KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs. Superboy Prime and Thanos

Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs. Superboy Prime and Thanos
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs. Superboy Prime and Thanos

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:09 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I disagree

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:10 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Darkseid...and easily.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:10 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Pre Crisis Thanos?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:15 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Pre-Crisis Thanos for the mindrape.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:21 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

CIS is off? Prime murders him so fast is not even funny

no expression

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RomulusX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pre-Crisis Thanos for the mindrape.

Pre-Crisis Thanos? Who's he?

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:50 AM
RomulusX is currently offline Click here to Send RomulusX a Private Message Find more posts by RomulusX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thanos before the crisis.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RomulusX

Yeah which crisis? The only crisis I know of is from DC

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:06 AM
RomulusX is currently offline Click here to Send RomulusX a Private Message Find more posts by RomulusX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

Originally posted by RomulusX
Yeah which crisis? The only crisis I know of is from DC

The one that ended up with a hole in his chest?

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:07 AM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RomulusX

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The one that ended up with a hole in his chest?

Oh I always refer to that as the 'Annihilation Wave' for some strange reason (probably because that's the actual name roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Well, aside from his exemplary diplomatic skills with Nihilus, I didn't see any major feats from him in that arc..

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:17 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

There was no "crisis" for Thanos. Most likely they're just messing with you.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:19 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

Oh I always refer to that as the 'Annihilation Wave' for some strange reason (probably because that's the actual name roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Well, aside from his exemplary diplomatic skills with Nihilus, I didn't see any major feats from him in that arc..

It changed everything for Thanos. Dying is a big deal to some of us non-cosmic folk. whistle

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:21 AM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Darkseid.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:10 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

New member...thats how we do things here.Whatever you say is taken literal.

What exactly is the power difference bewteen pre and post crisis?And which crisis?COIE or Ifinite crisis?

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:40 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RomulusX

Originally posted by Black bolt z
New member...thats how we do things here.Whatever you say is taken literal.

What exactly is the power difference bewteen pre and post crisis?And which crisis?COIE or Ifinite crisis?

Don't assume. It's a new account, but I've been on here for years. And as I recall, the way we "do things here" is say the correct name of the arc we are referring to instead of just stealing a name from a seperate comic brand ('Crisis' is exclusively DC).

I'm not sure which crisis the maker of this thread was referring to. I'm guessing it's probably the Pre-COIE Darkseid...

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:26 AM
RomulusX

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
It changed everything for Thanos. Dying is a big deal to some of us non-cosmic folk. whistle

It certainly did. He didn't have a functioning heart anymore so that'd make sense that changed everything.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:28 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by galactusischere
There was no "crisis" for Thanos. Most likely they're just messing with you.

Lol. Yeah, most likely.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 08:03 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

shifty Darkseid

The Word

Old Post May 4th, 2010 12:08 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote