KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John McClane vs Voldemort

John McClane vs Voldemort
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

John McClane vs Voldemort

The most epic duel of all time begins

McClane gets a Beretta 92FS with an unlimited clip.
Vold gets his wand and can not apparate, fly, or use telepathy to track John
They must hunt each other in the Area 51 Government Warehouse from Indiana Jones. They start at opposite sides of the building and must work their way to each other.

Who takes this?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 11:55 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

It was only a matter of time i suppose

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:24 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Indeed, It all culminates here

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:34 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

You do realize you're just gonna end up getting pissed off at "McClain's army" right?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:47 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I have nothing else to do today

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:48 PM
juggerman

laughing

Well then we might as well start. McClane wins. thumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 01:58 PM
Impediment
Endless

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

-That one guy

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 02:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Accio gun should work just fine.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 02:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Voldemort isn't bullet timing. And he stands pretty still in duels. He probably woulodn't even know what a gun was. McClane wins

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 03:22 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well given that thousands of rounds are lobbed at McClane in DH5 (his current status) and everything magically avoids him and or bounces off of him now from point blank range depleted uranium explosions, Car crashes, massive incendiary explosions, and he can smash through nearly all physical structures, be they floors, scaffolding, bits of shrapnel and seemingly anything else, I say Voldemort may be stuffed here. Had this been before DH5, I'd say Voldemort may have been favoured, but now all thats missing is the cape and 'S' logo, (something that has argueably buggered up the feel of the "blue collar guy against the odds" feel of the classic movies) he is literally unkillable now.
(and since he can manipulate time and space to the extent that momentarily he appeared in Pearl Harbour* and survived that too)
His powers of intuition are through he roof now, so he probably fires at one end of the warehouse and just happens to plug Voldermort right out of the gate, or shoots the ceiling down on Voldemort with no warning and crushes him whilst McClane of course survives..

That aside, it looks like Voldemort dies here from headshot from the blessed one , gets a spell bounced back at him, or dies of old age waiting for something, anything to take effect..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 22nd, 2013 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:51 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Comes down to quickdraw. I'll say McClane 6.5/10, due to his WTFpwn speed/accuracy in DH1 and DH3

Vold could still just cast a Fiendfyre and flame grill McClane from a distance, so Vold does takes 4.5/10

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:51 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nice thinking, but fire no longer works on McClane.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:57 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Comes down to quickdraw. I'll say McClane 6.5/10, due to his WTFpwn speed/accuracy in DH1 and DH3

Vold could still just cast a Fiendfyre and flame grill McClane from a distance, so Vold does takes 4.5/10

6.5 + 4.5 = 11

Math >> Lestov16

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

3.5 for Voldemort it is. wink

*gavel falls*

Well that was quick and scientific.
I'll say this for Lestov, at least he took the most likely conclusion on board this time and actually took it like a man..theres hope for him yet. Straight up.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 22nd, 2013 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:03 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Indeed my math was pwned

6 for McClane and 4 for Vold then.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:09 PM
juggerman

Wait for it......

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:57 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I get the distinct impression that someone is mad about something...

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 08:15 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 08:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Your Spidey-sense is premature. Quan is not here yet, and thus the festivities can not begin

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 08:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He your hero now? That's cute.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 08:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote