KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Marvel Team

Superman vs Marvel Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
An assumption thread eh?

Everyone besides Hercules and Hulk absorbs Superman's powerup. And then all the hammers forge together into some sort of magic super sledgehammer and kill everyone who is green and powered by gamma.

Sorry bieb, speed kills.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sorry bieb, speed kills.
Agreed. Power draining from 6 beings is going to happen quickly.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:29 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Agreed. Power draining from 6 beings is going to happen quickly.

Not if he punches their heads off first. Normal superman has resisted enough power drainage to suggest that he wouldn't be overwhelmed before he punches their heads off.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Not if he punches their heads off first. Normal superman has resisted enough power drainage to suggest that he wouldn't be overwhelmed before he punches their heads off.
And Thor doesn't have the feats to show he could resist Superman "punching his head off"

Hulk stands in front of the 6 while they start draining him. Gamma sponge

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:43 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Thor doesn't have the feats to show he could resist Superman "punching his head off"

Hulk stands in front of the 6 while they start draining him. Gamma sponge

From an insanely amped superman, no he doesn't. Kal kills hulk and the rest of the team with punches. No exotic powers needed.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:46 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

From an insanely amped superman, no he doesn't. Kal kills hulk and the rest of the team with punches. No exotic powers needed.
Superman > Celestials

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman > Celestials

Superman>Soulfire darkseid>The source. We can play high end feats all day.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:50 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Superman>Soulfire darkseid>The source. We can play high end feats all day.
Superman was beaten/drained by shadow demons in that arc...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:55 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman was beaten/drained by shadow demons in that arc...

And? He also tanked source wall exploding and two galaxy (presumably) sized planets colliding.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:58 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

And? He also tanked source wall exploding and two galaxy (presumably) sized planets colliding.
he got knocked out

galaxy sized planets...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:00 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

he got knocked out

galaxy sized planets...

That's right he was contained in a red sun light(most probably) sphere by Infinity man and was knocked out by source wall exploding, how humiliating.

I know right, but I can show you earth compared to apokolips.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:03 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

That's right he was contained in a red sun light(most probably) sphere by Infinity man and was knocked out by source wall exploding, how humiliating.

I know right, but I can show you earth compared to apokolips.
I wouldn't say getting knocked out is you tanking something...
Also, red sun sphere...

And were the planets galaxy sized compared to Superman?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I wouldn't say getting knocked out is you tanking something...
Also, red sun sphere...

And were the planets galaxy sized compared to Superman?

So what would you call a weaker (presumably) superman tanking something that metron was sure not even scott free with ALE could survive without source's protection, low showing? Works for me.
I said presumably, I'm not sure about it.

That's the only reference to their size which I'm going to show you. Feel free to provide any other information about their size.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:12 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

So what would you call a weaker (presumably) superman tanking something that metron was sure not even scott free with ALE could survive without source's protection, low showing? Works for me.
I said presumably, I'm not sure about it.

That's the only reference to their size which I'm going to show you. Feel free to provide any other information about their size.

I would call that Superman getting knocked out. Getting knocked out isn't tanking something.
Why you would try to lie to me, and then me correcting you means I think it's a low showing is beyond me.
Or it was a sphere.

1. Why would this make both planets galaxy sized?
2. Those planets were not even close to galaxy sized in Death of the New Gods.

Assume Superman's power level, assume red sun is in play, assume galaxy sized planets
This thread is headed in the right direction

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:24 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I would call that Superman getting knocked out. Getting knocked out isn't tanking something.
Why you would try to lie to me, and then me correcting you means I think it's a low showing is beyond me.
Or it was a sphere.

1. Why would this make both planets galaxy sized?
2. Those planets were not even close to galaxy sized in Death of the New Gods.

Assume Superman's power level, assume red sun is in play, assume galaxy sized planets
This thread is headed in the right direction

So, none of these chumps can produce such a blast if we go to that route as you're trying to play here and that was a normal superman. Ah, my mistake. They are not galaxy sized but unless you can find some other evidence of their size, your "nuh-uh, they weren't of that size in DOTNG" isn't going to cut it.
Your the one who is trying to play high feats card here, kal shattered the body of a being who was no selling source.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:34 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

So, none of these chumps can produce such a blast if we go to that route as you're trying to play here and that was a normal superman. Ah, my mistake. They are not galaxy sized but unless you can find some other evidence of their size, your "nuh-uh, they weren't of that size in DOTNG" isn't going to cut it.
Your the one who is trying to play high feats card here, kal shattered the body of a being who was no selling source.

Good. They don't have to. Energy draining you see. Worked in the same series you're citing your feats from.

k. This blast was a big blast on Apokalips.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...2/DotNG8p08.jpg

This is how much it cleared out when Darkseid was in the middle of it:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...2/DotNG8p10.jpg

galaxy sized

I'm not trying to play anything. I wasn't even being serious before you started trying to lie to me.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:59 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Good. They don't have to. Energy draining you see. Worked in the same series you're citing your feats from.

k. This blast was a big blast on Apokalips.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...2/DotNG8p08.jpg

This is how much it cleared out when Darkseid was in the middle of it:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...2/DotNG8p10.jpg

galaxy sized

I'm not trying to play anything. I wasn't even being serious before you started trying to lie to me.

On a normal superman, you might want to add. Totally different scenario here.
Heh, are we really trying to measure power with collateral damage? Shame on you bieb.
I accepted my mistake, now bring your proof that they weren't that size in DOTNG.
I wasn't serious too untill you try to play high feat card. What lies?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:20 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

An assumption thread eh?

Everyone besides Hercules and Hulk absorbs Superman's powerup. And then all the hammers forge together into some sort of magic super sledgehammer and kill everyone who is green and powered by gamma.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 05:55 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

On a normal superman, you might want to add. Totally different scenario here.
Heh, are we really trying to measure power with collateral damage? Shame on you bieb.
I accepted my mistake, now bring your proof that they weren't that size in DOTNG.
I wasn't serious too untill you try to play high feat card. What lies?
Superman overflowing with energy has better power draining defense.

What are you even talking about? Follow along for once.
I merely showed you how big a blast was on Apokalips and how much damage it did to the surface. Which would have made the thing nowhere near galaxy sized.
Seriously learn how to comprehend things... Unless this is your distraction

Red sun sphere, galaxy sized planets, Superman tanking blasts... That knocked him out. I read the comics, you can't just make shit up to throw me off

Well this is going nowhere, and I hope you're trying to troll me, so I'm done with this 'argument'. Hulk dies either way

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 06:52 PM
PillarofOsiris

CIS is off for Superman here. That means he's using his speed to its utmost. With his outrageous amp, and no mention of CIS for the team, this fight isn't going to last long enough for the team to go right to a drain, which is out of character for them in any event.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:08 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote