KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs 4 Avengers

Superman vs 4 Avengers
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Superman vs 4 Avengers

They took him down by surprise in JLA/Avengers, but can the most recent versions of these Avengers take down Supes in a strait up fight...

Hercules
the Vision
Wonder Man
Ironman

vs

Standard Supes

Everyone fights in character on the Blue Area of the Moon.

Who takes it?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:16 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Depends on how Supes plays his speed triumph card.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:20 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think Supes would end up with a split here, 5/10. Each fight could go either way, in my opinion.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 06:09 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Sups goes down. So The Vision and Iron Man too.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 06:57 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules alone could take Superman. This is a stomp. Even Wonder Man would be trouble for Kal-El (Avengers/JLA was a huge crock of bullshit).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:11 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UKR
Hercules alone could take Superman.

I dont agree with this.

quote:
This is a stomp.

Nor this.

quote:
Even Wonder Man would be trouble for Kal-El

I do agree with this.

quote:
(Avengers/JLA was a huge crock of bullshit).

I've never agreed with something more so than I do with this comment.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 08:37 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Why would Wonderman give him trouble? Wonderman was always a douche to me so I don't know that much about him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 08:58 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Also, Wonderman recently got pummeled by Herc. If anyone can give Supes problems it would be Hercules.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 09:00 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy Jones
The Last Boy Scout

A vulgar superman would begin by saying: "ironman's head is going up vision's ***, vision's head is going up wonder man's ***, wonderman's head is going up hercules' ***, and since hercules' fanboys believes in something as mythical as him being able to beat me, his head is going up my ***!!!"

Please... the avengers couldnt even beat ultron. How the hell are they going to stand a chance against the man of steel?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 09:13 AM
Quincy Jones is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by darthgoober
They took him down by surprise in JLA/Avengers, but can the most recent versions of these Avengers take down Supes in a strait up fight...

Hercules
the Vision
Wonder Man
Ironman

vs

Standard Supes

Everyone fights in character on the Blue Area of the Moon.

Who takes it?

90% of the fight is superman trying to talk the avengers down...

10% is him kicking the living shit out of them, and then winning more than not...

imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 10:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Raoul

10% is him kicking the living shit out of them, and then winning more than not...

imo...

Can't disagree thumb up

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 11:07 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Quincy Jones
Please... the avengers couldnt even beat ultron. How the hell are they going to stand a chance against the man of steel?

Are you talking about the Ultron that was smacking around Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel and fought Sentry for 4 issues? If so, dont use that as a low feat. Superman isnt going to just waltz over that version either. He'd have to work for it.

As for Wonder Man giving Clark a hard time, I meant that it would in no way be some one shot business in Supermans favor. Simon would hang for a little while.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 11:34 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hercules giving Superman a hard fight is stupid. He is just a brick. He gets BFRed while Superman handles Hercules' teammates who have more versatility(though IMO are not as versatile as Supes) and lower strength.

IMO the only 1 having a shot at annoying an all out blitzing Supes would be Visionand that is because he becomes intangible while he watches in horror how Supes massacres his friends. After Supes is done with them Vision BFRs himself.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:58 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by The Pict
Can't disagree thumb up
yeah, that might go against the dc payola.. stick out tongue

anyway, superman wins eventually, he would have to put effort into it since since he's running on 0 direct sunlight(blue area of the moon).

herculese and wonder man are the closest physical threats to superman, but herc can't fly so a simple punch could send him into orbit. tony would need prep to contend with superman and since he lacks it here, thats another one down. wonderman would get beaten eventually and the vision's intangibility would only delay the inevitable.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:21 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

imo...

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:27 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

superman won't be losing

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:37 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

imo...

Flawless victory!

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:50 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by UKR
Hercules alone could take Superman. This is a stomp. Even Wonder Man would be trouble for Kal-El (Avengers/JLA was a huge crock of bullshit).
Wrong so wrong. Superman takes a majority here Herc can bfred the rest drop like flies after a very hard battle.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 06:00 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

imo...
What this guy said.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 08:07 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote