Gender: Male Location: country that appeared on JL cartoon
Yamcha Joins Marvel/DC
Yamcha from early Buu Saga
Yamcha didn't join the tournament cuz he himself said he was no match for Krilin, Goku and friends.
In this case Buu was never born.
The tournament continues and so on.
There are two parts in this topic
Yamcha decided to move to America and joins
- Marvel/DC heroes
- Marvel/DC villains
1. How would he impress the judges?(Superman, Batman, MM, Nick Fury, Lex, Grodd, Darkseid, Thanos)
2. Where would he ranked in heroes team and villains team?
3. Which heroes or villains for his 1st mission to handle and test his power?
4. This heroes/villains is on par with him. They are.......
5. Who would be the best heroes/villain partner for him for any easy or hard mission?
6. Yamcha is pissed at these heroes/villains and decided to destroy them himself. They are......
Since the power to casually destroy the moon exists at a Power Level of 100-200, Yamcha, at a PL of over 1000, can
1. He can fight at supersonic/hypersonic speeds, destroy planets, and so forth. He will impress.
2. No idea. You'll have to specify who is in each team.
3. He's faster than Quicksilver but much slower than Flash. He's stronger than probably people like Wolverine and regular Spiderman but probably no stronger than people like Warpath.
4. Too hard to determine. He's kind of unique compared to Heroes and Villains to American Comic Books.
5. I'm done.
6. I'm done.
Not true. It is true of only a very select few. Almost all don't undergo that effect.
But your point is invalid and here's why: it charges up their PL, temporarily, and it charges it up above and beyond their base power level. Meaning, it raises the reading itself above baseline, it doesn't give them a dynamic PL.
The only thing you need is someone with the ki energy requirement, not a variable power level and THEN you need to give them the tech that raises the reading like a gallic gun or kamehameha.
That's not true, either: it raised Goku's PL to around 1000 when he was fighting Raditz when Goku's base was like 420 or something.
You do all realize that this whole power/level feat thing isn't an exact science and is far from consistent despite it all being written by one guy?
Dragonball is practically a different series from Dragonball Z. Hell, I doubt Toriyama even knew wtf a saiyan was until he suddenly pulled it out of his ass.
Yes, Roshi blew up the moon, but later in the series guys more powerful than him were shown to maybe blow up a city at best. Take Piccolo Jr. for example. When fighting Goku in the tournament, he spent all of his power wasting a small island. Impressive, but an island is much smaller than the moon, and Piccolo is far stronger than Roshi. It's not until later in the series that power levels start becoming somewhat consistent, and even then it's merely "somewhat."
Even Vegeta saying that he was going to blow up the planet--it's merely a claim. We don't see anyone actually accomplish this until Freiza. Sure, it's a planet that's much larger than Earth, so we can assume that less powerful characters can blow up smaller planets. But the gap between Vegeta when he first appears and Freiza is a large one.
As for Yamcha, in terms of feats he's pretty pathetic. The only time he's remotely impressive is during the very first story arc. Still, he should be much more powerful than someone like Wolverine yet I see him getting his ass kicked by an Iron Man level character. I'd say he roughly the equivalent of a... Nova Centurion?