KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Spiderman 700

Spiderman 700
Started by: HueyFreeman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Spiderman 700

Anybody interested in what the revelation will be in spiderman 700. We half a few interesting arcs coming up. Spiderman will get a sidekick and then the war will break out between the two hobgoblins now that roderick kinglsey is back. All leading to some "game changer" in spiderman 700.

(please log in to view the image)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:31 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

wrong forum damn

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:33 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who is the other Hobgoblin?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who is the other Hobgoblin?
Phil Urich

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:42 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

(please log in to view the image)

R.I.P daniel Kingsley lol

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:55 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Unless they're undoing OMD I don't care.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 09:30 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Unless they're undoing OMD I don't care.
LOl. Thats basically what slotts run has been doing. He cant get rid of the mephisto deal but he put mj in a place close to where she was pre OMD. Petes also coming into his own as a superhero again. Im actually interested in spiderman again because of his run

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 09:33 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Anyway based on madame webs introspection. Its hinted that peter is going to kill someone soon. Hes getting pushed to that point I just wonder if they are going to follow through this time.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 02:35 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
LOl. Thats basically what slotts run has been doing. He cant get rid of the mephisto deal

Stopped reading here

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 05:09 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Stopped reading here

lol. Suit yourself. Once ASM put that in the rear-view, it's been one of the best books out there. Kraven's Last Hunt, Spider Island, Big Time, Ends of the Earth, just good story after good story. As long as a story doesn't intrinsically change the character - and OMD/BND didn't, Pete is still Pete 100% - there's only so long it remains relevant. Imo, at least. Nobody liked OMD, but it's just a blip on the radar at this point.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 20th, 2012 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 02:19 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I share the opinion of Linkara on this whole issue. See the end of this OMD review.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 03:08 AM
Bentley
Seitei

My only problem is that Spiderman's sidekick is white, it does sound like a nitpick but meh.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:22 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Think his sidekick will become a villain. As for the big reveleation... Spider-man will probably end up killing someone. On purpose. Makes sense concidering that's what Slott's stories have been about. Pete made the "noone dies" vow, yet he's been on the verge of killing someone several times during Slott's run. In an interview Slott said that the revelation wont be that much of a surprise, that it was hinted several times. Looks like Spider-man is going to snap...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by SamZED
Think his sidekick will become a villain. As for the big reveleation... Spider-man will probably end up killing someone. On purpose. Makes sense concidering that's what Slott's stories have been about. Pete made the "noone dies" vow, yet he's been on the verge of killing someone several times during Slott's run. In an interview Slott said that the revelation wont be that much of a surprise, that it was hinted several times. Looks like Spider-man is going to snap...
So then the question is what could make peter snap that badly. Usually when peter is pushed to the limit its because of the incredible lack of humanity of his adversary. Its why he was so close to doing it during the grimm hunt.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 10:22 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Maybe Peter will be castrated? He would be the top mainstream enuch in comics!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 10:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Phil Urich

Thanks.

Originally posted by Bentley

laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 10:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

So then the question is what could make peter snap that badly. Usually when peter is pushed to the limit its because of the incredible lack of humanity of his adversary. Its why he was so close to doing it during the grimm hunt.
Maybe lots of people get killed. If he finally snaps its gonna be some major badguy/psycho.

Originally posted by Bentley
Sorry, that's already taken by Ben Grimm. shifty

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 03:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

If he does do it how do you think you'll feel about it Sam? I remember a while back you told me that you don't think Peter should kill for any reason or it'll ruin the char, still feel that way?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 04:07 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He will kill an undead Hand ninja yes Pretty hardcore for Parker's standards.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 04:31 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
If he does do it how do you think you'll feel about it Sam? I remember a while back you told me that you don't think Peter should kill for any reason or it'll ruin the char, still feel that way?

It wouldn't ruin him at all. It would just show legitimate turmoil and an imperfectness that has defined Pete as a person since his origin. I think it would have that much more impact because of his stances on killing for years.

Same way Batman shooting Darkseid didn't ruin him. Frankly, even given the aversion to guns, for Batman to do anything less would've been out of character, imo.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 03:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote