KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher Kills the DC Universe

Punisher Kills the DC Universe
Started by: spidermonkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermonkey

Completely inspired from Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

Lets say that Punisher, for whatever reason, decides to take out every hero (and/or villain) in DC Universe one at a time.
Punisher gets YEARS of preptime. Every time he defeats one of them, he takes their resources, whatever he is able to take, and uses them in the next fight.

Question
Can he take out the following (not specifically in this order) :
1. The Atom
2. Steel
3. Zauriel
4. Plastic Man
5. The Flash
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Green Lantern
8. Wonder Woman
9. Superman
10. Dr. Fate
11. Batman
12. Aquaman
13. Lex Luthor
14. Captain Marvel
15. JSA

+ Anyone else in the DC Universe.

And if so, how would he defeat them?

This is COMPLETE one-sided Prep for Punisher. None of them knows he is hunting them down.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 03:08 PM
spidermonkey is currently offline Click here to Send spidermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by spidermonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Good thread, dont know enough about DC heroes to say, but knowing the Punisher he could probably do it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 03:24 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You should say PIS is on to help Punisher to make this fair.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 05:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Frank puts on a Superman costume and watches as miraculously, everybody he looks at, dies.

umm, Frank sticks some semtex on the Source Wall cool

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 05:46 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 09:23 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermonkey

I guess he'd HAVE TO defeat Batman and/or Lex Luthor first, and maybe the Atom to get their resources.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 06:22 AM
spidermonkey is currently offline Click here to Send spidermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by spidermonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad he can't face the power of the Batgod.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 06:29 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Batgod>>The Rest of Dc

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 06:46 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermonkey

I agree, Punisher would have a hard time defeating batman.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 12:39 PM
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Originally posted by Violent2Dope

Can't he enlist the help of Aunt May + frying pan?

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:22 PM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Could Punisher use the cosmic key like Prometheus did?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 01:09 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 06:54 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

half of those people have gone up against beings smarter, stronger and more resourceful than punisher, and won. he's not going to do THAT well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 07:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol he won't even be able to kill the Atom without PIS.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 02:31 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Just like the What If issue where he killed the Marvel heroes he would need wealthy powerful investors who wish to see these characters be killed and a plan to acheive it....an evil Batman if you will to supply him the artifacts and stratagems to pull off the things previous posters have supplied.

On his own no.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

He needed a shit ton of PIS to kill the MU. Without it he isn't killing anyone on this list.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:56 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by -Pr-
half of those people have gone up against beings smarter, stronger and more resourceful than punisher, and won. he's not going to do THAT well.

He would actually do pretty well if he has the right equipment. The only reason why hes not a top strategist is because he lacks the technical know how of people like Batman, give him the right tech and hes a top tier strategist. Im not sure what YEARS is but that seems to specify a long time in which he can arm himself.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:03 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I think Punny would have to be smart about who he kills and in what order. He should try and gun for Batman first, because if he starts killing other guys and Batman catches on I don't see Punisher eluding Batman for long.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think Punny would have to be smart about who he kills and in what order. He should try and gun for Batman first, because if he starts killing other guys and Batman catches on I don't see Punisher eluding Batman for long.
dont underestimate punishers ability to not be found; but i do agree with you here, he should be careful.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:09 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
dont underestimate punishers ability to not be found; but i do agree with you here, he should be careful.

I'm not underestimating anything, I'm just stating that Batman is probably the best non-superpowered tracker in the DCU and its greatest detective. Punisher will need to establish some pretty hefty connections to secure the necessary equipment and resources to take down the DCU's greatest heroes and that's going to leave a paper trail for Batman to follow.

Despite appearances to the contrary you can't just buy (for instance) kryptonite on a street corner, he'd probably have to take it from Luthor (very difficult) or hit up Star Labs. Either one would leave a serious trail for Batman to follow.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:13 PM