KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pokemon masters

Who is the very best, like no one ever was?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Red 7 77.78%
Lucas(Gen 2) 0 0%
Brandon(Gen3) 0 0%
Wes(Orre) 0 0%
Lucas(Gen4) 0 0%
Hilbert(Gen5) 1 11.11%
Nathan(Also Gen5) 0 0%
gen6 guy. 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pokemon masters
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Pokemon masters

so Red, Ethan, Brandon, Lucas, wes, Hilbert, Nathan, and who ever the six gen protagonist(and any one I miss) is meet up and decide to see who is the best trainer. They all have access to the pokemon rental system from the stadium games and can't use any of their own pokemion. based on the challenges they faced in their own individual games, Who has the best chance of coming out on top. And. why?

Round two. They have a Pokemon catching contest and have access to any items they can get in their games, save master balls. Who can build the best team in three days of catching?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 07:02 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Round one goes to Red. He is the only one to have ever canonly became the Champion. Everything else are more events for the player.

Catching? lol Wes could be a dick and snag anyone's Mon.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 07:50 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

ethan beat red

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 03:06 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

How is Red the only confirmed champion? Didn't Cynthia tell Hilbert Lucas was a champion, And I could have sworn alder mentioned Hilbert beating him before iris?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 04:32 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The match is officially left as unconfirmed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 09:58 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Until Red has access to Kangaskhanite, he goes down like a chump against Gen VI hero.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 10:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Red took down Team Rocket alone AND became Champion.
He is also the strongest Pokemans trainer evah in-game, canonically.
He's only equal is Leaf (who took down Team Rocket AND became Champion in FR/LG), but she is non-canon afaik.

Like BloodRain said, either Wes or Michael can just snag the others' Pokemans.
Between the two, it depends who think was better (Wes or Michael).

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 01:36 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Ethan also took down Team Rocket AND beat the same Gym Leaders that Red did AND became Champion. Plus, Ethan canonically battled Red. The match was inconclusive so either could have won. They are equals, except for the whole Ethan beat both Johto and Kanto while Red only beat Kanto thing.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 04:58 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scenario
Ethan also took down Team Rocket AND beat the same Gym Leaders that Red did AND became Champion. Plus, Ethan canonically battled Red. The match was inconclusive so either could have won. They are equals, except for the whole Ethan beat both Johto and Kanto while Red only beat Kanto thing.

Ethan had help from Silver against Team Rocket.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:21 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Gen 6 you become some kinda poke-God who can mega evolve pokes. So i kinda gotta go with that.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 09:03 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Red may have taken out the rockets single handily, but to me lucas and brendan took out groudon/kyogre and palkia/dialga. Since legendarys are basically gods of the poke world, it seems more impressive than a bunch of mobsters. I'm also semi convinced hilbert is a canon champion as well as the only transregional trainer aside from ethan.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 02:56 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Ethan had help from Silver against Team Rocket.

And Blue helped in the Pokemon Tower.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 01:14 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You know, all those losers only got where they were because of my strategy, my moves. They are the brawns, I'm the brains. So the answer is "me"...I'm the best Pokemon master, and I win everything.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 02:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Come on people, read the OP. Trainers get their in-game items, so there is only one that has access to Mega stones, that's no small advantage.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 04:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

In that case, the Gen 6 protags Calem and Serena got this in the bag.

They're the only Pokeyman masters with access to the Mega Stones.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 06:53 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by Bentley
Come on people, read the OP. Trainers get their in-game items, so there is only one that has access to Mega stones, that's no small advantage.
That's only for round 2.

For the battle phase "They all have access to the pokemon rental system from the stadium games and can't use any of their own pokemon".

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 07:18 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Rd 1 - Red

He has experience in training Pokeymans that aren't even his.
In the Yellow version game, he trained Oak's Pikachu and 3 stray Pokeymans (Charmander, Venusaur, and Squirtle)

Rd 2 - Colosseum protags (Wes, Michael)

Wes/Michael can cheat their way by capturing the other protags' captured Pokeymans.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 07:53 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Hey AFlaygon. Are you on Pokémon Showdown?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 12:24 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

don't all trainers technically have to train pokemon that aren't even theirs? Most have to fight with a starter before the professor actually gives it to them.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 03:19 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Hey AFlaygon. Are you on Pokémon Showdown?

No
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
don't all trainers technically have to train pokemon that aren't even theirs? Most have to fight with a starter before the professor actually gives it to them.

Technically speaking, you are correct.
But the professor gives you his/her Pokeymans before you fight your rival.

Based on Yellow version, Red trained more stray Pokeymans than any other protag.
So he should have more experience in handling Pokeymans in the rental system.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 04:39 PM