KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Darkseid/non Jobber

Superman vs Darkseid/non Jobber
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Superman vs Darkseid/non Jobber

Alright Darkseid is attacking DC earth alone and in the process has took down almost all of the Justice League the only two left is Batman & Superman. Darkseid is in posession of K-nite. Superman asks Batman do you have any ideas how to defeat Darkseid? Batman looks at Supes and says yes I have been working and just finished a bodysuit for you.The bodysuit is made with a 5 inch thick layer of Promethium and under that another 5 inches of lead then I thought that you had problems with Darkseid without k-nite so I decided to add a controlled fusion reaction when your sealed in the suit to give you a sun light energy boost while in the suit.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:23 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

so the suit is 10 inches thick? Superman dies because he can't move.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:25 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He is strong enough to move it and he is being boosted by alternative sun-light

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:28 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

I think Darkseid wins without K-nite because I don't think that suit will last too long unless DS can't damage Promethium.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:32 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I figured also that the armor would also be protected by his aura and remember he is being sundipped increasing his strength

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:42 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Did you guys know that Darkseid has abilities like reality and matter manipulation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:53 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How often does he use it against Superman.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:54 PM
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
How often does he use it against Superman.

He never used it against Superman but he did used it on others for instance on the Legion of Super Heroes
http://www.imagestation.com/picture...55/fbc4e6a1.jpg

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Sill thread don't you know Superman can't lose!
Hell he can even carry an entire continent composed of Kryptonite into space.

HE CAN NEVER LOSE!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:18 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Superman vs Darkseid/non Jobber

Originally posted by golem370
Alright Darkseid is attacking DC earth alone and in the process has took down almost all of the Justice League the only two left is Batman & Superman. Darkseid is in posession of K-nite. Superman asks Batman do you have any ideas how to defeat Darkseid? Batman looks at Supes and says yes I have been working and just finished a bodysuit for you.The bodysuit is made with a 5 inch thick layer of Promethium and under that another 5 inches of lead then I thought that you had problems with Darkseid without k-nite so I decided to add a controlled fusion reaction when your sealed in the suit to give you a sun light energy boost while in the suit.

supes>jobber

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:25 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You may have forgotten the real factor here: Is Loeb writting the fight?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by guy222
supes>jobber

no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:29 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

superman>darkseid

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by guy222
superman>darkseid

Happy Dance
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:55 PM
golem370

A collaboration between the writers who do the best job writing of Superman and the best writing of Darkseid

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:57 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Darkseid

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 08:35 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote