KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC

Marvel vs DC
Started by: Zoron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zoron

Marvel vs DC

ok 5 on 5 Dr.Strange, Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar & Thanos with power gems vs Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, Orion, ION, & Darksied with ALE
who takes it !

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:07 AM
Zoron is currently offline Click here to Send Zoron a Private Message Find more posts by Zoron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:13 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I wonder if by Power Gems he means the infinity gems...

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:19 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins

The same ALE that half of the Earth's population have resisted? The same ALE that was spread with tech, viruses, and Cain's Spear of Destiny to infect Earth, rather than Darkseid doing it himself? That ALE?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:25 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets remove the IG/PG/ALE...

DC still wins.

ION can take on SS,Quasar and Thor.

DS takes on Thanos

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:30 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Enyalus
The same ALE that half of the Earth's population have resisted? The same ALE that was spread with tech, viruses, and Cain's Spear of Destiny to infect Earth, rather than Darkseid doing it himself? That ALE?
The ALE has been retcon a few times which has debuked some of the lower showing either way

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:31 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins
thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:31 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by shokosugi
lolwut

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The ALE has been retcon a few times which has debuked some of the lower showing either way

The shit I just mentioned, all of it has been via Final Crisis and tie-ins...But even in Rock of Ages and the non-canon Superman: The Dark Side the ALE was spread through tech.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:34 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

DC still wins.

DS takes on Thanos
Seriously, read some comics.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 01:02 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Thor solos.

B5

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:30 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

DC still wins.

DS takes on Thanos

Surfer would solo ION.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:34 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

marvel.dc is teh garbage. seriously though,these threads are only for people to pick which company they like most & are pointless.nobody will be changing anyones opinion from reading these so whats the point

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:53 AM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nestical
marvel.dc is teh garbage. seriously though,these threads are only for people to pick which company they like most & are pointless.nobody will be changing anyones opinion from reading these so whats the point

Attachment: ronaldmcgtfo.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 10:17 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

nice glamor shot douche bag.so youre saying these kind of threads dont cause member bashing between fans of both marvel & dc?loser

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:05 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zoron

Originally posted by Bentley
I wonder if by Power Gems he means the infinity gems...

yes infinity gems LOL (my bad)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 05:13 PM
Zoron is currently offline Click here to Send Zoron a Private Message Find more posts by Zoron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Zoron
yes infinity gems LOL (my bad)

Which power gems does Thanos have? All of them...the full gauntlet? Two or three? How many and which ones?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 07:34 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Enyalus
The shit I just mentioned, all of it has been via Final Crisis and tie-ins...But even in Rock of Ages and the non-canon Superman: The Dark Side the ALE was spread through tech.

The ALE can be spread through any means, tech or otherwise tech is used because it's effective.

And in FC Revelations it was spread through words from Cain to the hostless Spectre who in turn spread it through words.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 07:40 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE can be spread through any means, tech or otherwise tech is used because it's effective.

And in FC Revelations it was spread through words from Cain to the hostless Spectre who in turn spread it through words.

Yes. But I think everyone but Trick might agree that Spear of Destiny, and Spectre, are >> DS.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:06 PM
Lord Feron

Thanos has the Complete IG???? You kidding me lol?? Team one in a stomp....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:20 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote