KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Union Jack vs Ka-Zar

Union Jack vs Ka-Zar
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Union Jack vs Ka-Zar

Ka-Zar has his dagger and Joey has his dagger. No guns for Union Jack, just H2H fighting or daggers will be used. Battle takes place at a Denny's parking lot in Spokane Washington.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Last edited by snoopdogg on Feb 13th, 2010 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:05 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh great match. Where's the battle taking place (jungle)?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh great match. Where's the battle taking place (jungle)?
I edited.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Gotcha, well I would say Union Jack as Ka-Zar who is VERY skilled relies more on Guerrilla warfare in the jungle, but then again Ka-Zar is far more experienced with bladed weapons, but I think Brian has enhanced strength and speed.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:14 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

but I think Brian has enhanced strength and speed.
Brian?

And I didn't put this in a jungle because it would have given Ka-Zar a unfair advantage.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:18 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Brian?

And I didn't put this in a jungle because it would have given Ka-Zar a unfair advantage.

The 2nd Union Jack, as James died of heart failure.

Indeed, but Ka-Zar is very skilled with bladed weapons. Hmmm...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:31 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

The 2nd Union Jack, as James died of heart failure.

Indeed, but Ka-Zar is very skilled with bladed weapons. Hmmm...
Oh, I get it now. but I specified Joey Chapman Union Jack. He's suppose to be Cap level in stats.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:32 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Oh, I get it now. but I specified Joey Chapman Union Jack. He's suppose to be Cap level in stats.

Whoops didn't see that, then I may side with Ka-Zar even though UJ is very skilled with a blade as a blade is Ka-Zar's bread and butter.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:45 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

yeah, one of the jacks has enhanced features, the originl one from the invaders i believe was just human.

ka-zar would probably beat the human one more times than not, and does very well against the enhanced one that could go 6/10 to either of them.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 02:39 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lion_Hearted
Wandering Knight

The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 10:59 PM
Lion_Hearted is currently offline Click here to Send Lion_Hearted a Private Message Find more posts by Lion_Hearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Lion_Hearted
The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack
Did Union Jack have any feats in the Invaders mini from last year?

Also, didn't UJ and Blade fight a couple times?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 11:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

He just punked two super soldiers using a grenade.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 06:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote