KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Yamcha Joins Marvel/DC

Yamcha Joins Marvel/DC
Started by: mindmyenglish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mindmyenglish

Yamcha Joins Marvel/DC

Yamcha from early Buu Saga

Yamcha didn't join the tournament cuz he himself said he was no match for Krilin, Goku and friends.
In this case Buu was never born.
The tournament continues and so on.

There are two parts in this topic
Yamcha decided to move to America and joins

- Marvel/DC heroes
- Marvel/DC villains

1. How would he impress the judges?(Superman, Batman, MM, Nick Fury, Lex, Grodd, Darkseid, Thanos)
2. Where would he ranked in heroes team and villains team?
3. Which heroes or villains for his 1st mission to handle and test his power?
4. This heroes/villains is on par with him. They are.......
5. Who would be the best heroes/villain partner for him for any easy or hard mission?
6. Yamcha is pissed at these heroes/villains and decided to destroy them himself. They are......

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 07:56 AM
mindmyenglish is currently offline Click here to Send mindmyenglish a Private Message Find more posts by mindmyenglish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I probably die from something before trying to impress the judges.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:35 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yamcha gets killed off panel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 02:04 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Since the power to casually destroy the moon exists at a Power Level of 100-200, Yamcha, at a PL of over 1000, can

1. He can fight at supersonic/hypersonic speeds, destroy planets, and so forth. He will impress.
2. No idea. You'll have to specify who is in each team.
3. He's faster than Quicksilver but much slower than Flash. He's stronger than probably people like Wolverine and regular Spiderman but probably no stronger than people like Warpath.
4. Too hard to determine. He's kind of unique compared to Heroes and Villains to American Comic Books.
5. I'm done.
6. I'm done.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 10:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

1. He can destroy planets

No.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:56 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Vegeta could destroy the Earth in the Saiyan Saga. After training with King Kai Yamcha is much more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Id hafta go with yes he can destroy planets

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 01:25 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by juggerman
Vegeta could destroy the Earth in the Saiyan Saga. After training with King Kai Yamcha is much more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Id hafta go with yes he can destroy planets

Vegeta cant do shit when even freiza ****s it up in 4th form

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 12:49 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Vegeta was still a planet popper at a PL of 18,000

Yamcha got much stronger than 18,000

Yamcha can bust planets

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 12:15 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No.

Yes.

This was covered already. Too bad: that low-level characters in DB (we are talking only in the 100s on their PL) are planet busters. smile

Originally posted by juggerman
Vegeta was still a planet popper at a PL of 18,000

Yamcha got much stronger than 18,000

Yamcha can bust planets

Well, not just that...Yamcha was well past 1000 on his PL when he fought the Saibamen and the lowest confirmed planet sized vape was from Roshi at a PL of 100-200.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

True. But people switch it up saying they meant Earth-size planet and whatnot(i would stick out tongue) so i'm just nipping that one now

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:43 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Let's not forget that power levels are dynamic when it comes to ki blasts, for all we know Roshi threw a kamehameha of 150,000 powerlevel when he busted the moon

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bentley
Let's not forget that power levels are dynamic when it comes to ki blasts,

Not true. It is true of only a very select few. Almost all don't undergo that effect.

smile

But your point is invalid and here's why: it charges up their PL, temporarily, and it charges it up above and beyond their base power level. Meaning, it raises the reading itself above baseline, it doesn't give them a dynamic PL.

The only thing you need is someone with the ki energy requirement, not a variable power level and THEN you need to give them the tech that raises the reading like a gallic gun or kamehameha.

Originally posted by Bentley
for all we know Roshi threw a kamehameha of 150,000 powerlevel when he busted the moon

That's not true, either: it raised Goku's PL to around 1000 when he was fighting Raditz when Goku's base was like 420 or something.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 10:18 PM
random letters

You do all realize that this whole power/level feat thing isn't an exact science and is far from consistent despite it all being written by one guy?

Dragonball is practically a different series from Dragonball Z. Hell, I doubt Toriyama even knew wtf a saiyan was until he suddenly pulled it out of his ass.

Yes, Roshi blew up the moon, but later in the series guys more powerful than him were shown to maybe blow up a city at best. Take Piccolo Jr. for example. When fighting Goku in the tournament, he spent all of his power wasting a small island. Impressive, but an island is much smaller than the moon, and Piccolo is far stronger than Roshi. It's not until later in the series that power levels start becoming somewhat consistent, and even then it's merely "somewhat."

Even Vegeta saying that he was going to blow up the planet--it's merely a claim. We don't see anyone actually accomplish this until Freiza. Sure, it's a planet that's much larger than Earth, so we can assume that less powerful characters can blow up smaller planets. But the gap between Vegeta when he first appears and Freiza is a large one.

As for Yamcha, in terms of feats he's pretty pathetic. The only time he's remotely impressive is during the very first story arc. Still, he should be much more powerful than someone like Wolverine yet I see him getting his ass kicked by an Iron Man level character. I'd say he roughly the equivalent of a... Nova Centurion?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2012 08:56 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by dadudemon
Since the power to casually destroy the moon exists at a Power Level of 100-200, Yamcha, at a PL of over 1000, can

1. He can fight at supersonic/hypersonic speeds, destroy planets, and so forth. He will impress.
2. No idea. You'll have to specify who is in each team.
3. He's faster than Quicksilver but much slower than Flash. He's stronger than probably people like Wolverine and regular Spiderman but probably no stronger than people like Warpath.
4. Too hard to determine. He's kind of unique compared to Heroes and Villains to American Comic Books.
5. I'm done.
6. I'm done.

If Kid Goku was a high class 100, Yamcha is MUCH higher.

Yamcha would be a Prime on the JLA or Avengers.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by asdf83
You do all realize that this whole power/level feat thing isn't an exact science and is far from consistent despite it all being written by one guy?

Dragonball is practically a different series from Dragonball Z. Hell, I doubt Toriyama even knew wtf a saiyan was until he suddenly pulled it out of his ass.

Yes, Roshi blew up the moon, but later in the series guys more powerful than him were shown to maybe blow up a city at best. Take Piccolo Jr. for example. When fighting Goku in the tournament, he spent all of his power wasting a small island. Impressive, but an island is much smaller than the moon, and Piccolo is far stronger than Roshi. It's not until later in the series that power levels start becoming somewhat consistent, and even then it's merely "somewhat."

Even Vegeta saying that he was going to blow up the planet--it's merely a claim. We don't see anyone actually accomplish this until Freiza. Sure, it's a planet that's much larger than Earth, so we can assume that less powerful characters can blow up smaller planets. But the gap between Vegeta when he first appears and Freiza is a large one.

As for Yamcha, in terms of feats he's pretty pathetic. The only time he's remotely impressive is during the very first story arc. Still, he should be much more powerful than someone like Wolverine yet I see him getting his ass kicked by an Iron Man level character. I'd say he roughly the equivalent of a... Nova Centurion?

You know Picollo destroyed a moon as well with a casual blast right?

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote:
the lowest confirmed planet sized vape was from Roshi at a PL of 100-200.

I take it you're not on the outliner boat?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 12:24 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BloodRain

I am not because:

Originally posted by carver9
...Piccolo destroyed a moon as well with a casual blast right...

Seems fairly established that planet busting comes from pre-1000 PL...but 100+ PL. So we have a sweet spot for the low-end with at least 2 confirmed feats.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 05:57 AM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by BloodRain
It is spelled outlier.

Jesus Christ get it ****ing right.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 06:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by carver9
You know Picollo destroyed a moon as well with a casual blast right?

In dragonball? Because it looked like he was talking about how in dragon ball Piccolo had trouble doing something much less then Roshi.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 06:56 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In Dragonball, a much weaker Piccolo blew up an island without much trouble.

In DBZ, he mouth blasted the moon to keep Gohan from transforming.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 07:55 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote