KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magik fully powered vs Wonder woman

Magik fully powered vs Wonder woman
Started by: nwg202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nwg202

Magik fully powered vs Wonder woman

We all know how powerful Wonder woman is but Magik is very underrated and at full power is a monster. (time travel, teleportation, black and white magic, mind control, she can raise the dead, put up force fields, heal herself, etc...) The hel lords are concerned about her growing powers. Plus Diana can get killed by the soul sword.

She did threaten Mephisto in his own realm. i don't any being lower than a high herald can do that.

So who wins? superior physical gifts vs sorcerer supreme and demon queen of limbo? kind of has a gladiator vs doc strange vibe

Last edited by nwg202 on Oct 26th, 2011 at 09:01 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 08:52 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Diana's speed and magical defense are way too much for Magik to handle. She smashes.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:15 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Diana's speed and magical defense are way too much for Magik to handle. She smashes.

Interesting i have always wondered about her magical defense. Mephisto was scared of getting hurt or killed. People seem to think the soul sword can kill Thor and jugs.

Diana's speed will be a problem. magik does have her armor though...and she can teleport. If she can sneak up on mephisto...

I also saw one scan of her in secret wars she was keeping cap, thor and the black knight at bay with her sword by herself, so she's an expert swordsman.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:26 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well, I would give Magik a better match against Thor or Surfer, all things considered. She can probably mount a good defense against the sword with her bracelets and her reflexes, her speed will be very important here.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Originally posted by Bentley
Well, I would give Magik a better match against Thor or Surfer, all things considered. She can probably mount a good defense against the sword with her bracelets and her reflexes, her speed will be very important here.

I personally don't think Magic would do well against the Surfer, hes even faster and isn't magical based. I agree though it boils down to Diana's speed and reflexes. Her bracelets offer more of a defense against the sword than people like Thor and Juggs. Although Magik is a demon so she she must have enhanced strenght and reflexes since shes handled Sym who is class 100 demon. and she can teleport all over the place... and cast spells...

good fight.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:45 AM
Q99

Originally posted by nwg202
Interesting i have always wondered about her magical defense. Mephisto was scared of getting hurt or killed. People seem to think the soul sword can kill Thor and jugs.

It can. It can also work against Diana. Still, you gotta hit with it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:45 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Originally posted by Q99
It can. It can also work against Diana. Still, you gotta hit with it.

Yup. thats the big question.

She has gone up agianst Cap thor and black knight once and sym who is a cl 100 brusier and shes a demon who can teleport and cast spells to slow diana down...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:49 AM
Bentley
Seitei

It's much more likely that Magik can slowdown the likes of Surfer than Diana, if she uses magic. The fact that Surfer is not magic based actually makes his defense less likely to work against Magik.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:52 AM
Q99

I also saw one scan of her in secret wars she was keeping cap, thor and the black knight at bay with her sword by herself, so she's an expert swordsman.

Yea, but Thor probably didn't want to kill her either. With his strength, there's a lot of more indirect stuff he could do to attack without having to worry about the sword.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 10:25 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but Thor probably didn't want to kill her either. With his strength, there's a lot of more indirect stuff he could do to attack without having to worry about the sword.

Yup i agree. Thor was definately holding back in the scan but he did say how impressive her skills were. they both have a lot more to offer than the sword and the hammer.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 10:41 AM
psy_blade

The soulsword disrupts magic and enchantments. It'll shatter the bracelets and cut the rope.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 03:49 PM
psy_blade is currently offline Click here to Send psy_blade a Private Message Find more posts by psy_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'd pay to see that in a comic.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 03:55 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by psy_blade
The soulsword disrupts magic and enchantments. It'll shatter the bracelets and cut the rope.

i was sorta thinking the same thing. i won't say it would for SURE, but there is definitely that chance. ww still has just too much skill and speed though, and magik CAN be ko'd via physical force.

tough call. if given the chance illyana could take her out. using full powers and fighting smart, ww should take it more often than not. maybe....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 03:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Considering what the bracers and lasso have endured, it's really debatable to assume the Soul Sword could cut through both of them.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 04:41 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 04:48 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
?

He's referring (I think) to the fight the resurrected New Mutants had vs various Marvel superheroes. The Beyonder killed and erased their existence from the Marvel Universe. He later rezzed them and used them as pawns while he was creating/entering his "humanizing" machine. Took place during Secret Wars II.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering what the bracers and lasso have endured, it's really debatable to assume the Soul Sword could cut through both of them.

That sword terrified Mephisto in his realm (the same guy here that people place above Thor level beings while in his Hell).

I know What If showings aren't cannon but during What If X-Men Lost Inferno, that sword absorbed the combined might of all the world's most powerful sorcerers and hurled it back at them magnified many times over. Dr. Strange panicked when he saw the sword. Thor jumped in to save them with Mjolnir but it was temporary and Mjolnir shattered from the strain, killing Thor in the process.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Terrified? Let's stop embellishing.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:25 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Terrified? Let's stop embellishing.

He went from threatening to destroy them for entering his realm unannounced and attacking them to stopping dead in his tracks and listening to reason once that sword was at his throat. Terrified is a good word for it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 08:37 PM
ODG

^ He's already had pure souls burst forth from his head twice already. Mephisto isn't "terrified" of Cynthia von Doom's soul.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 08:56 PM