KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What would be your biggest reason to NOT be a superhero?

What would be your biggest reason to NOT be a superhero?
Started by: Lord_Talron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

so what would be the deciding factor that would make you not want to be a superhero if the opportunity arose?

for me, it would be the whole loosing teeth thing. i always cringe when people loose their teeth in comics. the whole time im thinking "those things dont grow back, how can you be so casual about that?"

yea, i wouldnt want to loose teeth.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:27 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Jokers always losing teeth and then somehow getting them back, I'm sure its the same with wolverine but his teeth probably grow back due to healing factor

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:29 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denny Crane

I dont do pro bono work

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:32 PM
Denny Crane is currently offline Click here to Send Denny Crane a Private Message Find more posts by Denny Crane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I would get fanboys.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

um.. having to save sh%^birds who more then likely put themselves in a dangerous situation.. like committing a crime and half @$$ing it and having to save him from pigs.. also having to save dirty pigs who caused certain situations for profit instead of letting them die.. always going by the letter of the law and not taking the law into my own hand even though corrupt politicians and law enforcement do it on the daily

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 05:55 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

No powers.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 06:14 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

People finding out my identity, and/or figuring out who my loved ones are.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 06:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Getting too much tail.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 06:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
um.. having to save sh%^birds who more then likely put themselves in a dangerous situation.. like committing a crime and half @$$ing it and having to save him from pigs.. also having to save dirty pigs who caused certain situations for profit instead of letting them die.. always going by the letter of the law and not taking the law into my own hand even though corrupt politicians and law enforcement do it on the daily
who says you have to do it by the book embarrasment

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 07:20 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I would worry that I wouldn't be able to kill enough.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:01 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Some uber being that dwarfs me in power deciding to come after me. Someone like Ultron or Doom deciding to kill me for intervening into one of their plans.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:07 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Life and death issues are easily retconned in a comic universe so the problem is not what you do, rather how you look doing it.....

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

So someone could recon my kills? Not cool.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:33 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The fact that even if you have a secret identity your loved ones always end up in the crossfire anyway.

Seriously how many times has Spidey had someone do something to his girlfriend even when they didn't know his identity?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 09:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Getting beat up

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 09:45 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: What would be your biggest reason to NOT be a superhero?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so what would be the deciding factor that would make you not want to be a superhero if the opportunity arose?

for me, it would be the whole loosing teeth thing. i always cringe when people loose their teeth in comics. the whole time im thinking "those things dont grow back, how can you be so casual about that?"

yea, i wouldnt want to loose teeth.

Mine would be if Marvel decides to make me part of their universe.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 03:18 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Problems with public

Old Post May 4th, 2010 03:20 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

higher an image consultant.. like hancock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VseQ...feature=related

anyways @ lord talron

the superhero manual book of ethics and guide lines to always do right.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 04:30 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

i thought it was established in freakazoid that lobe created that...

Old Post May 4th, 2010 04:32 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Because I'd rather be a super villain.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:06 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote