KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre Match #3: Luffy vs Wolverine

Cross Genre Match #3: Luffy vs Wolverine
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Cross Genre Match #3: Luffy vs Wolverine

Who wins?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:37 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Luffy bfrs the sh*t out of Wolvie.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Luffy bfrs the sh*t out of Wolvie.

No. Wolverine stomps cuz Wolverine is teh pwnzrz.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:45 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Luffy is too fast and strong for Wolverine to hand with

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:49 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Luffy easily..

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:09 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Shouldn't / Couldn't we make more scenarios? Like 2 different battlefields and bfr on and off that we have 4 scenarios?

Also in general for all these cross threads

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:31 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Luffy = Hulk
Wolvetine = Wolverine
Hulk >>> Wolverine in a forum fight
Hulk >= Wolverine in a comic

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Probably. In this particular case, Luffy has many bfr feats (gomu gomu bazooka) so its even more annoying, I was trying to picture the combat and the first thing I thought about was Luffy sending Wolverine flying.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

This is why MC vs Cap or DS is a much better fight.

Luff stomps Logan.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

..why was this made, wolverine has n chance and i'm pretty sure everyone knew that

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:51 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Trackz
..why was this made, wolverine has n chance and i'm pretty sure everyone knew that

Both are popular characters and Wolverine has supporters out there who can make a discussion about it, sadly they may not be interesting in pitting him against a pirate.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 04:58 PM
iceman24567

It's possibly for Wolverine to win since his claws are Luffy's weakness but his precog would more than likely save him. Luffy jet pistols Wolverine off the planet

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:13 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

it's not a hopeless thread: luffy can stomp wolverine that's for sure; uber punching speed, luffy has body flicker type movement , his reach is insane, can amp his stats on a whim, hard to damage due to rubbery form.

but guys, wolverine excels in exploiting luffy's chief weakness: lacerations to his skin. logan's claws are huge assets here as well as his bones since he can take a beating, which makes keeping that potential slash he needs still in play.

i wouldn't count wolverine out all the way

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:26 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Before I've seen the video of Luffys 2nd gear I would have given Wolverine the win based on Luffys fight with this guy
(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:30 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ that's the guy i was talking about earlier.

he lacks wolverine's toughness and healing factor and lethality inherent in his adamantium claws though, kuro stomps in speed however.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:33 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Mihawk failed to tag Luffy in battle

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:34 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by iceman24567
Mihawk failed to tag Luffy in battle

Thanks to precog, Luffy doesn't display high level precognition as to consistently dodge Mihawk.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:39 PM
iceman24567

He hasn't mastered his Haki abilities but he's using them more often instinctively. Next arch I'm pretty sure he will master his haki based abilities

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:42 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Maybe he'll cry and Wolverine will be koed

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 05:53 PM
iceman24567

Heh he's been crying since the flashbacks started at the very least Boa should console him and give him some putang no expression

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 06:00 PM