KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Exiles Surfer & SBP V.S. Captain Marvel w/ twist

Exiles Surfer & SBP V.S. Captain Marvel w/ twist
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

This is captain marvel that fought the Spectre

Exiles Surfer gets all the feats of normal surfer.

To the death

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:03 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

WE don't know how strong the character he killed in his universe were. This means we are just speculating how strong they could have been. If they were as strong as we know them to be, then SS would be tough, but I don't see them beating that CM easily

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:14 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime solos.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:15 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Marvel solos

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:03 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

No way CM "solos"?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Marvel solos

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:45 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong the character he killed in his universe were. This means we are just speculating how strong they could have been. If they were as strong as we know them to be, then SS would be tough, but I don't see them beating that CM easily

I just wanted Exiles surfer for his ruthless attitude and his use of his board. But your right about everything about we don't know much about his universe. Thats why i gave him all the feats of 616 SS.

Just wanted to beef SS up a little. I mean CM was a beast at the time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:47 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by kgkg
No way CM "solos"?

Lol how do you figure? He would not only beat these two it would take the Avengers and the JLA to even hope to stop him. I read the Days of Vengeance and Captain Marvel was a far above Skyfather. every mystic in the DC universe gave him their power.

Do you believe that SBP and the Surfer could beat the Spectre? Cmon now just think about it for a second. Marvel was above Galactus when he took on the Spectre.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Lol how do you figure? He would not only beat these two it would take the Avengers and the JLA to even hope to stop him. I read the Days of Vengeance and Captain Marvel was a far above Skyfather. every mystic in the DC universe gave him their power.

Do you believe that SBP and the Surfer could beat the Spectre? Cmon now just think about it for a second. Marvel was above Galactus when he took on the Spectre.
No I was mocking the solo part wink . He is the only one on the left side so CM wins would have sufficed.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:50 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by kgkg
No I was mocking the solo part wink . He is the only one on the left side so CM wins would have sufficed.

Ah I see, sorry I was just really impressed with Marvel's power set after I read that arc, so I guess I was a little overzealous. LOL.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 05:09 PM
Lord Feron

What Marvel above Galactus at the time? I think thats a bit of a stretch. I admit CM standing up to the spectre like that was damn impressive.

Would think the this 1 2 combo would have a chance. Considering what SS can do for SBP.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 05:11 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Lord Feron
What Marvel above Galactus at the time? I think thats a bit of a stretch. I admit CM standing up to the spectre like that was damn impressive.

Would think the this 1 2 combo would have a chance. Considering what SS can do for SBP.

He wasn't just standing up to the Spectre he was beating him. These guys are on different levels and Marvel at that level of power level would have been above Galactus. He had every mystic in the DC Universe giving him juice, and that's besides having his already vast array of power, this is a stomp in Marvels favor.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 05:33 PM