentry did to him. or he busts the planet and lets Terrax float away off into deepest space.

IF Surfer has to win 10/10 against Terrax, he will do so. Surfer only loses occasional match-ups because he's not quite as serious as the situation demands, here he's focused and ready.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:38 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Man, no respect at all for terrax in this forum. The PC drain will probably work - terrax is nowhere near the others in sofistication and control over it - but he can certainly tank a beating, move through space on his own and go faster than light too. So destroying the planet won't incapacitate him and a raw energy beatdown is unlikely to get a 10/10 over him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:47 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Re: Re: Who can make it the farthest?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman already has a massive advantage, considering that he's fought everyone in this block

before to at least some extent, so he knows what to expect.

also, why is GL so high? Unless you mean an ACTUAL named GL, and not just some cannon fodder guy/girl.
prolly Hal with the Green and blue ring which actually makes him fairly uber...He'd basically have unlimited charge with a more powerful ring...the blue ring.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:57 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

So are they like fighting Ten times and can loose once? that's what I understood from the first post.

Anyway if that's the case people are overrating the characters sure they can beat up to #8 arguable for a majority but all will loose at least once to the #1 on the list BB.

If this is like one fight than that's a different story with them doing much better.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:47 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Furthest or farthest? And yes, I am the grammar police. Don't think about it, just put your letters where I can see them.

They are so similar.....all of them. All at 9-10 unless many lives are at stake.

Last edited by meep-meep on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:04 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

They can`t beat Black Bolt 10/10 so I am going to asume it is 1 fight each.

Supes: 6 or 7, if he makes it past them he stops at 10.
Surfer: probably 11 tho 8 is going to be very hard.
Thor: struggles at 10 but makes it to 11.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:13 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes
he stops at 10

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:17 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor get's to 12 if this is Superman's punching bag Darkseid.

Mongul with rings, and the Green Lantern with the Blue and Green Rings should be lower up the list in my opinion unless Thor's forgotten he can absorb and drain energy and the problem with using both rings was removed and this is not some cannon fodder Green Lantern. Not sure how the drain would effect the Green/Blue ring combo though.

oh shut up already thor lost to firelord once already he will stop at him again and even if he gets pass firelord he is sure going to lose some to wonder woman and if anyone here thinks thor can beat wonder woman a perfect 10/10 you are a moron and should be quiet

superman if he knows that everything is on the line and the entire world is depending on him will clear this gauntlet but if cis is off then i guess he gets to captain marvel

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:17 AM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by no3le1
oh shut up already thor lost to firelord once already he will stop at him again and even if he gets pass firelord he is sure going to lose some to wonder woman and if anyone here thinks thor can beat wonder woman a perfect 10/10 you are a moron and should be quiet

superman if he knows that everything is on the line and the entire world is depending on him will clear this gauntlet but if cis is off then i guess he gets to captain marvel

Thor won`t take down WW 10/10, but Supes will do perfect 10s against Darkseid and Thanos?
confused

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:21 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor can not drain green blue combo
not even AO can do it

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:26 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mshinu
Thor won`t take down WW 10/10, but Supes will do perfect 10s against Darkseid and Thanos?
confused

are you retarded? i said superman will stop at captain marvel read my post again idiot

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:06 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote