KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs Superman,Thor and Hulk

Thanos vs Superman,Thor and Hulk
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Cool Thanos vs Superman,Thor and Hulk

Thanos only has the Power Stone . Can Supermans team take the stone from him?
Fight set on Titan.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:47 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thor with Stormbreaker could solo, considering he nearly killed Thanos with all six stones. Thor with Mjolnir could likely also beat Thanos with only the power-stone

As could Superman, too fast and powerful. Thanos would be like a statue.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 6th, 2018 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor with Stormbreaker could solo, considering he nearly killed Thanos with all six stones. Thor with Mjolnir could likely also beat Thanos with only the power-stone

thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 10:47 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Team destroys Thanos

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:27 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos destroys them. His reflexes, knowledge, and skill along with power stone is simply to much for the heroes. They fall.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

spite thread, Thor alone almost took Thanos out with the full gauntlet; add Superman and hes toast easy peezy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:51 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Spite thread.

Thor almost killed Thanos even when the former had the full Infinity Gauntlet.

Superman has Flash speeds and could speed blitz. IDGAF about Wonder Woman “head butting” anyone.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Flash picks up Storm Breaker, steals the Power Gem and smashes Thanos's head in before he can even ask Quan for help.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:31 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
spite thread, Thor alone almost took Thanos out with the full gauntlet; add Superman and hes toast easy peezy
Thor failed. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. With Thanos’ full attention he annihilates Thor and anyone else foolish enough to get in his way here.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

How does Thanos win. I recal him blasting Star Lord, Drax and I think Mantis with the powerstone on Titan and it knocked them down but didn't kill them. If those three can take a shot, this group would have no issues. They all take turns smashing Thanos head with Storm Breaker

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 11:36 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You really love lowballing Marvel characters don't you? we know that the power-stone is at least planetary level in power, so them surviving means either 1) They have planetary level durability or 2) Thanos didn't hit them with the pg's full power.

Trying to pretend that sed scene proves the pg is weak, is massively dishonest.

Edit: Plus, didn't he use the reality stone on them and not the PG.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 11:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
How does Thanos win. I recal him blasting Star Lord, Drax and I think Mantis with the powerstone on Titan and it knocked them down but didn't kill them. If those three can take a shot, this group would have no issues. They all take turns smashing Thanos head with Storm Breaker
Beat the shit out of them like he did with the Hulk. Nah, who is to say they can all lift stormbreaker and if so why wouldn’t Thanos just take the weapon or himself.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:07 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Bentley
Flash picks up Storm Breaker, steals the Power Gem and smashes Thanos's head in before he can even ask Quan for help.
Um, no. He can't wield the Power Stone and certainly can't wield SB. Especially Ezra Miller's flash. He's about the least worthy hero I've ever seen.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 02:45 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Um, no. He can't wield the Power Stone and certainly can't wield SB. Especially Ezra Miller's flash. He's about the least worthy hero I've ever seen.

yeah he seemed like he was in the seventh heaven when he laid face down on Dianaeek! and then gave off a naughty smile. such a dirty minded freak.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:32 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by The Spectre+
yeah he seemed like he was in the seventh heaven when he laid face down on Dianaeek! and then gave off a naughty smile. such a dirty minded freak.
Lol.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Flash isn't in this match

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:46 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by juggerman
Flash isn't in this match
I know, blame Bentley

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:07 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Unless Thor has the surprise advantage (Which the OP never stated) Thanos stomps.

Power Stone>> SB

Power Stone>>> Team

Spite thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:02 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 12:38 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote