KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Shikki the Golden Lion vs Naruto

Shikki the Golden Lion vs Naruto
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Shikki the Golden Lion vs Naruto

No Kyubi shrouds of any kind for Naruto.

Fight in one of Shikki's sky islands.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Shikki makes him float.

He never comes back down.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 09:38 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Shikki is one confusing villain in that his strength somehow varies(and he only appears in a movie). He goes from being able to beat up 5 Straw Hats, the strongest three included, to losing to Luffy solo somehow.

But Naruto has nothing in this thread to work with so Shikki wins.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 10:23 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Shikki wins.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 12:08 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

No kyuubi shrouds of any kind?
Your basically taking away his most strongest weapons against an op high/top tier. Unbelievable. he would win with his shrouds otherwise no.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 02:04 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well, let's say Naruto can use shrouds but not gigantic ones like the one he used against Tobi and his zombies.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 05:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

(please log in to view the image)

Dat one?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 05:54 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The one that's "banned" is the one that looks like a gigantic Kyubi, the one you posted is fair.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 05:59 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Naruto's chakra arms would allow him to stay ground and he could probably overpower him with multiple Rasenshurikens and clones.

Shiki just sucks man. Why make a thread with him? I hate that movie. :T

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:09 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Just saw it this weekend so I felt like posting about it stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:10 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Shiki's fruit probably has the best feats of any DF used so far since he's capable of levitating several islands like nothing. But as a fighter I just can't see him comparing to Whitebeard and especially not Roger.

The best feat to his name was beating Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, and Usopp but right afterwards Luffy could beat him basically on his own(with help from Billy I guess). So it's rather inconsistent.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:13 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Well, Luffy was using gears in the second fight, and he finished him with a Thor Giant Axe (whatever that is). Also the second time around Shikki stupidly fought flying far away from his islands, which are his more powerful weapon.

He's still inconsistant though.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:37 AM