KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH Vs Xmen Rematch

WWH Vs Xmen Rematch
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I love how you'll give Magneto odds against several heralds, but when on a team surrounded by people with varied and impressive powers, there's suddenly no hope simply because it's The Hulk.

Lol...so you are using reverse psychology on me? Isn't Magneto currently depowered or has his powers been restored?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...so you are using reverse psychology on me? Isn't Magneto currently depowered or has his powers been restored?

I thought you said you knew who was on the team?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

How in the world does an Avatar of Cyttorak, an Avatar of the PF and a Sorcerer Supreme and hell lord need a prayer against an opponent who's main power is physical stregnth?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:34 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I thought you said you knew who was on the team?

Yeah, I do. I haven't replied in a Magneto vs thread in a while because Marvel is screwing the character up. Even though he is powerful, I can't remember the last time the guy actually used his forcefield in a fight. He recently took on his son along with other mutants and got punched and tackled a bit when overall, he could have easily put his force field up. He did the same in a training session against Hope and her crew and almost got his head taken off by a revenged Mutant. Magneto isn't the Magneto I remember. He is still hellava powerful but he leaves himself open which isn't the smartest thing to do in a fight against this version of Hulk.

By the way, he received his powers back a couple of issues before facing proteus. I remember now.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:36 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, I do. I haven't replied in a Magneto vs thread in a while because Marvel is screwing the character up. Even though he is powerful, I can't remember the last time the guy actually used his forcefield in a fight. He recently took on his son along with other mutants and got punched and tackled a bit when overall, he could have easily put his force field up. He did the same in a training session against Hope and her crew and almost got his head taken off by a revenged Mutant. Magneto isn't the Magneto I remember. He is still hellava powerful but he leaves himself open which isn't the smartest thing to do in a fight against this version of Hulk.

By the way, he received his powers back a couple of issues before facing proteus. I remember now.

That wikipedia sure is handy, isn't it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That wikipedia sure is handy, isn't it.

laughing out loud

My brain "is" Wikipedia.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:56 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

My brain "is" Wikipedia.

Easily modified and full of misinformation?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:57 AM
carver9

Easily modified and full of misinformation?

Lol. Wow. I can't believe you went there. I don't even know how to reply to that. You will always disagree with me due to the outcome of our previous battles.

Just let it go Pr. Me having the belt shouldnt be so bad buddy. You have plenty of other members on the board you can challenge so that you can regain that title.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:59 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol. Wow. I can't believe you went there. I don't even know how to reply to that. You will always disagree with me due to the outcome of our previous battles.

Just let it go Pr. Me having the belt shouldnt be so bad buddy. You have plenty of other members on the board you can challenge so that you can regain that title.

Wut?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 08:01 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Kuurth fts doesn't suggest he is as strong as WWH.
if we comparing their respective fights with cytorakk driven characters the advantage goes to kuurth. Not to mention kuurth is striking with abn uru hammer. If his strength is even similar to hulk s he should still be hitting harder.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 02:57 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

lol classic carver doesn't even know what the X-Men are capable of but WWH wins laughing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 03:56 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
if we comparing their respective fights with cytorakk driven characters the advantage goes to kuurth. Not to mention kuurth is striking with abn uru hammer. If his strength is even similar to hulk s he should still be hitting harder.

What has Kuuurth done physically to suggest he is even close to WWH strength wise? All of his fts fall on his durability, not his strength.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 04:31 PM
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
lol classic carver doesn't even know what the X-Men are capable of but WWH wins laughing

Hush¡

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 04:32 PM
DarkSaint85

Can Magik not port his limbs (or head) off? Whilst Hope cancels out the healing factor, thus putting him down for the count for a forum win?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 04:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Whilst at the same time, Dr Nemesis shoots him full of cancers and God knows what else, Magneto dumps aircraft carriers on him and Namor punches his head off.

Oh, and Cyclops GOMLs him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 05:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I belive Piotr alone would whoop Hulk he is a far better fighter and more aggressive then Cain who is nothing more than a bully dumbass.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 10:48 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Estacado
I belive Piotr alone would whoop Hulk he is a far better fighter and more aggressive then Cain who is nothing more than a bully dumbass.

What is Colossus going to do against someone that is far superior. He got beat up by a weakened Kuurth and had to resort to using his Unstoppable movement to beat Kuurth. That forward momentum crap isn't working against WWH, someone that stopped that type of attack in the past.

Hulk wins.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 11:12 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk wouldn't beat the current X-men line up. At least not as he was, that's just the truth of it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 11:15 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Kuurth fts doesn't suggest he is as strong as WWH.
they do. He was breaking Colosonauts bones. WWH by comparison wasnt doing much to normal juggy.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 11:38 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
they do. He was breaking Colosonauts bones. WWH by comparison wasnt doing much to normal juggy.

Then that shows you how weak Colossus is since that was a Kuurth that was depleted of Cytorrak enchantment.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 11:42 PM