KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Vegeta vs Ultra Instinct

Vegeta vs Ultra Instinct
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Vegeta vs Ultra Instinct

What is your prediction on why Vegeta couldn't achieve Ultra Instinct???

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

That's easy, he was trying to hard to not think..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:43 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Exactly. thumb up

He was consciously thinking... About not thinking. Defeats the whole concept of UI.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It made me laugh so hard. Vegeta is such a fkn try hard. Gotta love him.

Pretty sure they'll setup Vegeta achieving the offensive UI. At least I hope so.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:56 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Why does anyone do anything in this goddamned show? Why would anyone waste time looking for logic in this drug induced, abstract art cash grab? Toriyama get work?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:19 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Why does anyone do anything in this goddamned show? Why would anyone waste time looking for logic in this drug induced, abstract art cash grab? Toriyama get work?

I wish you were this lucid when it came to bashing Naruto.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:03 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Trolling aside, unless Vegeta undergoes a massive change in characterization, it's hard for me to imagine him ever unlocking UI. Whis himself even noted that Vegeta has a particularly difficult time 'letting go' during battle, and allowing his body to think for itself... And until he grasps *that* basic concept, he can never hope to attain UI.

Vegeta is used to amps/transformations that require very conscious and specific thought in order to activate, and he's trying to apply that same methodology to UI. Thing is, having to consciously *think* about reaching UI is entirely counterproductive, as the entire basis of UI is fighting *without* the input of conscious thought.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
Trolling aside, unless Vegeta undergoes a massive change in characterization, it's hard for me to imagine him ever unlocking UI. Whis himself even noted that Vegeta has a particularly difficult time 'letting go' during battle, and allowing his body to think for itself... And until he grasps *that* basic concept, he can never hope to attain UI.

Vegeta is used to amps/transformations that require very conscious and specific thought in order to activate, and he's trying to apply that same methodology to UI. Thing is, having to consciously *think* about reaching UI is entirely counterproductive, as the entire basis of UI is fighting *without* the input of conscious thought.
He kind of already has gone through a massive change... Cause of Bra. I'm hoping that Vegeta will unlock UI because of the fact he is fighting for the likes of his daughter, wife, and saiyan race.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:26 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Vegeta will have massive offensive power, combine with Gokus massive defensive powers, fuse into Ultra Instinct Gogeta and...get smacked around by Priest.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Jiren will have mastered UI. Vegeta and Goku both get one half each. Fused and then kick Jiren's ass.

After defusing they both master it from experiencing master UI when fused.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:08 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I kinda hope Vegeta never gets Ultra Instinct. Give him something else that will let him stand out from Goku's shadow for once. Say whatever you want about Gohan but at least him not learning Blue lets him stand out. In a tournament celebrating all the different fighters from the series past, Vegeta is still stuck as an angrier/smarter Goku lite and it kills me.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:38 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Vegeta will unlock UI because the hacks have no subtlety and can't deviate from their tired, worm formula.

All trolling aside.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Galan007

Just trigger Vegeta the same way Beerus did when he slapped Bulma and there you have it. He stopped thinking about everything power levels and let his rage consume him for that moment.

I am absolutely certain he will unlock it. It may take him the entirety of DBSuper's run, but in the end he will catch up to Goku. It's what he always does and like CDTM said I don't see them deviating from the formula.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Dec 6th, 2017 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh, I wouldn't doubt that Vegeta will unlock it at some point... He's not going to do it by raging-out, though.

Realistically, I could see him attaining UI by having one of those proverbial "remember who you're fighting for!!" moments. /shrug

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:48 PM