KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Akainu vs Gildartz

Akainu vs Gildartz
Started by: vlaaad12345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vlaaad12345

Akainu vs Gildartz

Akainu from Onepiece vs Gildartz from Fairy tail.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 07:07 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Clive takes a majority methinks.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 07:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, I think I'd probably bet on Akainu, he's pretty hard to hurt with 'crush' type abilities...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 10:03 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

True, but Clive could use his disassemble magic on every attack Akainu threw at him...there's a chance hie could disassemble Akainu himself.

At this point, we know Akainu is a magma Logia user, that's great, he's powerful, but he's a one trick pony.

We Clive is so powerful that the townspeople rearranged Magnolia so he had a straight line to Fairy Tail. We've seen how powerful he is already...but he still has some unseen abilities and has shown more versatility than Akainu. I think he takes this.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 05:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akainu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akainu wins.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 06:03 PM
Akainu is currently offline Click here to Send Akainu a Private Message Find more posts by Akainu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm trying to think of any speed feats that FT has that'd put it at OP level. I'm hard pressed to think of good ones. So Akainu might have greater speed.

Gildartz's magic can stop a lava ball or such coming at him, and he can splatter Akainu, but I don't know what he can do to win.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 06:30 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Akainu for now...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 06:41 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
I'm trying to think of any speed feats that FT has that'd put it at OP level. I'm hard pressed to think of good ones. So Akainu might have greater speed.

Gildartz's magic can stop a lava ball or such coming at him, and he can splatter Akainu, but I don't know what he can do to win.

Crash is immensely powerful magic, it could very well be the downfall of Akainu, and we all know his attacks are useless against Clive, as he can just disassemble them like I said earlier. On top of that, if he chibi-fies Akainu, there's a high chance he'll lose his will to fight, as Clive stated Natsu was the only person, out of everyone Clive's ever fought to keep his fighting spirit after he got chopped up.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 07:52 PM
Q99

Originally posted by KingD19
Crash is immensely powerful magic, it could very well be the downfall of Akainu, and we all know his attacks are useless against Clive, as he can just disassemble them like I said earlier. On top of that, if he chibi-fies Akainu, there's a high chance he'll lose his will to fight, as Clive stated Natsu was the only person, out of everyone Clive's ever fought to keep his fighting spirit after he got chopped up.

I think that's because "Most people see being turned into 20 chibis is a hopeless situation," but Akainu'd just re-merge on his own so he won't be discouraged anyway.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 08:01 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

probably Akainu..i don't think Gildartz can harm him..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:08 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm failing to see how Akainu can harm Clive.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 09:01 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

I'm failing to see how Akainu can harm Clive.

burn him to death..Gildartz isn't immune to physical damage u know..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 09:18 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, but if his disassemble magic can make Natsu's flames harmless, then magma should be no problem. Just nullify his attacks, and hit him with a Crash energy beam.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 11:35 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Yeah, but if his disassemble magic can make Natsu's flames harmless, then magma should be no problem. Just nullify his attacks, and hit him with a Crash energy beam.

how long can he keep that up..his power can't hurt Akainu and Akainu can hurt him if he get the hit..Gildartz will eventually fall..u do know Akainu can't be hurt and can reform at will rite??

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:56 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Aikanu royal hakis the sucka.

Or just keeps sending attacks until the other one falls, logias are next to impossible to defeat.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 02:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

If only this could somehow be solved by destroying buildings and/or terrain....

It's the traditional FT way of problem solving.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 02:26 PM
SasuOna

Natsu's flames are hotter than Akainu's magma
Gildartz held his hand out and negated Natsu's attack and turned him into a chibi
Gildartz has an attack that can get by logia intagibility

The only advantage Akainu has at the moment is the speed advantage imo

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:38 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by SasuOna
Natsu's flames are hotter than Akainu's magma
Gildartz held his hand out and negated Natsu's attack and turned him into a chibi
Gildartz has an attack that can get by logia intagibility

The only advantage Akainu has at the moment is the speed advantage imo

how did u get to the conclusion that Natsu flame is hotter??

what attack does Gildartz has that can get by logia intangibility??are u making things up??

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:47 AM
SasuOna

We know Natsu's base flames are hotter than regular magma
Akainu's magma has to be at least be hotter than regular magma

Natsu's flames can get hot enough to create low pressure areas

Akainu's magma has yet to show anything that would lead you to believe they are that hot

Gildartz took Natsu's strongest attack and only took one step back

Gildartz can redirect attacks using Crash

Gildartz using disassembly magic would negate any of the advantages becoming magma would give Akainu and turn him into a bunch of chibis

Last edited by SasuOna on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 06:00 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by SasuOna
We know Natsu's base flames are hotter than regular magma
Akainu's magma has to be at least be hotter than regular magma

Natsu's flames can get hot enough to create low pressure areas

Akainu's magma has yet to show anything that would lead you to believe they are that hot

Gildartz took Natsu's strongest attack and only took one step back

Gildartz can redirect attacks using Crash

Gildartz using disassembly magic would negate any of the advantages becoming magma would give Akainu and turn him into a bunch of chibis

i still don't get how Natsu flame is hotter base on what u're saying..i don't think we can know whose is hotter..so i'm just gonna ignore your statement about Natsu flame being hotter..

and those ability that Gildartz have won't get him a win..he can't even harm Akainu..if he turn Akainu into chibis..he can just reform..that's one of the advantage of being a logia..u can reform after being shattered into thousand pieces..he is immune to physical damage..unless Gildartz got haki..he's not gonna do shit..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 07:05 AM