KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Favorite Comics Couples?

Favorite Comics Couples?
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Favorite Comics Couples?

For me, it's the Absorbing Man and Titania. I just like Creel's character.

I heard they aren't together anymore, though. D: Is it true?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:10 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Juggernaut and Wonder Woman shifty

Ok in terms of actual couples I'd probably go with

Spider-Man and Mary Jane

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Batman and Robin, fo sho...

In all honesty, Namor and Sue are good together. She prolly just stays with Reed because of certain 'members' he can 'enhance'. Skank.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Shehulk and Juggernaut.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:45 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arthur Light and Sue Dibny.

They're so passionate, that they don't even bother taking off their pants when making love!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Batman and Robin, fo sho...

In all honesty, Namor and Sue are good together. She prolly just stays with Reed because of certain 'members' he can 'enhance'. Skank.

Dude, Imperius Sex much?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 12:01 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Bentley
Shehulk and Juggernaut.
I change vote.

These two are the best couple ever.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 12:07 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Midnighter and Apollo eek!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 12:09 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Damnit. You guys stole all my good ideas.

Consolation Idea: Squirrel Girl and Penance

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Spider-Man and Mary Jane

They're a couple?

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:28 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Damnit. You guys stole all my good ideas.

Consolation Idea: Squirrel Girl and Penance

HAHAHA point and laugh at you!!!! laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:35 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Gamora and Richard Ryder?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 12:39 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Wasn't she Adam Warlock's squeeze?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:34 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Wasn't she Adam Warlock's squeeze?

Yeah, but in one of his past incarnations. Gamora isn't with him currently.

The strangest thing is, they had a kid unless I'm remembering it wildly incorrectly. But apparently the child is one of those things that just got buried into continuity flaws, because we've never even heard about him since his creation.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Or maybe he is a baby and its no interesting at all, in a few years we will see him as a cosmic teenager once someone digs that obscure comic up.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

(please log in to view the image)

Definitely Creel and Mary are my fave couple.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:53 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Conner and Cassie
Conner was awesome and Cassie was perfect for him. Not to mention the fact that a child would have finally tied the House of El, Luther and Amazons together as one. Just imagine their child being raised by Dick and Tim should something ever have happened to Conner and Cassie.

Peter and Gwen
As much as I love Mary Jane for Peter, I still always preferred Peter and Gwen. The everyman superhero is better fitted with the girl next door soul mate than the smokin hot redhead supermodel. erm

Dick and Koriand'r
Nightwing and Starfire are wonderful together and of all Dick's flames, rapes and one night stands, how could any compare to the that awesome hottie from outter space?

Kyle and Donna
Poor Kyle just gets screwed even more than Peter does in the love department. I had such high hopes for him and Jade. Ya know before she proved to be a whore! Donna is a great girl and incredible catch too. I know it'll never last but man I'd love for my favorite GL to get the 2nd in line Wonder Woman. big grin

Clark and Chloe
I know it isn't in the main DCU or even really happened in Smallville but I watch Smallville allot more than I care to admit and Clark's an idiot for not taking off with Chloe every chance he gets. roll eyes (sarcastic)
This is also part of the reason all the episodes with red kryptonite are my favorites. It allows Clark to show what really lies beneath and what he would be doing, if he wasn't such a damned perfect boyscout. lol

Pym and Hyde
I'd just love to see Hank get caught with his particles down by Hyde form League so Hyde could do him like he did invisible man and show Hank how real bad asses beat people they'd like to ****. smokin'

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 12:52 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The Wasp and Hank Pym have my favorite couple moments shifty

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:37 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Also Reed and Sue Richards

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:45 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Shehulk and Juggernaut.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 03:36 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

She-Hulk never hooked up with Juggernaut, it was an alternate universe Jen Walters.

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 03:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote