KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-23 vs Deathstroke

X-23 vs Deathstroke
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

X-23 vs Deathstroke

Scenario One: Deathstroke is unarmed.

Scenario Two: Deathstroke with standard gear including his staff

Scenario Three: Deathstroke has the Muramasa Blade

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 07:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Deathstroke superior in all 3

Old Post May 29th, 2010 07:45 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

1) Hard fight but DS wins.
2) DS wins.
3) DS stomps.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:05 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
1) Hard fight but DS wins.
2) DS wins.
3) DS stomps.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:11 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Logan's clone of a daughter loses all three

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. she wins.
2. she loses
3. he gets the comfortable majority if she doesnt know about.. slight win possibly even, if she does

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:30 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

confused

Deathstroke loses all but number 3...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:48 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

DS.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Deathstoke wins the second two, and has a difficult time winning the first.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:16 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Deathstoke wins the second two, and has a difficult time winning the first.

How does he win the second scenario? He doesn't have the speed, skill or healing factor to tangle with Laura and not get put on ice. She's going to tear him up. His bo-staff and some grenades doesn't even begin to level the playing field. She healing factor is far to much for Slade to deal with, and his healing factor can't handle the damage she is going to dish out.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

1. She makes carpaccio out of him.
2. He has decent chances.
3. He wins.

Last edited by 753 on May 29th, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:51 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. she wins.
2. she loses
3. he gets the comfortable majority if she doesnt know about.. slight win possibly even, if she does

I'll go with that.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:54 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How does he win the second scenario? He doesn't have the speed, skill or healing factor to tangle with Laura and not get put on ice. She's going to tear him up. His bo-staff and some grenades doesn't even begin to level the playing field. She healing factor is far to much for Slade to deal with, and his healing factor can't handle the damage she is going to dish out.

He's faster.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:56 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Bentley
He's faster.

Yeah....... no he isn't.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:57 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah....... no he isn't.

Is she even as fast as boneclaw Logan?

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:58 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

What do you mean by even as fast as boneclaw Logan? Boneclaw Wolverine is faster than DS. Adamantium Wolverine is faster than DS.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:00 PM
Bentley
Seitei

What do you mean by even as fast as boneclaw Logan? Boneclaw Wolverine is faster than DS. Adamantium Wolverine is faster than DS.

Mind answering the question?

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:01 PM
Q99

If she is hit by staff blasts, I think they'll cause serious injury, they've hurt some pretty tough supers. Being hit by one would drastically affect her capability until she's healed.

I don't see why she wouldn't be.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:02 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Mind answering the question?

No. Wolverine says he is faster than Laura, so by extension Bone-claw Wolverine would be even more so.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:03 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

sigh she has legitimate superhuman speed above wolverine in her bio in the marvel x-men bio. i'll try to find the right bio and post the scan.

not that we go strictly by bio's but helps to see what marvel places her along side the other fellow wpn x'ers..

either way she possess superhuman speed an reaction her having trouble with logan is a combined problem of skill, durability and experience/anticipation and speed burst along with his hyper reflexes.. its how logan makes up the negligible difference with her

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:07 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote