KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin & Thor VS Galactus & Silver Surfer

Odin & Thor VS Galactus & Silver Surfer
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

Odin & Thor get 24 hours prep. Galactus is at full power. battle is in Asgard.

who wins?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:06 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

We'll find out soon enough.

Team 1 wins in scenario 2. If you can clarify the power level of a fully powered Galactus and it's above their capabilities, I might change my mind.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:09 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Galactus solos.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildernesss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
We'll find out soon enough.

Team 1 wins in scenario 2. If you can clarify the power level of a fully powered Galactus and it's above their capabilities, I might change my mind.

hmm, basically a well fed galactus who could not absorb another drop of energy as he has reached full satiety.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:19 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

You mean the whole "Energy star-like being equal to Eternity?" or something like that

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:24 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildernesss

no, he's still in his purple suit. only he's been to the buffet & he's stuffed.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:27 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Scenario one: Galactus wins
Scenario two: Thor and Odin get the UN to the face

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:57 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

odin has the galactus seed remember friends

thank u bz

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:44 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by guy222
odin has the galactus seed remember friends

Man I read that fast and thought you said something else :P

But on topic, I see Odin and Thor winning in both scenarios. Galactus can't one shot a high end Skyfather and would get weak eventually. Surfer has never had a good showing vs Thor. I see Thor beating the Surfer and then the two of them tag teaming Galactus.

With Odin providing a distraction, one of Thor's Godblasts to the head of Galactus and it could be lights out (he's shatter Exitar's skull with that thing).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:52 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

any one read the Zeus Vs Galactus Fight?

I have returned

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:58 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
any one read the Zeus Vs Galactus Fight?

Which one? The Chaos War one? Where a CK possessed Zeus threw down with Galactus? You can't really use that to prove anything because CK was inside Zeus' body.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:05 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by zopzop
Man I read that fast and thought you said something else :P

But on topic, I see Odin and Thor winning in both scenarios. Galactus can't one shot a high end Skyfather and would get weak eventually. Surfer has never had a good showing vs Thor. I see Thor beating the Surfer and then the two of them tag teaming Galactus.

With Odin providing a distraction, one of Thor's Godblasts to the head of Galactus and it could be lights out (he's shatter Exitar's skull with that thing).
The way i think it will go done is a little different. Thor and SS will go nack and forth for a while then Thor will get the upper hand being he is POED and on his home tuff to boot but then the wound he has will act up and SS we srain the beating on him. Odin and Galactus i can see them locking horns for a bit then Odin triggers some sort of weapon or somethign to gain the upper hand Destroyer powered by the seed or something to that effect

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:30 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What an uninformed discussion here, barring the one who said Galactus solos, because that's what he does.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:31 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

even with odin possessing the seed?

thank u bz

Old Post May 28th, 2011 07:23 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Galactus and Surfer, hard.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 07:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by guy222
even with odin possessing the seed?

Has he done anything with the seed? I'd think Galactus at full power would easily opose Odin w prep, considering how he failed against the Celestials.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 28th, 2011 07:46 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Has he done anything with the seed? I'd think Galactus at full power would easily opose Odin w prep, considering how he failed against the Celestials.
Celestials>>Galactus

I have returned

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:07 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus solos ridiculously easily.

spite/bait thread, imo.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:41 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

@janus77 & Bentley

How the f--- does Galactus "solo" when Thor by himself cracked open one of, if not the, most powerful Celestial's skull with a Godblast. Odin is a high end skyfather that can amp various ways and has the Destroyer Armor around just in case things get ugly.

Galactus won't use the UN unless threatened with something truly catastrophic so that won't come into play.

Taking all that into consideration Thor and Odin win.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:15 PM
Mindset

Lol.

Galactus wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:16 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote