KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Vs. Firelord and Air-Walker

Thor Vs. Firelord and Air-Walker
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor beats them both into a bloody smear 7 41.18%
The Heralds fry him 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: DarthDaniel1001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Setting: Asgard

State of the story:It's another day in Asgard when Firelord comes crashing down into the rainbow bridge. He has only 3 words for Heimdall: Galactus is coming. The Asgardians rally themselves as Galactus and his new herald, Air-Walker, come to Asgard. Thor and Balder go to disable the device that Galactus will use to convert Asgard into energy that he can consume. Meanwhile, Firelord, along with Lady Sif and Tyr take on some of Galactus's robots before confronting Air-Walker himself. He knows he can't beat all three of them by himself. Fortuanately, he dosen't have to. He turns.

"Now Firelord."

Firelord, without hesitation, proceeds to jam his fire-staff into Sif's back. Tyr realizes the betrayal too late and Air-Walker blasts him down. Thor sees all of this from afar and goes berserk. He flies at Firelord in a complete rage, and Firelord and Air-Walker fly at him.

Who wins?

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 04:09 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Although I'm not as well versed as some regarding Thor history, I believe that he has beaten each of them in single combat. Both at the same time may be too much though.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 04:15 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Given the betrayal and the fact that Asgard itself is in real danger of being destroyed, I think Thor goes all out...

Activates Warriors Madness and pulls out one of his big guns (the Anti-Force) and beats the living hell out of both of them; at which time neither of them is standing up to Thors x10 hammer strikes or their own energies multiplied by 10 and hurled right back at them...

When he is hellbent, I think Thor can definitely enter the low end of the trans tier...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:17 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I can agree with some of that. But I can't see him going WM. I mean there's been a few times on panel where he either witnessed or was about to witness the destruction of Asgard and he didn't go WM.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:23 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firelord and air-walker is too much IMO

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:24 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmills
I can agree with some of that. But I can't see him going WM. I mean there's been a few times on panel where he either witnessed or was about to witness the destruction of Asgard and he didn't go WM.

While thats true, I think the betrayal pushes him over the top...

And Firelord strikes down Sif (before his very eyes); big no-no as pertains Thors level of aggression...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:28 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by amnesia

In Blood and Thunder, Thor did take out Surfer and Warlock at the same time...

So this isnt inconcievable nor improbable IMHO...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:31 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In Blood and Thunder, Thor did take out Surfer and Warlock at the same time...

So this isnt inconcievable nor improbable IMHO...
Yeah there is that. He was operating above High Herald levels in b&t that's for sure. Then there's the Sif factor.

Hmmm...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:51 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Team more often than not. They have a good powerset to beat Thor even if he has enough gun to deal with them.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:04 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor is not to be underestimated, especially with Asgard and sif in danger. Firelord and Airwalker will feel the full force of Thor's hammer!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 11:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

team

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 11:23 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by amnesia

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:03 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

FireLord just killed Sif? Hahaha they get their shit pushed in so f*cking hard. Thor one shot kills Air Walker and proceeds to pummel FireLord.

FireLord needs a revamp or something. He hasn't impressed me in a some time. Back in the day, he did really well against Thor. Even matched Mjolnir's energy output (Generic energy at least) but his stock has dropped in my opinion. I recall him seeming a bit, underpowered during Annihilation. I think FireLord and Thor had about 3 fights. He did well in all three. But the last two had a controlled FireLord fighting a Thor who considered him a friend. I do remember thinking Thor clearly looked the stronger of the two in their original fight however.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Aug 29th, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:25 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Firelord's a punk, and Gabriel is too, Thor would wreck them. Spidey put Firelord down, Hercules broke his jaw... he's a pansy . Imagine Thor going all out? No contest, team loses.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:32 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cubey

^ You did not just bring up Spider Man vs Firelord...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:33 AM
Cubey is currently offline Click here to Send Cubey a Private Message Find more posts by Cubey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team easily.Firelord alone can hang with surfer.Add AW is just overkill.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:35 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Originally posted by Cubey

It's not a completely BS win, actually. Yes, Firelord could have easily one-shotted Spider-Man, and he made note of it, but he decided that it wouldn't be the honorable thing to do. So he took him on hand-to-hand and Spidey won. There is a little PIS, but it's not as bad as you think.

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:35 AM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Cubey

I sure did...lol! It happened and i was convinced that if Spidey fought Firelord again and went ape-shyt on him, that the same thing would happen.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team easily.Firelord alone can hang with surfer.Add AW is just overkill.

Surfer would choke the mess out of Firelord. He can't hang with him at all.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:38 AM