KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgardians VS New Gods

Asgardians VS New Gods
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asgardians VS New Gods

Didn't see it in the directory. Asgard VS Apokolips, while New Genesis must stop the forces and rulers of Hel, Muspelheim, and the Asgardians' other enemies (like the Trolls, Giants, Black Elves, etc). So it's an all-out war between the New Gods and the entire Marvel Germanic cosmology.

1. Prep time, ten days
2. No prep time

No Source or Promethean Giants are involved.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 05:47 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Darkseid/Orion vs Odin/Destroyer/Surtur/Ymir/Forsung/Hela/Loki?

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Asgardians stomp.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Darkseid/Orion vs Odin/Destroyer/Surtur/Ymir/Forsung/Hela/Loki?

Doesn't Orion work for New Genesis?

It would be:
Darkseid, minions, forces, Apokolips VS Odin, Thor, BRB, and all Asgardians and forces

Highfather, Orion, Lightray, and all other New Genesis gods VS Hela, Loki, Forsung, Surtur, all the forces of Hel, Muspelheim, wherever Forsung rules, Malekith, the Enchantress, Lorelei, Skurge the Executioner, Kurse (he was a bad guy, I think, but I don't know if he was ever anyone's control), plus all the giants, trolls, dark elves and other Asgardian baddies, etc. Basically all the villains of Marvel's Scandinavian cosmology, including the various giant monsters (such as the Midgard Serpent and the Fenris-wolf).

Edit: The Destroyer is working for New Genesis to even the odds, which I otherwise would've clearly stacked badly against them.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:39 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

asgardians

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:55 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by UKR
Doesn't Orion work for New Genesis?

It would be:
Darkseid, minions, forces, Apokolips VS Odin, Thor, BRB, and all Asgardians and forces

Highfather, Orion, Lightray, and all other New Genesis gods VS Hela, Loki, Forsung, Surtur, all the forces of Hel, Muspelheim, wherever Forsung rules, Malekith, the Enchantress, Lorelei, Skurge the Executioner, Kurse (he was a bad guy, I think, but I don't know if he was ever anyone's control), plus all the giants, trolls, dark elves and other Asgardian baddies, etc. Basically all the villains of Marvel's Scandinavian cosmology, including the various giant monsters (such as the Midgard Serpent and the Fenris-wolf).

Edit: The Destroyer is working for New Genesis to even the odds, which I otherwise would've clearly stacked badly against them.

You know if you're going to throw in all the people that have fought the Aesir within their Marvel pantheon you might as well throw in the promethean giants and the 2nd world titans for the New Gods since you could classify them in the same bracket.

If it's just the Aesir vs the New Gods, I'd give the edge to the New Gods but throwing in all those non-Aesir tips the scale overwhelmingly towards the Norse team.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 10:11 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Balder solos shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 11:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Depends on which versions.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:40 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Classic NES
Depends on which versions.

The thing is most of the people he listed are not actually Asgardians.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:53 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

New Gods

If we include Ymir, Surtur, etc for the Asgardians then we should include Yuga Khan, Promethean giants, etc for the New Gods.

The best chance the Asgardians have is to fully utilize the Destroyer.

In that case I can see them win.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:21 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The difference is that the OP said it was "the entire Norse Mythology against the New gods". The promethean gianst technically aren't New gods, they are old ones.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 06:18 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, I guess I didn't make it a fair enough fight. Let me redo it.

Darkseid, Apokolips and minions VS Odin & all Asgardians
Highfather, New Genesis and minions VS Surtur and his forces

Surtur has the Sword of Twilight but the New Gods get the Destroyer (and if necessary can put all their souls into it and make it grow to mountain-size like when it fought the Celestials)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:13 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Asgardians.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:23 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

New Gods. Metron ftw!

B5

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:26 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Asgardians are gonna win.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:25 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote