KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which team could survive?

Which team could survive?
Started by: TheHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Which team could survive?

Which team could survive in a fight against Worldbreaker Hulk,for more than 5-10 minutes. No prep and no BFR.

The Teams are:

Fantastic Four

Dark Avengers

Teen Titans

All of Asgard, minus Thor and Odin.

The team of Gladiator,Blue Marvel,Martian Manhunter,Captain Marvel(DC)

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 14th, 2013 05:13 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

f4 can asgard for sure as odin would put hulk down and glads bm mm and cap marv would survive and prob win as well

edit i didnt read odin was out so asgard falls sorry

Old Post May 14th, 2013 05:26 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

If they play it smart, I think every team could survive that long. It would involve a lot of movement and misdirection.

If you're asking which team could just square off with WBH and box him for that long, the flying brick could do it.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:10 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Does the entire team have to survive or does just one member?

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:35 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Which version of the dark avengers?

F4 die, teen titans die, Asgard dies, the last team has the best chance of Super speed hit and run to last the time limit.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post May 14th, 2013 09:18 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Teen titans survive because of Raven.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:38 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

All of Asgard?

Surtur one punches Hulk

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Asgard kills hulk

Everyone else dies

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 15th, 2013 03:27 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does the entire team have to survive or does just one member?
If everyone dies in less than 5-10 mins. It's game over.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:10 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Which version of the dark avengers?

F4 die, teen titans die, Asgard dies, the last team has the best chance of Super speed hit and run to last the time limit.
Iron Patriot,Sentry etc

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:10 AM
Naija boy

The sentry will survive cuz of his instant regeneration thing Barring that,.In a prep less scenario, the Only team with a hope of surviving is Asgard and that's if we are taking into account big dogs like Surtur and whatnot. Otherwise if it's just regular class 30 asgardians they get wiped out. The forces being generated from mere shockwaves in HOTM were more than powerful enough to annihilate these teams several several times over.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post May 15th, 2013 01:43 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimbojankins

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
All of Asgard?

Surtur one punches Hulk
this

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:57 PM
jimbojankins is currently offline Click here to Send jimbojankins a Private Message Find more posts by jimbojankins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

When he said Asgard I thought it was the fortification of Asgard where all the Asgardians live not the realm and all the trolls, Ice giants, fire demons, elves and other possible stuff.
Does Surtur fall into this or is he just still imprisoned and shouldn't be put into it.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post May 15th, 2013 06:43 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Even barring the enemies of Asgard and meaning just Asgardia itself and not the whole of the Nine Realms, current Asgard has the All-Mothers, one of which is Gaea. no expression

Old Post May 15th, 2013 06:57 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Teleporting works wonders against WB Hulk anyways, Loki solos.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 15th, 2013 06:58 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Okay. when i say Asgard i mean the city of Asgard and that's it. No Surtur though

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:52 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

K.

Loki goes intangible and watches as Hulk fights off illusions indefinitely until the time limit passes by.

Or Gaea and the All-Mothers beat the shit out of him.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:57 AM