KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid's Omega Beams Hit The Following...

Darkseid's Omega Beams Hit The Following...
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Darkseid's Omega Beams Hit The Following...

Brainiac 13
SA Mangog
RK Thor
SHAZAM
Asmodel
Trion Juggernaut
Nekron
God Hercules
Onslaught
Bat-Mite
Anti-Monitor (SC)

Who does he wipe out of existance?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 12:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Currently, the damned thing couldn't wipe ME out of existance! I'd probably need a couple of paracetamols to recover.

Pre-Crisis, they'd have a good chance of doing so to all of those in the list, maybe with Bat-Mite and a full-powered, competent Anti-Monitor as the exceptions.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:22 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

King Thor? Hardly.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
King Thor? Hardly.

Pre-Crisis could.

Unless there's evidence of King Thor being a universal scale reality-warper, or an essential aspect of the universe, of which I'm 99.9999%+ sure there isn't.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 03:20 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

They all survive.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:07 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

If by god hercules you mean "super god" hercules, then PC Darkseid isn't killing him with the Omega Beam. but if you mean classic god hercules, then yeah, it kills him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:09 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comics Queen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which Darkeid? PC, Final Crisis, Avatar, or 4th world?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:57 PM
Comics Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Comics Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Comics Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd be shocked if they could even hurt anyone on that list at this point.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:00 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comics Queen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd be shocked if they could even hurt anyone on that list at this point.
They hurt Secret, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday Hunter, Agog, Superman, Supergirl, Infinity Man, and Orion. Why couldn't they hurt anyone on the list?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:04 PM
Comics Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Comics Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Comics Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

classic darkseid would wipe out nearly everyone on that list (bat-mite and nekron would be the only exceptions.)

but if we are using the most watered down 'version' of the OB (as most seem to be doing) quite a few would survive.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Shazam isn't getting touched regardless of the DS I'd back him in most fights as his power at his peak is more than enough to spank all the Dr. Fates put together IMO from any point in their careers for the most part.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 12:35 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

it isnt doing anything to juggernaut let alone trion juggs

I have returned

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 12:40 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote