KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Sentry in a straight hand to hand fistfight.

Thor vs Sentry in a straight hand to hand fistfight.
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

Thor vs Sentry in a straight hand to hand fistfight.

I just wondered who people thought would win considering both of these characters have huge feats when it comes to Hand to Hand fighting. Sorry if this has been done before and I don't mean to anger anyone if this has been mentioned a lot.

I suppose we can do WWH Sentry and then Siege Sentry after that against Thor in H2H.

Also I would like to mention that no other powers would be allowed i.e. no Thor calling on Mjolnir in any way or either of them flying just a pure fistfight on the ground.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Why do you hate Thor?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Why do you hate Thor?

I don't hate Thor not at all infact I am a huge fan of him and Sentry. I just wondered if a fight purely based on H2H between them would be good. As I am not so experienced as most on this subject did you react in this way because its heavily unfair on Thor I thought he was particularly strong in a H2H fight.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:36 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WWH Sentry, Thor loses, Siege Sentry, Thor gets the majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, Sentry stomps regardless of the "version".

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by carver9

Why are you implying that WWH Sentry was less powerful then Siege Sentry? That doesn't even make sense imho.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holacik

Originally posted by carver9

It's still the same guy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:59 PM
holacik is currently offline Click here to Send holacik a Private Message Find more posts by holacik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I don't hate Thor not at all infact I am a huge fan of him and Sentry. I just wondered if a fight purely based on H2H between them would be good. As I am not so experienced as most on this subject did you react in this way because its heavily unfair on Thor I thought he was particularly strong in a H2H fight.

Thor needs Mjolnir to stand a chance in any version. This is a stomp. Glad you're a fan of Thor.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Sentry wins at least a slight majority.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Sentry regardless of the version....
Also you said 'Thor cannot call upon mjonlir in anyway' then you state 'sentry nor thor can do any flying'
I hope you know what im getting at here with out having to actually tell you....'big fan' of Thor

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:10 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Sentry regardless of the version....
Also you said 'Thor cannot call upon mjonlir in anyway' then you state 'sentry nor thor can do any flying'
I hope you know what im getting at here with out having to actually tell you....'big fan' of Thor

I was merely suggesting that neither of them could use any of their abilities or weapons apart from just using their fists, I was truly never aware it would be such a huge stomp on Sentry's side. If so I would never had put such constrictions on Thor if that's the case.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:13 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

So I have to actually tell you.....Thor cant fly, I know this is a very minor mistake on your part but it gets to me..you already said he cant use mjonlir in anyway...so there was need to say right after Thor cant fly, because Mjonlir simply pulls him

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:18 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

So I have to actually tell you.....Thor cant fly, I know this is a very minor mistake on your part but it gets to me..you already said he cant use mjonlir in anyway...so there was need to say right after Thor cant fly, because Mjonlir simply pulls him

I suppose it is quite silly of me to say that, with me being quite uneducated on that particular part of Thor I wasn't actually aware of that. Thanks for letting me know.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:20 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I suppose it is quite silly of me to say that, with me being quite uneducated on that particular part of Thor I wasn't actually aware of that. Thanks for letting me know.

Just saying. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I feel the burn...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 10:25 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are you implying that WWH Sentry was less powerful then Siege Sentry? That doesn't even make sense imho.

Because WWH Sentry was more formidable. This was a Sentry that wasn't holding back.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 11:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Im sorry. But if theybare just standing on thenground throwing fists. I say Sentry gives up first. He almost passed out from one hit by BM. Thor has more heart and since when has Sentry actually shown a better strength feat then Thor. Without his matter manipulation I say he loses to people like Hulk, and Thor everytime. He simply does not have the testicular fortitude.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 01:47 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

'testicular fortitude'
You have my vote.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 02:00 AM
dial J for Josh

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im sorry. But if theybare just standing on thenground throwing fists. I say Sentry gives up first. He almost passed out from one hit by BM. Thor has more heart and since when has Sentry actually shown a better strength feat then Thor. Without his matter manipulation I say he loses to people like Hulk, and Thor everytime. He simply does not have the testicular fortitude.

...sigh

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 02:05 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Thor would wreck Sentry in pure h2h. Sentry's physicality was the least impressive thing about him.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 02:45 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote