KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Doom vs team Kang

Team Doom vs team Kang
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Team Doom vs team Kang

Dr Doom
Dr. Light
Ultron
Apocalypse
Vandal Savage

vs

Kang
Magneto
Iron Man
Ronan the Accuser
Mr Sinister

With Prep

Who wins?

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 1st, 2008 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

How much prep?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:12 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ummm.... thinking of a fair enough time so stuff like beating Galactus is not apart of this fight.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:15 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If you can use external characters Ultron could control the Phallanx again anyways.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:17 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

No outside help, team has to use their stuff. So no calling Reed to make a UN....etc...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:21 PM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:27 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

doom team ftw

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 11:30 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

I hate to rule against Doom, but I think Kang gets more support from his team.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 01:09 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Team Kang, they have a better name

Old Post May 17th, 2010 06:38 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dooms team. There is a problem in that there are too many back stabbers on team one. They win only if they can properly work together.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 17th, 2010 06:54 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Team 1 has more gas, but Kang's time manipulation and superior tech will take Ultron and Apoc. The rest get handled afterwards.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 07:06 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 1 has more gas, but Kang's time manipulation and superior tech will take Ultron and Apoc. The rest get handled afterwards.
I think Doom is a perfect counter to kang screwing with time for the win. Also magic never hurts. Giving Doom access to ultron tech is dangerous for everybody. Apocalypse and light are really just grunts for the other masterminds.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:02 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang has shown much more time manipulation than Doom despite having much less showings. Doom's most dangerous adition against team two is his magic, but against Kang near limitless resources from the get to go -there is prep-, this fight is loopsided.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:07 PM
Mindset

Kang has shown much more time manipulation than Doom despite having much less showings. Doom's most dangerous adition against team two is his magic, but against Kang near limitless resources from the get to go -there is prep-, this fight is loopsided.

Doom's most dangerous addition to the team is being all around better than everyone else in the thread, with the addition of prep

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:17 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom's most dangerous addition to the team is being all around better than everyone else in the thread, with the addition of prep

Thats... Mostly true sad

Until you put Kang in the mix smile

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:21 PM
Mindset

And then it's absolutely true. smile

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:23 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The only difference I have noticed between both in regards to time travel is that Doom seems to have issues with time paradoxes when he time travels. Kangs travels seem to already be etched in history, so it never really alters anything. I think hes only caused time issues 2 times. One was the destiny war and the other was the whole issue with iron lad being kang as a child. The whole issue with paradoxes is really the only reason why Doom regulates what he does when he time travels.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 17th, 2010 at 08:35 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:31 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Mindset
And then it's absolutely true. smile

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:36 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom >>>>>>>>> Kang

We all know this is true.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post May 17th, 2010 09:02 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
The only difference I have noticed between both in regards to time travel is that Doom seems to have issues with time paradoxes when he time travels. Kangs travels seem to already be etched in history, so it never really alters anything. I think hes only caused time issues 2 times. One was the destiny war and the other was the whole issue with iron lad being kang as a child. The whole issue with paradoxes is really the only reason why Doom regulates what he does when he time travels.

Kang has done pretty much every time manipulation feat in the book. He can erase time-lines, stop time, make time baubles, step into a time-line covered in a relative-timefield (timeshifted), make temporal dupes of himself, making himself respawn in other timelines.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 09:15 PM