KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman (Bruce) vs Steve Rogers (No SSS)

Batman (Bruce) vs Steve Rogers (No SSS)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Batman (Bruce) vs Steve Rogers (No SSS)

Recently Steve Rogers (formerly known as Captain America) beat several guys that had the Super Soldier Serum in their blood streams. How well would Steve do against Bruce without the serum, now that we know that he didn't need it, to take out guys superior to him in all ways except combat ability.

No gadgets, or shield.

Who would win?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Spite. Bruce megastomps.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 12:45 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Wayne wins. A non-metahuman Rogers doesn't have the strenght and stamina advantage that would give him the victory over his more skilled and more intelligent opponent. Wayne win 8/10. The 2/10 of Rogers is for his will.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 12:47 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wayne wins. A non-metahuman Rogers doesn't have the strenght and stamina advantage that would give him the victory over his more skilled and more intelligent opponent. Wayne win 8/10. The 2/10 of Rogers is for his will.
Batman's will and resolve >>

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 12:52 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman's will and resolve >>

Dude, it's Captain America!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 12:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Bruce stomps. Out of curiosity though what are non-SSS Cap's physical stats like? Olympic or just athletic?
Dude, it's Captain America!

Dude, it's Batman!

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:33 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

laughing

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:35 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

There's an argument that Bruce would beat Steve w/ SSS, so it's only logical that Bruce would stomp the shit out of Steve sans SSS.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:40 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Bruce stomps. Out of curiosity though what are non-SSS Cap's physical stats like? Olympic or just athletic?

Dude, it's Batman!

Will is Cap's claim to fame!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:43 PM
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by marwash22
There's an argument that Bruce would beat Steve w/ SSS, so it's only logical that Bruce would stomp the shit out of Steve sans SSS.

I do not agree on the fact that Wayne > Rogers with SSS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:43 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I do not agree on the fact that Wayne > Rogers with SSS
I don't know why you would agree since that statement was never made. I said there's an argument to be made that Bruce could beat Cap... never said Bruce > Cap.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:46 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Batman crushes flagboy's every bone

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:06 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Batman is way experience compared to the dopes Steve fought against.

With this major handicap, taking into account Steve combat experience, he might take 1/10 against Bruce, and thats on a good day.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:08 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

With the Serum, Cap should get it 7/10.

Without it, Bruce 6/10.

No bias, I like them equally. No gadgets or shield as per the OP, I'm assuming they are in an environment where nothing can be used as well?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:14 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Steve was a skinny, meak chum pre-SSS.
With a body like that, he is definitely nowhere near athletic.

Even an amateur MMA fighter could most likely kill him.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:17 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
With the Serum, Cap should get it 7/10.

Without it, Bruce 6/10.

No bias, I like them equally.
no bias? Going by you statement that Steve would beat Bruce 4 times out of 10 without SSS... you either have a bias or you're ignorant. bruce and Cap are damn near physical equals when Steve has the SSS, without it, Steve would be at a serious strength/speed/stamina disadvantage. Also, Bruce is the better MA.

Bruce > Steve (no SSS) 10/10.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:18 PM
SasuOna

10/10 batman
Steve is like a weak kitten without the SSS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:31 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by marwash22
no bias? Going by you statement that Steve would beat Bruce 4 times out of 10 without SSS... you either have a bias or you're ignorant. bruce and Cap are damn near physical equals when Steve has the SSS, without it, Steve would be at a serious strength/speed/stamina disadvantage. Also, Bruce is the better MA.

Bruce > Steve (no SSS) 10/10.

Nah. Bruce is not on par with Rogers with the Serum. The dude is strong enough to throw the shield fast enough to catch up to a missile.

And I suppose without it, I don't think Batman is better than Rogers at MA, but is stronger and faster by more than enough to make up for it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:35 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Nah. Bruce is not on par with Rogers with the Serum. The dude is strong enough to throw the shield fast enough to catch up to a missile.
they're both peak-human. I'd give Steve only a slight physical advantage w/ the SSS.

And I suppose without it, I don't think Batman is better than Rogers at MA, but is stronger and faster by more than enough to make up for it.
It's not really a matter of opinion, it's a fact that Bruce is a better fighter than Cap.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:57 PM
Bentley
Seitei

It's well known that Steve one-shots Batman with the serum. shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:59 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote