KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar & Nova vs Thor

Quasar & Nova vs Thor
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Quasar & Nova vs Thor

Fight in Asgard.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 08:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Team destroys him, not in terms of sheer power but their combined abilities would make life hell for Thor. He also can't BFR either of them and they are durable enough so that he can't instantly KO them.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 08:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

TEAM!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 08:36 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Team. Thor is no Annihilus shifty

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 08:43 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:40 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Team.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:43 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmills

evil face

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:43 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

The Odinson can take them down but the team should edge out an ordinary Thor.

I take solace in the fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than Nova. At least if we use Annihilus and Surfer as benchmarks. big grin

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odinson can take them down but the team should edge out an ordinary Thor.

I take solace in the fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than Nova. At least if we use Annihilus and Surfer as benchmarks. big grin

Touche. That Mjolnir sure is powerful laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:03 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Touche. That Mjolnir sure is powerful laughing out loud
Hey Thor is still a Mighty Avenger without his hammer whats Nova without the Nova Force? Roast beef with a side of mashed potatoes?I think so smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:10 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by iceman24567
Hey Thor is still a Mighty Avenger without his hammer whats Nova without the Nova Force? Roast beef with a side of mashed potatoes?I think so smile

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:33 AM
iceman24567

I have to admit i was ecstatic when Elvis gave him the bands thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:38 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thor would beat them quite sondly either of these two in one-on-one, but the team smash him. Thor isn't Hulk, after all.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:11 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Meh, I still say Thor takes them both down. Sure, they wont make it easy, but eventually one will get KOd and then the other has slim to no chance.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:14 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quasar can draw on the energies of those around him (beta ray bill and nova were of those siphoned), he did so in thanos imperative

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:18 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by psycho gundam
quasar can draw on the energies of those around him (beta ray bill and nova were of those siphoned), he did so in thanos imperative

Thor can forcibly yank the energy out of almost anyone ... he has done so a bunch of times.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:24 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

it's not easy

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:27 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Team kick Thors ass.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:45 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either one would alone be a tough fight. Team stomps.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 07:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor can forcibly yank the energy out of almost anyone ... he has done so a bunch of times.

So can Nova or Quasar. However this isn't coming down to an energy leeching competition. Like someone said before either one of them solo gives Thor a good rumble, together they win very comfortably.

Last edited by dmills on Sep 12th, 2011 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 04:02 PM