KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Incredible Hulk Relaunch

Incredible Hulk Relaunch
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Incredible Hulk Relaunch

Starting in October

Jason Aaron doing the writing and Mark Silvestri as the artist

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=42793

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i will buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 08:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Incredible Hulk Relaunch

quote: (post)
"The Incredible Hulk"? Heh, more like "The Vascular Hulk". I don't think they could have fit another vein on the fella.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine writer on TIH? Interesting. I hope Logan kicks his ass again, like he did recently

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Re: Re: Incredible Hulk Relaunch

Originally posted by Galan007
"The Incredible Hulk"? Heh, more like "The Vascular Hulk". I don't think they could have fit another vein on the fella.
Muscular people have muscles. These ten to be under most blood vessels.
Youd know this if you had someone muscular to look at

*Flexes*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 07:00 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Muscular people have muscles. These ten to be under most blood vessels.
Youd know this if you had someone muscular to look at

*Flexes*
Thanks for the anatomy lesson.

And yes, I realize that muscular things have an increased vasculature. However, this rendition of Hulk:

(please log in to view the image)

Looks ridiculous in that regard.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 07:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

There is a tree inside his arm!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 07:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Originally posted by Bentley
There is a tree inside his arm!

Lol!

Man, was he delivering babies with those arms?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 04:48 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The arts great, stop the hate.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 07:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Re: Re: Incredible Hulk Relaunch

wait i thought having veins like that was normal

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 09:02 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Great... 90s art.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 09:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hulk looks incredible! I think this will be good. Hulk has been a joke as of late.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 09:41 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

At the very least we should get some cool weird new Hulk villains knowing Aaron.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 09:59 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Thanks for the anatomy lesson.

And yes, I realize that muscular things have an increased vasculature. However, this rendition of Hulk:

(please log in to view the image)

Looks ridiculous in that regard.
he looks like man-thing.......

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 12:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Yawn, another crappy Hulk run coming up.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 10:04 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What's the point of this relaunch?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 10:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's the point of this relaunch?

To distance the Hulk from the rest of the Hulk family and start with a clean slate?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 10:46 PM
Senor Cage

oh, know another relaunch!! relaunches are in these days, kids. i hear an x-men relauch will be coming soon. hahaha.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 11:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
To distance the Hulk from the rest of the Hulk family and start with a clean slate?

Couldn't they do that with the current ongoing and the change in creative team? Just doesn't make sense to relaunch just to get another "#1" issue out there.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 11:18 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Couldn't they do that with the current ongoing and the change in creative team? Just doesn't make sense to relaunch just to get another "#1" issue out there.

The could, but would people who dropped the Hulk book because of all the Hulk Family stuff know about it? It's easier to change the branding and market a new book I guess.

But I already think we should have new 1-12 issue runs every year.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 11:25 PM