KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus/w Quantum Bands/Cosmic Rod & Thanos/Reality Gem vs Green Lantern team

Annihilus/w Quantum Bands/Cosmic Rod & Thanos/Reality Gem vs Green Lantern team
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Annihilus/w Quantum Bands/Cosmic Rod & Thanos/Reality Gem vs Green Lantern team

Who wins

Annihilus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihi...s_and_abilities

&

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Green Lantern(Kyle)
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(Kilowog)
Green Lantern(Stewart)
Sinestro

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Dec 8th, 2006 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:38 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

hmmm, I'm not too sure what Annihilus /w/ Cosmic Rod can do, and The reality gem needs to be used in conjunction with other infinity gems to be used effectively (it is the hardest to control)

So for now ill say the GL team takes this 6-7/10

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Weapons: Annihilus's major weapon is his Cosmic Control Rod, a six inch (15 cm) long, two inch (5 cm) diameter cylinder that contains the essence of the Tyannan starship's stardrive. Harnessing the power of the Cosmic Control Rod by cybernetic micro-circuitry, Annihilus is able to wield vast amounts of cosmic energy. This energy can be made to alter the atomic structures of matter into new configurations, or to shoot energy beams with the maximum power of ten megatons of TNT.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:50 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Seeing as how Annihilus has managed to take several herald level beings, and took Quasar easily (withough the Quantun Bands) I would give them the majoity.

Thanos even w/o the gem is still a beast and I think they can take the GL team.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:59 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Seeing as how Annihilus has managed to take several herald level beings, and took Quasar easily (withough the Quantun Bands) I would give them the majoity.

Thanos even w/o the gem is still a beast and I think they can take the GL team.

I still fail to see where the top tier Gl's are herald lvl. Heralds do not create other beings and hold big bangs. The regular run of the mill gl's are herald lvl.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Thanos with the reality gem could do it solo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:02 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Silver Surfer made a clone that had equal power he stoped a Black Hole from destroying Earth.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:03 PM
Stupid Rookie

Surfer is GL level whether you admit to it or not. Also, Thanos was working for Annihilus, and in turn so were Aegis and T (no idea how to spell that name) I know they had their own motives, but still the obviously respect his power. And Thanos has gome us against beings much higher than GLs (assuming no Parralax etc.)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:05 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer made a clone that had equal power he stoped a Black Hole from destroying Earth.

Has he ever made an independant free thinking team of beings all as powerful as he? Has he deflected or absorbed the power to destroy or creat a universe? Tho SIlver surfer to me is still beyond herald lvl. He doesn't really count either. He was herald lvl a long time ago. He's evolved into so much more. But still, The Top Gl's are far superior to most of the Heralds.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

You took the words right out of my mouth.

MM also stated that surfer could have burned him out when he was feeding him energy. If he wanted to!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:06 PM
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Has he ever made an independant free thinking team of beings all as powerful as he? Has he deflected or absorbed the power to destroy or creat a universe? Tho SIlver surfer to me is still beyond herald lvl. He doesn't really count either. He was herald lvl a long time ago. He's evolved into so much more. But still, The Top Gl's are far superior to most of the Heralds.

What about Quasar?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:07 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Quasar?

Quasar to me is top GL in lvl and power and experience. Maybe around Kilowog or Hal lvl.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:09 PM
Stupid Rookie

Quasar to me is top GL in lvl and power and experience. Maybe around Kilowog or Hal lvl.

So what does it say to you that A took out a Hal level being without sweating, and that was without the bands. Basically he is now significantly stronger. So in other words, he could take out a few Hal level beings without sweating it.

Oh also, I agree with your statement about Quasar's level. He gets underrated here.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what does it say to you that A took out a Hal level being without sweating, and that was without the bands. Basically he is now significantly stronger. So in other words, he could take out a few Hal level beings without sweating it.

Oh also, I agree with your statement about Quasar's level. He gets underrated here.

THat was a low showing for quasar. Silver Surfer should not ever be able to take quasar out easily. Especially when Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer. And Surfer maybe a little better than hal. But Kyle is a whole other kind of green lantern. Kyle did stuff other green lanters are probably learning from. I dont' think the surfer can beat Kyle.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:13 PM
Stupid Rookie

THat was a low showing for quasar. Silver Surfer should not ever be able to take quasar out easily. Especially when Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer. And Surfer maybe a little better than hal. But Kyle is a whole other kind of green lantern. Kyle did stuff other green lanters are probably learning from. I dont' think the surfer can beat Kyle.

I think we are getting out signals crossed here. I mean that Annihilus beat Quasar with ease, and when you add the power of the Quantum bands, he is even more of a beast.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:18 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we are getting out signals crossed here. I mean that Annihilus beat Quasar with ease, and when you add the power of the Quantum bands, he is even more of a beast.

Well I get you. The GL team does have the best Gl's on it tho and Sinestro. People dont' give sinestro his credit. He vexed hal for years and is utterly Ruthless. I'd give the marvel side 6/10 becuz thanos is going to kill a GL or two before it's all done.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:22 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thanos and Anihillus win.

I'm not so sure about the GL/Surfer thing though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:43 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Thanos & Annihilus win IMO...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Annihilus/w Quantum Bands/Cosmic Rod & Thanos/Reality Gem vs Green Lantern team

Who wins

Annihilus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihi...s_and_abilities

&

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Green Lantern(Kyle)
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(Kilowog)
Green Lantern(Stewart)
Sinestro

Team One

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 06:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos could probably bring back a bunch of people to life during the battle, and have them fight with him...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote